/@/ - The iDOLM@STER General

iDOLM@STER Thread
Previous iM@S Thread: Archive of materials: yukipo.com
Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Starlight Stage event trackers: twitter.com/deresuteborder0 + docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8/
Starlight Stage database: starlight.kirara.ca/
ML/CG Card databases: imas.gamedbs.jp/cg/ + imas.gamedbs.jp/ml/

Pastebins:
OG material translation: pastebin.com/7HAMC7bN
OG discography: pastebin.com/Ey7uyqDL
CG material translation: pastebin.com/jf7CiTya
CG discography: pastebin.com/fX7fpxrU
ML material translation: pastebin.com/3yynKCtQ
ML discography: pastebin.com/jtCYhgrA
SM material translation: pastebin.com/tiVgamsu
SM discography: pastebin.com/mXYV0TY3
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/j3MGjNCK
Upcoming Events and Merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

===

Ongoing In-Game Events:
>Cinderella Girls
Event: 11/28 ~ 12/8 5th anniversary
Gacha: 11/28 ~ 11/30 (Miho)
>Starlight Stage
Live Parade 11/30 ~ ? Evermore (Mika/Nana)
Gacha: 11/28 ~ 11/30 Limited New Year gacha rerun (Mika/Nana)
>Million Live
Event: 11/22 ~ 11/26 Great War! Idol Three Kingdoms (Hibiki)
Gacha: 11/21 ~ 11/30 DokiDoki Valetines revival (Makabe + others)
>SideM
Event: 11/22 ~ 11/30 ORIGIN@L PIECES LIVE in Sendai (Ryu/Ryou/Shoma)
Gacha: 11/22 ~ 11/30 Sendai Live! (Rei/Kyoji)
>Platinum Stars
DL Live: 11/24 ~ 12/07 Planet Wars set

Coming up soon:
November 30th: Million Live 3rd Live BD @Sendai
November 30th: THE IDOLM@STER STATION!!! Summer Night Party!!! BD+CD
December 7th: LIVE THE@TER FORWARD 01 Sunshine Rhythm
December 7th: STARLIGHT MASTER 07 Summer Carnival!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3FMyvG8OwhM
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1172445
pastebin.com/7HAMC7bN
pastebin.com/Ey7uyqDL
pastebin.com/jf7CiTya
pastebin.com/fX7fpxrU
pastebin.com/3yynKCtQ
pastebin.com/jtCYhgrA
pastebin.com/tiVgamsu
pastebin.com/mXYV0TY3
pastebin.com/5Y3tGe71
yukipo.com
imasnews765.com
idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
shijou.moe/imas-radio
twitter.com/deresuteborder0
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8/
starlight.kirara.ca/
imas.gamedbs.jp/cg/
imas.gamedbs.jp/ml/
pastebin.com/icRtaLvv
pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

News:
- U149 Chapter 0 has been translated and Chapter 1 released - New CG theather has been released - Free commemorative 5th CG anniversary Rin SR for the mobamasu
- All SRs in the mobamasu have obtained signatures in them
- Treasure and Jet to the Future have been added to SS - An assortment of items and furniture has been added in commemoration of the 5th anniversary - ML 3rd Digest was uploaded

LOOK AT THE FUCKING CAMERA NONO

Rin is my wife.

This keeps happening. I swear to god my account has an inherent passion bias.

12x 10 rolls for these 2 SSRs only. Sorry Nana, I’ve failed you again.

LMBG was a nice idea, but I've had the feeling it should've ended a while ago.

>Mary pretending she has oppai, but it's just her LMBG vest

Is Uzuki's shtick still being eternally normal? It seems to have gone on the wayside as gambarimasu and egao have become her main gimmicks. Plus, no way is this ass of an average japanese girl.

Seems to me that Uzuki's developmental focus has shifted more towards actually working towards and being able to progress beyond her established normalcy.

OP's should be for relevant information, not for personal preferences. You didn't even bother to quote the newspost in the OP, so clearly you're doing this out of malice and to make things the way you want, not the way they should be.

If you can't properly choose between those, don't make OP's again

A better way of weaving her shtick is that Uzuki is your typical everyman. (Or everywoman in this case.)

Nothing about her really stands out on a basic level. She follows no special routine nor does she have any unique hobbies or interests.

Ganbarimasu and Egao is more of a manifestation of her personality than anything else. But that's the thing, Uzuki is such a basic slate that her possibilities and potential are endless. She knows she has nothing, but that doesn't stop her from doing her best in striving to be what she wants to be.

She's a living aesop of no matter what the fuck you are or whatever circumstances you are born with, there is nothing stopping you from ganbarimasu'ing like a lunatic if that's what you want to do. She's an analogy for Cinderella etc etc. You get the deal.

MIKU-NYAN IM COMING FOR YOU !!!!

>Nono cowers in fear at Uzuki.

Finally, someone other than Miho recognizes the evil inside her.

>I wonder which finger should I break first?
>Are you the type that toughs it out? Or maybe you're the type that screams in pain?

I'm kind of disappointed that she didn't render the "O" in Miyo as a car wheel or steering wheel of some sorts.

But hey, Crescent Moon Wrenches are still pretty cool. Or well, in her case, Cute.

Nono cowers in fear of most people. Only a few like Rin actually manage to get to her passing that. Maybe experience with Hanako helps.

Nono's weakness is bright and shining people.

And stuff like that is Uzuki's forte. Nono once outright said that Uzuki's smile would probably end up killing her.

She'd probably do well with a more subdued or slightly gloomy crowd though.

I like Midori.
She's earnest and beautiful.
There's not a single flaw on dat ass.
10/10 would bang.

Nono said any of the other four would destroy her. She even dramatically described how it would go in each case. Her weakness is a lack of belief in her own self.

If you really want Mika and/or Nana, and free stars don't give it to you, aren't they worth spending a couple of ducats for? You can't take your money with you when you die to see your idols in heaven anyway.

She's a pure maiden and not just for shoving your penis into.

>Nono said any of the other four would destroy her.

That's the thing.

Uzuki and Yoshino have pretty strong presences and Nono fears Miyu and Kaede's adult aura.

I imagine she'd do well and feel just fine with someone like Hotaru or Non-Psycho Mode Syoko.

Tell that to Itsuki

You don't want LMBG to expand until it encompasses every last l@li, borderl@li, fauxl@li and longl@li?

There's only one longloli

youtube.com/watch?v=3FMyvG8OwhM
CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1172445

No, fuck off.

Mary is one tall l@li. I think she might be the tallest LMBG by several cm.

What are you talking about?
I don't see anything wrong with the OP, apart from failing to quote the OP when posting the news.
The news couldn't have fitted in the OP even if the Coming up soon section was removed.

See . Mary is damn long for an 11-year-old.

BELIEVE IN CHIE

She's all chill around Meiling and Sho. I wonder how that works.

I think Tamami and Pepper Potts should stay in Sengoku Hana Ranbu. Don't wanna leave Ayame and Hitomi behind.

These:

OG material translation: pastebin.com/7HAMC7bN
OG discography: pastebin.com/Ey7uyqDL
CG material translation: pastebin.com/jf7CiTya
CG discography: pastebin.com/fX7fpxrU
ML material translation: pastebin.com/3yynKCtQ
ML discography: pastebin.com/jtCYhgrA
SM material translation: pastebin.com/tiVgamsu
SM discography: pastebin.com/mXYV0TY3

All of these should be in resources. It's stupid that you go to the resources pastebin and sideM only links to the wiki, ML and CG have a double of the link in the OP inside it and the birthdays aren't in it

Don't believe Chie when she says it's her safe day.

SideM birthdays are in the birthdays pastebin.

And I don't think the pastebin links should be removed from the OP to make room for the news. Quite the opposite, actually.

Last thread, the person who posted the news made a complaint that someone was going to make a new thread without updating it. In which case, wouldn't the logical stuff be to just have the OP be just the links, and put the other stuff into a reply to the OP?

What I mean is, the stuff above the === in the OP, should remain in the OP, and the stuff below the === should be put in a reply to the OP. If the person making the thread isn't capable of updating it themselves, they can just link the most recent news/events post at the bottom of the OP. Just like we used to.

This would, in essence, be a return to how the OP was a couple of years back. Everyone seemed pretty happy with it back then.

All days are safe with Chie

>no Ranko card for Evermore
>second main card for Mika
Oh, well. At least this gives her a chance at getting an actual ranking event.
Rosenberg Alptraum ft. Ninomiya-kun for next Cool token. Chihiro please deliver.

Where does [almost] 5 years go?

Still waiting for Rika in LMBG.

I'm pretty sure putting Tamami in LMBG counts as idol bullying.

Do it anyway, Scamco.

They already put Wakaba in, so that would be nothing.

So which U149 is going to win the manlet P?

I'm guessing Risa or Arisu end, seeing how they're the most tsun.

Arisu.

No one, it'll end with a massive yuri orgy where hopefully ManletP ends up offing himself.
It'll also be cancelled prematurely.

>risa
>tsun

only for haru

You sure sound really angry about this.

Mishiro will target ManletP

I mean that pastebin.com/3yynKCtQ and pastebin.com/jf7CiTya already are inside the resources pastebin. The rest aren't in it, only in the OP

They don't really belong in the OP and if something gets translated/typesetted, it can be in the OP which should get more visibility and they wouldn't get lost until they get updated in the pastebins, forcing whoever makes a new OP to update it if he wants to remove stuff and not work for it

So for example, is a translation, gets added in the OP and then in next OP either someone updates it in a pastebin or stays there. Eventually someone will update it because there's no more room in the OP and needs to remove it

Btw, sorry , nothing against you

PedoPs are the worst type of hetPs.

Funny that you mention Mishiro.

I'm still not sure whether U149 takes place in the unnamed agency setting of Mobamasu or the 346 setting of Deresute/anime.

Miria mentioned there being multiple divisions/departments, so we can at least be sure that the agency this time is fairly large.

don't ever quote me again

@161304951
S-Sorry

This manga is probably the worst self-inserting offender of the franchise. And to be fair, CG lolis are not popular except for maybe Arisu.

Self-inserting is a large part of Idolm@ster. Though I don't get how this particular manga does any of that.

I... what?

Ok user, I think you've had a bit too much to drink tonight. You're making very little sense.

Here is my proposed OP for next thread: pastebin.com/5Y3tGe71
The stuff above the === goes in the OP, and the stuff below the === goes in a reply to the OP.
This way, if someone is incapable of updating the news and events, they can just link the previous news/events post at the bottom of the OP, and avoid messing anything up.
You also seem to be rather confused about the pastebins in the OP. Most of them aren't normal pastebins, they're account-bound pastebins, meaning that the owners of them can update them without the link in the OP being changed.

If it makes you shut up, then I added those to the resource pastebin.

But that said, those links stay on the OP.

iDOLM@STER Thread
Previous iM@S Thread: Archive of materials: yukipo.com
Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Starlight Stage event trackers: twitter.com/deresuteborder0 + docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8/
Starlight Stage database: starlight.kirara.ca/
ML/CG Card databases: imas.gamedbs.jp/cg/ + imas.gamedbs.jp/ml/

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

===

Upcoming Events and Merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t
November 30th: Million Live 3rd Live BD @Sendai
November 30th: THE IDOLM@STER STATION!!! Summer Night Party!!! BD+CD
December 7th: LIVE THE@TER FORWARD 01 Sunshine Rhythm
December 7th: STARLIGHT MASTER 07 Summer Carnival!!

Ongoing In-Game Events:
>Cinderella Girls
Event: 11/28 ~ 12/8 5th anniversary
Gacha: 11/28 ~ 11/30 (Miho)
>Starlight Stage
Event: Live Parade 11/30 ~ ? Evermore (Mika/Nana)
Gacha: 11/28 ~ 11/30 Limited New Year gacha rerun (Mika/Nana)
>Million Live
Event: 11/22 ~ 11/26 Great War! Idol Three Kingdoms (Hibiki)
Gacha: 11/21 ~ 11/30 DokiDoki Valetines revival (Makabe + others)
>SideM
Event: 11/22 ~ 11/30 ORIGIN@L PIECES LIVE in Sendai (Ryu/Ryou/Shoma)
Gacha: 11/22 ~ 11/30 Sendai Live! (Rei/Kyoji)
>Platinum Stars
DL Live: 11/24 ~ 12/07 Planet Wars set

News:
- U149 Chapter 0 has been translated and Chapter 1 released - New CG theather has been released - Free commemorative 5th CG anniversary Rin SR for the mobamasu
- All SRs in the mobamasu have obtained signatures in them
- Treasure and Jet to the Future have been added to SS - An assortment of items and furniture has been added in commemoration of the 5th anniversary - ML 3rd Digest was uploaded

Why are you so autistic about merging the OP and the news?

The newsposts have alway been a separate post linked in the OP.

And what if the person making the OP is incapable of updating the news and events?

It makes more sense for the OP to have unchanging stuff, and the changing stuff to go in a reply. That way, no matter who makes the OP, the person updating the news/events can just do so in a reply.

I don't understand why, after all this time, the entire format of the OP needed to be changed.

>The City of Kyoko

H@g-chasing manletP is clearly being set up to learn the valuable life lesson that elementary school girls are the best.

But the newsposts are dead and no one is doing this task now.

This is why there's a need to put them somewhere or make it so we get them

Are you going to make them? Cause if you're going to do them and we can add them as a reply in the OP then it's fine and I will shut up

>And what if the person making the OP is incapable of updating the news and events?

Ignore it

>It makes more sense for the OP to have unchanging stuff, and the changing stuff to go in a reply. That way, no matter who makes the OP, the person updating the news/events can just do so in a reply.

But no one is doing it right now so for a while now all new typesetting and translations have to be search manually in fireden and it's a fucking endless bother

user...
You're demanding that the OP of the threads take up news post duty, and that we should ignore anyone who makes an OP without an updated news post.

This is ridiculous. You're not willing to do it, but you demand it of others.

And putting the news post in the OP solves your problems how?

Assuming that there is no constant newsposts user, then there will come a point when the "news" in the OP hardly becomes "new" anymore.

So what, do we just remove them from the OP then? Then if news will be a transient thing, then might as well put it as a linked post rather than putting it as part of the core OP.

I am willing to do it, that's why I did do and I'm suggesting changes to add them in it

>It's more work
Indeed it fucking is, but all we get lately are people who care more about getting a picture of their favorite girl in the OP rather than to update it properyl, and it pisses me off

The new song is so cute and fun, I'm not even mad that there's no new commu again.

I really want those Tamami and Karin SRs, but I'm saving all my gems for my girl's limited SSR. What do, /@/?

I miss Jal.

>all we get lately are people who care more about getting a picture of their favorite girl in the OP rather than to update it properyl, and it pisses me off
Then the solution is to shift all that stuff out of the OP, so the person making it doesn't have to worry about updating it.

You can post the current in-game events and news in a reply to the OP, and your reply can be linked in the next OP.

Glad we got all this sorted out.

Well, you have a better chance getting an SR than an SSR.

Older news will have to get removed in order to make room for newer ones.

If there's typesettings or translations that haven't been added to the translated stuff pastebin, then whoever makes the new OP can create a new one with them and then remove it

>Then the solution is to shift all that stuff out of the OP, so the person making it doesn't have to worry about updating it.

Again, are you going to be the one to do it? Cause if you do then we don't have a problem.

I'm looking at other OP's as examples and all of them have managed to so it, so why can't /@/ do it? What secret do they have?

LOL WHO THE FUCK CARES
I need to get my favorite girl on the OP so she gets attention!
LOLOLOL

Then leave main resource links and whatever pastebins on OP. Those shit are always static.

As for more volatile stuff like news and ongoing events, just put it in a separate post that quotes the OP.

That way, people won't bitch about people fucking up the OP. As you literally just copy paste it and change the link to the previous thread and if needed, the news/event post.

Starlight Stage killed him

But... you just said that you'd do it in >I am willing to do it, that's why I did do
So... you do it.
You make the news/event posts and they can be linked in the OP.

>I'm looking at other OP's as examples and all of them have managed to so it, so why can't /@/ do it?
In all the time since we've come to Veeky Forums, I have never once looked at or given a single fuck about what the other threads on this board do.

If you want the news to be regularly updated, then make regular news /event posts and they can be linked in the OP.

Max stam drink as compensation for 3D mode bug.

I'm willing to edit the OP with new information, but I'm not willing to surf trough 800 replies to find news and basically do the job that the newspost user did

I find it far easier to just add a couple new lines and remove older ones every time than having to regularly search an entire thread for them

>given a single fuck about what the other threads on this board do.

You don't have to give a fuck about them, you have to give a fuck about how they CAN and are ABLE to do it, as an example.

Nepgen was a mistake.

>I find it far easier to just add a couple new lines and remove older ones every time than having to regularly search an entire thread for them
Then do that.
Make a reply to the OP doing that, and it can be linked in the next OP.

What did the neps do?

You niggers pushed for putting in -ALL- events in the OP and now you're saying that news posts should be part of the OP too.

Now that you realize that the news and events are constantly changing, you people are pointing fingers at who should do it and getting angry in case some people miss something.

Unless you're a magical leprechaun that will manage keep track of everything and make the new OP up to date all the time in the same OP post, outdated OPs and fuckups in general will happen.

The best solution here is to just put news and event trackers in a separate post that will be quoted in the OP. It's both a contingency and a saving grace for whoever will make OPs at the time.

Unless of course, you are indeed the aforementioned magical leprechaun that will always make the OPs accurate. Then by all means, do so.

solution that in a perfect world would fix everything: when posting something newsworthy, include a tag denoting that

what that would really do: spamming the tag along with random lewds of l@lis

>You niggers pushed for putting in -ALL- events in the OP and now you're saying that news posts should be part of the OP too.
If someone is willing to keep up with that, I don't have a problem with it. It's a lot of effort, though. More effort than I'd put in.

Then put a link to it in the OP next time.

Why are you so adamant that it be posted in the very OP post?

But nobody is willing.

Jal used to with Yukipo, but the sheer amount of work broke his back. And Yukipo wasn't even the most organized webite in the first place.

This is a fuck huge franchise. Keeping track of everything might as well be a legitimate job at this point.

So you're basically saying that /@/ is the most retarded general in Veeky Forums and can't do it?

I'd rather say YOU can't do it

Because it's a way to ensure someone will do it and that people who only care about doing a Chie/OTP OP doesn't

I'm not always going to do it, sometimes I won't be when the OP is made or I won't even be in entire threads, and something that requires 2 minute work and can be forced to do when the new thread is made and that anyone can do by checking the quotes to the old OP

We lost a resource that was the most significative and important for the threads that made everything much easier than it is now, and I'm just thinking of ways to it being revived without making someone get burned out of doing it himself like the old user did.

And all you fucks want is another newspost guy/Jal, not actually thinking of ways to solve the problem.

__

My idea is simple, news in the OP, and whoever wants to do a new thread removes old in order to have space for newer ones. 2 minute work for different people instead of 30 minute work to a dedicated guy.

If you have any other idea or want to be dedicated to do it then I'll welcome you.

I thought that too, and then I spent 15k for Yoshino SR.
I'm still a little bit salty.

Hugging all three of them.

Such a shame that Uzuki got no butt shots in the anime.

The director wouldn't want you sexualizing her daughters

20 rolls no nana being f2p is suffering

You needed 27 rolls

The OP and news posts should be in a different posts

>not actually thinking of ways to solve the problem.

Literally nobody is disagreeing on your point of keeping a tracker of some sorts.

Everybody here is just saying that a system of quoting the more transient things is better than putting things in the OP.

Literally just add
Current Events: >>>Link
Previous Newspost: >>>Link

If it's to be updated, then just post a quote to the OP saying that this is now the updated version. Simple as that.

In the end, what you want still ultimately relies on the fact that there is someone keeping track of things. You're banking on the fact that the OP maker will always willing to check the previous thread for all noteworthy things and put it on the OP. Which I assure you, you are a deluded fuck if you think that will happen.

>news should be in the OP
>I'll make the OP with them
>But I won't make the news myself because I don't wanna scroll through the thread

This is you
Now think again how retarded you sound

There is literally nothing wrong with having the news separate from the OP.

If anything, I'd like you to point out the benefits of having the news directly in the OP.

>you are a deluded fuck if you think that will happen.

It happens in every other general in Veeky Forums, so maybe I'm not that deluded.

You can also stop samefagging with new IP's btw

There is a problem: That no one is willing to do it.

Or just put the news in a separate post and link that.
There's a reason these threads did that for nearly four years straight: Because it's the best system.

>There is a problem: That no one is willing to do it.
If no one is willing to do it in a separate post, how would demanding it be done in the OP fix the problem?

I think the cutest part is that you think the contest stream of news from this franchise is the same as others when places like /pg/ has the same fucking news up for months at a time.