/msc/ My Summer Car General

Peer edition

>What is this game?
Build a car, drink some peer, do some mundane work for good pay, and live like a Finn.

>In-depth Guides
my-summer-car.wikia.com/wiki/MY_SUMMER_CAR_GUIDE_2:_ELECTRIC_BOOGALOO
Youtube: Video not found (embed)

>Top 20 singles of Finland during 1995 in-game playlist compiled by Veeky Forums
comfy.moe/aqtlkc.7z

>Where can I get it?
store.steampowered.com/app/516750/

Other urls found in this thread:

satsuma.booru.org
my.mixtape.moe/qhgwsl.7z
my.mixtape.moe/reptzo.7z
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480326944232.webm
imgur.com/gallery/74Yrv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for /comfy/

Skins and images can be found here

satsuma.booru.org

Should we put our mugshots here?

I don't know, booruanon probably wouldn't mind

I am booruanon. I'm not bothered either way, I'm just not sure if others would appreciate having more shit to scroll through to get to the skins.

Vice City Vrock broken into chunks with clean cuts.
my.mixtape.moe/qhgwsl.7z

F-f-flash FM, music for the ME generation!
my.mixtape.moe/reptzo.7z

Fuck that. Mugshots are any square crop from any image. People can figure it out on their own. Stick to texture hack sharing and skins/posters.

>finally fix oil leakage
>engine starts
>dies when going into reverse consistently
>get angry, start beating car with hammer, pissing on seats, break away gauges, seat covers and radio
>car starts

does this look normal to you?

It seems the handbrake command doesn't work in the van.

No, is it overheating? When it overheats the air/fuel starts to go up

That's only gonna be a problem if you drive slowly.

nope, water pressure is at around 10 and heat is stable in the middle

>if you drive slowly

pic related

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480326944232.webm

unity. not even once.

in all seriousness though, can I fix that by visiting the mechanic dude?

I've noticed there are holes in the ground in many places, as in, if you look from a certain angle you can see water under the ground. I think hitting those is the main cause of these strange accidents. Could be that it's worse at low quality settings having less polygons.

DSFARGEG

It does. What do you expect to happen? E-brake turns don't work very well when your drivetrain is actively working against your brakes.

This is on the fix list. I've hit it at 100kmh+ in the shit truck and come to a dead stop.

Page 15, perkele!

Reminder that if the general dies we move to /egg/

Make heimbrent when?

post skins YOU made. want to see what you guys have been working on.

Ayy cunt I made that.

template?

the version you posted is not lined up. you trying to take credit for my work, when I posted the improved version.

check n mate

The version I posted is a WIP screenshot.
I made every version of that skin apart from the original which was just the NFS texture pasted on the template.

Skins I made dump coming up

TankSuma
+30% more durability.

Simple pretty lines

just put it on the booru NIGGER

It was put on the booru a day ago.

That line doesn't match up at all so it is pretty fuck ugly desu

then why are you posting it here
S
M
H

I'm not the guy who posted it.
There's no reason not to
F
A
M
P
A
I

this was me pre- realising how much aligning work took

quite easy, desu
>select area that needs to be adjust
>layer cut
>it now becomes its own layer and you can adjust while checking in-game to see how it looks
dev needs to fix the template, tho. it should be easier for people to create their own skins. this is just another step that will frustrate newbies from even trying it.

Hang out on the Steam forums. I'm pretty sure half of these people are mouthbreathers and don't deserve easy skins.

Give them something like the Forza paint booth in game, make them do it pixel by pixel. Their autism will probably flare up and get them to focus.

>Give them something like the Forza paint booth in game, make them do it pixel by pixel.
Oohh baby, that sounds like fun. I was actually considering Forza for win10, but wasn't sure if it's worth the $59.99.

Forza hasn't been good since they went full casual with Horizons. Shit, they haven't been GOOD since Forza 2. Forza 3 was a nickel and dime DLC show.

that's disappointing. the last race game I played was dirt 3, and that was just so so.

Yup. Unfortunately there's nothing to scratch that itch, either. Gran Turismo is dead, the next title is going to be an FIA certified E-sport, which means I won't touch it with a stolen dick. Project Cars only has hoighty toighty Euro luxuries and super cars.

There just isn't a game where you can find a beat up old Chevelle with a six cylinder and a three speed and swap in a big block and take it to the drags.

Which is why I'm here. Playing My Summer Car. Because I forgot that I miss racing games.

WHY CAN'T I ORDER ANYTHING ANYMORE?

Can someone explain what getting Fleetari to change the final gear shifting does?

Higher number = lower top speed and higher acceleration

Lower number = higher top speed and less acceleration

What do you mean exactly?

3.700 for over 200 km/h achievement, 4600 something for rally.

I try to order my rally tires, place the order in the catalog, no envelope spawns.

You need to click words on the right lower corner.

I keep clicking them but no luck ):

you might already have one
i think that by ordering again, you just change the original envelope

So I'm reaching the 200km/h that the car needs to go at for the achievement but I aint getting the achieve, what gives???

Go faster

>There just isn't a game where you can find a beat up old Chevelle with a six cylinder and a three speed and swap in a big block and take it to the drags.
I never got why this wasn't a thing. The road trips in shitty cars were always the best Top Gear episodes. Roadkill got pretty popular doing pretty much the same thing. The part of car culture that isn't ogling supercars you'll never have is huge, but nearly unrepresented in games. It kinda used to be, though. Older racing games would start you in a shitty car you could improve.

play with permadeath, pussy

I am playing with permadeath

well go faster then perkele

You need to hit rev limiter with 3.700 final gear and it's not 200 km/h, it's 220 actually.

>To get good in rallies you need a steering wheel
>Buying >$100 peripheral for this one game

Fuck that shit.

OR you could just use a controller

Just lower high speed steering help.

>Not wanting to spend $100 on peripheral for this one game

Get out.

>order valve adjustment, final gear ratio change and wheel painting on tuesday
>drive by his workshop every day in my shit truck
>it's thursday and no work done
FASTER FLEETARI I WANT TO RALLY ON SATURNDAY
you don't, I did 5:15 on keyboard

Thanks guys

That's they beauty of boorus, if they're tagged properly you can just search -mugshot to get everything except mugshots.

Except mugshots are so stupid. They require 0 work other than cropping a square. At least the posters have to be a certain aspect ratio/on topic.

If someone has cool art that they have created for a mugshot, go ahead and upload it. If you cropped out Heath as The Joker, no one cares how angsty you are.

>Not also buying a shifter and a set of pedals with a clutch
It's a really good game, user.

So should I upload mine yay/nay?

Do you not own Dirt 3 Ultimate? Or Dirt Rally? What about Burnout Paradise, Project Cars, or Beam.NG Drive? Test Drive Unlimited 2? Assetto Corsa? Need for Speed: Most Wanted? Spintires?

You should probably just post it on this thread.

Well here I go falling for the wheel meme. Just as I was getting good at hauling ass in the van with keyboard controls.

Nope. Nope. Yes. Nope. Nope. Pirated. Nope. Pirated. Nope.

Of the three remaining games, it's always been K+M.

post your comfiest screenshot

11 bottles

>Finnish space program is warping the fabric of space and time with the power of booze
What happens after 12 bottles?

Didn't realise you could punch the windshield.

on the van it replaces itself each save. i punch it out to have a clearer view.

Dunno. I could barely find the table after 4

Probably this one.

This is the only comfy inspector screenshot.

Did you get your booze for that?

I most certainly did. Fleetari also pays you if you take the barn find/crashed rusty cars around the wilderness and tow them to his shop. The 40s ford is 2000mks and this car is 3200mks

the one from barn near fleetari workshop is 4500mk

>tfw you buy the entire shop

What's everyone's favorite dumping ground for sewage? I like to go to the shop, buy what I need. Fuel up my truck then dump it on the stores front store before driving off without paying

Alright so Fleetari is asking me to find these cars for him. I keep looking around the barns on the map for one but none of them turn up anything. Perkele help me.

There's one by his shop, one by the section of road that a rock juts out into, and one at the dirt track

Just checked the one by his shop and where the rock was but still nothing

There's two barns by the rock. you need to break the doors off.

Where can you find the template for making skins?

>start from home
>pump the well on the way to Loppe, put the hose back
>pump the first well in Loppe, put the hose back
>pump the second well in Loppe, drop the hose in the well
>save the game behind Fleetari's (hose respawns)
>hear Fleetari's rant about that car of mine ruining his driveway
>empty the tank in his driveway
>drive to Peräjärvi
>pump first well in Peräjärvi, put the hose back
>pump the second well in Peräjärvi, drop the hose in the well
>drive to Teimo's
>refuel the truck
>empty the tank at Teimo's
>drive home

just had a pretty big crash during the rally, my rear bumper and exhaust arent at the crash site or anywhere else along the course, could they have glitched and spawned somewhere else?

also lost my windshield, will i have to go back and find it or will they mechanic replace it?

Since this is sort of a car general as well, how impressive was this move? I don't know shit about cars, but the webms looks pretty nice. Is this type of thing nearly impossible to pull off?

imgur.com/gallery/74Yrv

Seems like a pointlessly dangerous and wasteful move.

Check the dump

Might just be framerate, but it looks like he was locking his brakes. If so, he was totally out of control, the car could have started spinning around on him and wrecked both vehicles. So basically