Station wagons that are so badass!!

They make you cream your khaki pants...

>Post pics only***

I am 100% creamed OP!

>tfw no more CTS-V wagon

Why do Americans hate wagons so much? Modern day CUVs are basically wagons except worse in every single way

Because they use the term wagon instead of sport utility vehicle. If people bought what they actually needed and not what they wanted, there wouldn't be so many minivans and trucks on the road.

Minivans are pretty dope, I'm not going to lie. So much comfy, so much space for activities and decent mileage

E60 M5 Touring

>If people bought what they actually needed and not what they wanted, there wouldn't be so many minivans

This makes zero sense
Who the fuck wakes up one day and says I WANT A GRAND CARAVAN

Do they make this decision before or after the nice white coats come for morning medicine time

My pant is as creamy as Dairy Queen user!!

They are practical but I was referring to the trend that new mother's force their husband to trade in the family sedan for a minivan after their first kid. And then cart around their only child in it for years.

Every single coworker i know that owns a Dodge/Chrysler minivan wanted it for the Stow-n-Go™.

If and when I get married and have kids, I'll probably end up with a land cruiser or a newer f150. Wifey has got to be down with the ferd though, I'm never getting rid of it

Most people think of "station wagons" when you say wagon. Guess they left a bad stigma.

>tfw no V10 Twin Turbo highway beast that can push 700 hp with literally a few simple mods

What is that?

Those were cool as dicks tho

could someone post shootingbrakes

CTS-V wagon with nig wheels. I tried to get one of these, but 'twas impossible to find with a manual. Got a hellcat instead.

>station wagons that are so badass!!!CD ZOMFG GUIZE

kys

No, Fuck off. They look like a upside down dick and nutsack.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Why do people like wagons so much? It just ruins the look

Green GT checking in

N/A V10 sounds better tho

Mine

pretty sick m8
posting my ex car

Nice!!!

needs more opel

Silver GT 1 standing by

Piece of shit. Unreliable, didn't sell, looks like a bloated Astra.

>E30 IX's are all petrol
>W124 4MATICs are all autotragic
>W123 didn't even come with AWD option
God damnit krauts, you came so close to creating the perfect automobile but no, now I'm forced to do some E30ix OM605 botch job that'll kill me the first time I'm trying to enjoy some sensible and aesthetic motoring.
More miffed about this than your tendency to destroy the whole continent on a regular basis

what's wrong with a petrol e30?

Not that familiar with M20B25 but I doubt it can compete with a good turbo diesel in reliability, economy and torks
tl;dr just prefer diesels is all

Wagons suck and are ugly.
poorfags/lowIQ/boringfucks/americans will do anything to justify the shitty 91 caprice their grandparent's handed them down

It's the americants who don't recognize the inherent superiority of wagons and instead drive suvs and minivans m8.
An the rest is just your opinion man, some of us just like having cabins large enough to fart in without blowing your eardrums from overpressurization

WRX
R
X

the best wagon

Damn that is nice. Any info on car?

Corolla E70, last gen of all right wheel drive rollas

[vape joke]

Nice car though

god tier

TSX Wagon, because clean subie wagons with low mileage are impossibly hard to find so I'm just gonna force myself to like it

Wagon confirmed god tier. I owned two Legnums. The rear seats went flat and the moon roof meant a lot of banging my girlfriend on nights out.

Sold them both for three bottles of rum.

There's rumours that these mythical reliable french cars still roam wild in the assholes of our planet, I want to go on a safari some day and see one with my own two eyes

b5 master race

needs veeate

no

I'm tempted to do an engine swap in the future but I've really grown to love the rasp of the straight 6.

Can't believe this hasn't been posted.

I just jizzzzed all over my dog at the sight of this.

Nissan Stagea 260rs
aka: R34 skyline wagon w/ RB26DETT and skyline chassis

>japan partner bookmarked search

oops, forgot pic

>vf
eww

These Volvos make me want a wagon so bad. I'm really considering getting one but I keep reading about them being expensive pains in the ass to deal with. And I can't seem to find many around that aren't just around 200k miles.

goddamn thats sexy

/thread

GET THAT SHIT OUTTA HERE!!!

you could always go older, 940/740 for dat rwd sliding

If you get a 240 wagon that appears to be well-kept, it will serve you well, especially if you can manage to find a manual one. The idea they are hard to work on an parts are expensive is largely a myth.

I have a '93 5-speed sedan 240 and I'm pushing 250,000 miles. It does have its fair share of issues, but the engine and transmission are still in good working order. Has the original, factory clutch and 5+ people have learned how to drive stick on it.

They will give you issues, trust me. Usually electronics-related problems, but again, they are pretty bare-bones and easy to work on. The only tough to work on area of the car is the vacuum system, but then again, no car has a reliable/easy to service vacuum system.

tl;dr: find a nice 240 wagon (or 740, 850, or V70) and you won't be disappointed.

>>can't afford one of these
>>Cadillac not making a CTS-V or ATS-V wagon

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

came buckets

>tfw you have this as your daily drive

Exact same color, trim level, engine and all, good choice

>tfw no twin turbo V10 hyper wagon that can hit 700+ hp with literally a few simple mods

>wanting any other RS6 than pic related

Got one of these but in white.

Family tried persuading me against getting a stationwagon cos theyre daggy

but I love it :3

it's like having the passenger utility of the sedan and the cargo utility of the ute at the same time.

bet soon enough theyre going to be calling me to help them move and pick shit up soon

>no manual magnum hellcat

Nice Commodore bruv

E39 neva neva foget

I think I know this car
There's a guy in my county that had one of these that he LS swapped and it was shown on bring a trailer, I'd bet money this is the same one

Old pic, always relevant in a wagon thread.

it is.

Nothing beats a beige Peugeot.

>78 posts
>no evowagon

wasn't there a nigga on here that has one of these?

Oh shit wassup chesterfieldfag

I like that for the most part, except for being a bit too low to the ground. The roads are terrible where I live lately.

Yo

That's the VT, VY, VX and VZ's daddy, mate.

Fuck off boyo!!

Old volvos confirmed best wagons

Nice niggered-out wagon m8

Post more pics please.
What year?

b5 a shit

I hope you didn't mean the audi

inline 5 a best

It's a -92

Holy shit, that's pretty.

Clubsport sounds nice. Great marketing

For the prices they go for these days they are a steal
My m8 owned one for a short time and for 2000 euros you couldnt find anything more luxurious.
>Dat 3 litre v6 though

Can confirm.

I've been DDing my $500 245 for over 4 years now. Has not given me any major headaches, and is easy as pie to work on.

Nice e-codes m8. Is it a turbo? I picked up a '91 turbo sedan for free not too long ago. Fixed up some things (mainly the front suspension) and have been driving it here and there. Spools up nice!

brick thread?
88' 745 turbo, m46 manual, just got the ipd sways and chassis brace on, hopefully it isn't too slippery for winter.

z z z z z z z z z ....

box chevy ayy

Wheels are shit m8 but otherwise that car is fucking beautiful