Why tho

Why tho

>steal Land Rover Range Rover designs and slap a V6 in it
>steal Continental Flying Spur designs and slap a V6 in it

Lincoln is China-tier, stealing a design and then slapping whatever cheap shitty powerplant that happened to have.

Women

because teenage girls and women will want one.

I like it simply for not being an Escalade.

Lincoln is so shameless. SMFH.

It's mainly that rear quarter panel. FoMoCo officially has Chinese tier designers.

How the fuck do you get in it?

How do you think?

>park in crowded parking lot
>???????

Really though, what the absolute fuck.

The door is only exclusive to the concept. The production navigator will (hopefully) have normal doors

why

Elon will definitely sue the shit outta Linconln.

If that grille where chrome and the black trim was chrome, that would be tight

By this logic the people who created the DeLorean could sue elon

People will definitely break their necks during rainy and snowing seasons. This is a death-trap, who designed this piece of shit???

>Lincoln Navigator concept
>concept

There you go. Do not worry the door will be regular, there will be a massive pillar btween them and they will be made out of cheapest chinese steel on plastic hinges

because ford realizes the only people that buy their cars are baby boomers

I was thinking the same thing. I had running boards, just a single step, on my work truck for a while and after the second time I almost broke my neck I tore that shit off.

>Sometimes you've got to go back, to actually move forward (tm)

Ford owns Land Rover

No, Tata does. A private indian company.

Designers (and architects) are not forward thinkers. They just make stuff pretty. It is up to the engineers to make it usable.

Thank you Superman!!

i think [spoiler]it looks cool[/spoiler]

Niggers will love this door. 10/10 would sell like tanning saloon in a hood.

I think it's for the best.. I mean people who will buy full-size SUVs nowadays are most likely going to be a single mothers that really has no need for one and can't drive worth a damn. (just to own the road like a typical cunt driver).

Mind you this is still a concept, so things might change, both style and function wise. And I'm almost certain that those "butterfly" doors with the steps won't make it in if this vehicle becomes a reality.

Not even gonna lie. This shit is fucken cool and yep its gonna be the main selling point. INB4 strong strong sales

And Mercedes could have sued Delorean

Actually, change Mercedes to Bricklin.

I forgot about the SV1

Thats the nigga right there

I get Automotive News and they just had an article on how successful those ads have been for Lincoln. I don't know what to think.

You bought a pixel? At that pricetag? Kek user you're gullible for anything, retards like you buy the image the brand perceives

Nothing else was a worthy replacement for my rapidly aging Nexus 6. It's a great phone and I'm not such a poorfag that I can't invest a little more into something I'm going to use a lot every day.

cool, the first time you try to get out with your dog in the car, he'll go bolting off into the sunset. brilliant

I see those little step ladders all the time in concept cars. Has any production SUV under say, 100k ever kept those rather than adding a plastic skirt bolted to the side?

Fuck you youre not allowed to like things that i dont like, you retard kys

Disgusting china copies with garbage ford engines/engineering. Would rather a dodge

Buy bit coin pre-2008 user

Why is it normal for cars to have nearly waist-high wheels now?

Not only that, but they look unbearably ugly.

The escalade does

the pedestrian safety on this thing would be like 0/10

So I can get a nice rimmy in the back of an Americuck car, like I always do on 'the website' with an annoying boomer.

I actually think that is pretty cool but will absolutely never make it into production. I believe this was more of a tool to showcase the interior which will be closer to what you'll see at the dealership.

>Toyota Sequoia body
>Tesla headlights

Looks like a spaceship desu