What you think about Jaguar F-Pace?

What you think about Jaguar F-Pace?

>"SUV"

Into the trash it goes.

Jagwarr for women

I'd like to test drive one.

Why.

Land Rover developed the off-road system inside the F-Pace. Also the new MotorTrend video shows it can do good offroad.

It's a great mall crawler but is a good offroader at disposal.

The question is, would you go offroading in a $40+k car?

Another desperate company running late to the SUV party.

>What you think about Jaguar F-Pace?

Better than the Maserati, worse than the Porsche.

Shitty car for women and cucks.

On a luxury SUV? No way unless it's some zombie apocalypse or something. But it's capable.

When Jaguar sold XF, XE and XJ in a combined total number of 1,200 in the half of this year, the F-Pace sold 1,600 units.

I'd say, the F-Pace has started making Jaguar some serious money now.

Hope they use that money to improve their sedan lineup.

Maybe they can finally add something to cover the naked metal in the trunk.

The name is awful.

18/23 mpg even though they managed to keep the weight down with lots of aluminum, goes to show how fucking awful their engines are.

Those damn poos in loos

Why does Carbuyer do the best reviews on YouTube?

>Here are 5 things to dislike about the car.
>Here are 5 things that are awesome about this car.
>This car is great, but you should really consider the smaller diesel engine for improved fuel economy that still has decent performance.
>Don't bother with all the suspension options, the normal suspension is already great.
>Here is how easy it is to install a child carseat.
>Here is a 360 review of the interior visibility.
>Here is a separate review entirely dedicated to the infotainment system.

Seriously the most informative car reviews ever.

Totally like how Porsche introduced Cayenne when they started to see sales numbers go down back then.

Reminds me too much of the Mazda CX-5

Its another car where the manufacturerrs are now seriously shifting their market to the SUV/crossover market, as that is where the mainstream market is currently residing

Why wouldn't you if it's capable? The only people not using their luxury SUVs for off roading are cityfaggots.

the first cars on the market where SUV's and crossovers because they did everything

These crapboxes however cant turn, cant stop, accelerate moderately well but have a high center of gravity and mostly useless offroad as well as onroad and have poor visability without their meme cameras AND their not fuel efficient so fuck knows why they even exist.

Dunno why women feel safer in these cuckmobiles.

Wouldn't you feel bad for offroading such an expensive car? Like I wouldn't mind offroading an old beater SUV but it's kinda unthinkable for me to go offroading in a car that I'd spend 2+ years working my ass off to save up for.
I agree with the point you made about cityfaggots though. I hate people who buy SUVs and mainly drive in cities.

I'd love to get a rimmy in the back of one, with a boomer cuck and film it for youtube.

So why get an expensive car if you're going to feel uncomfortable driving it? Your car is a tool, an extension of you, it's going to get scratches and dents, that's just how it is, and if that bothers you because of how much you paid for the car, you bought way out of your price range.

I just give my dirty luxury SUV to one of the poors and buy a new one after every offroad excursion.

Most owners of luxury vehicles purchase them, at least in part, for the prestige that they offer. This is going to be especially true in something like a luxury SUV, which presumably offers less of the road performance typically associated with Jaguars.

Subjecting a luxury SUV to excessive wear and tear is going to diminish that prestige/visibility. People don't buy the things to take them offroad.

If the car is just a tool, would it not make sense, solely from a utilitarian standpoint, to get something that will do the job just as well (if not better) at a lower cost?

As far as utility is concerned, I don't see what an F-Pace would offer over a Land Rover, let alone something that's actually inexpensive like a 4runner.

But, it will satisfy the expensive taste of a high-maintenance housewife and keep the kids "safe" while she drives them to the mall, like every other luxury marque SUV.

Exactly. It's what you buy for your wife so that she gets her daily affirmation from the other moms at school or practice.

Why not just fill this niche with a Land Rover model? It'd make sense and the money ends up with the same conglomerate anyway, this is just directly pitting two stablemates against each other and prevents the XE estate from ever happening. Even more annoyingly, it means that there will never be a XE estate propelled by that tasty supercharged V8.

>What is the Evoque

>people don't like land rovers
>said people don't buy land rovers
>make jaguar SUV
>said people don't see the land rover badge and are interested
>they buy the jag
>people deciding between land rover and porsche etc
>make jaguar SUV
>their choice is now between jag and land rover
>either purchase goes into the same pocket

It's no surprise that crossovers have become the final Trump card of any manufacturer.

Porsche built one and it got clicked like in a snap. Bentley built one and so far it's getting good sales numbers from what I've heard. And now Jaguar. Range Rover built a smaller one and it received a lot of appreciation.

Porsche Cayenne does good actually. It's also one of the most reliable luxury SUVs I'd say.