/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1096

">allowing normies to condition your love for nep" edition.

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/9iir3HXA

4 Goddesses Online Links and Info
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/
twitter.com/gematsucom/status/790840066939691008
And some fun stuff here, currently getting translated in these threads : compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/community/?page=0

LATEST 4GO INFO:
gematsu.com/2016/11/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-introduction-trailer-new-characters-battle-details
youtube.com/watch?v=9FJqa608HGE
>Translation: pastebin.com/m9wiRXxg
Cyberdimension OST Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=405uPsmmUvc

Remember to filter the eltard until we get a better moderation that will remove it for good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ADBVYMzX03s
pm1.narvii.com/6002/8974cb165e9191d576386b0a8cbadca88d615663_hq.jpg
spriters-resource.com/pc_computer/hyperdimensionneptuniarebirth1/sheet/68428/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Nepgear!

I'm going to post this every thread until they added Rena to next Neptunia game.

Nepgear is my goddess!

Threadly monthly... reminder that best Nep isn't even from a Hyperdimension Neptunia game.

That's so true.

>still giving a shit about Eltard so much
Why do you keep doing this?

Glad you agree.

Maybe he is a tsundere?

It also applies to his white-knight, who happens to be ghostroach.
Do not answer it.

>being triggered by someone that isn't you being called out in the OP

Fuck gearfag, you're the most cancerous shitter here

I love Neptune!

Don't feed it attention or we're going to waste yet another thread to the eltard's pathetic attention-whoring and samefagging.

>everyone I don't like is the same person
Pottery.

Like the guy in the other thread said, the new version is coming to PC so you're better off waiting for it.

>Fags getting triggered by gearnon posts
>Everyone posts with Nepgear
Kek, nice start

>filter [...] until we get a better moderation
So forever.

The problem is that it's really dumb to tell people to report him since he's not even NepNowafag levels of autistic spamming. It's also pretty much a violation of Global Rules #7 since you implied that you've reported him in public.

Since when has Ghostroach ever defended Eltard? Do you think someone who said "Your headcanon hurts the characters' feelings" would do that?

>it's dumb to report a shitposter who does nothing but post off topic shit and waste image slots with pictures that aren't Nep related

So, according to the eltard and his white knight ghostroach :
- constantly spamming a girl from another general isn't shitposting,
- but posting about neps is shitposting.

And you people wonder why everyone hate the eltard.

In his defense, he does talk about Neps half the time even if he has only played Blanc, hence why his name is Airisunon since his waifu is Iris Heart.

Why do you keep thinking that Ghostroach would defend him, please answer this? I don't really understand the commection between the two of them

More Nepgears, more triggeared fags
kill me now

I want to spank Nitroplus.

>uses the exact same posting style as ghost
>uses ghosts buzzwords
>capitalises his own name, as if to give himself importance via Proper Noun usage
>"I'm not him guys"

This life is suffering.

That feeling when you posting cute girl but make someone so angry.

I love Nitrobutt. And Blanc. And Million Arthur. And Orange Heart. And Kei. And Rei. And K-Sha.

But Nepgear is growing on me.

And don't forget the most obvious of all :
>get mocked for being a retard
>"guys, spankfag is worse than me"
To his credit, he updated it to "guys, nepgearnon is worse than that innocent man you're all hating for no good reason".

The real Ghostroach is too busy whining about Chinofags on /a/. Also you can't call me Ghostroach just because I happen to post like him, he only whines because people aren't shipping Neptune x Noire/Nepgear x Uni and everyone keeps talking about fucking the neps.

youtube.com/watch?v=ADBVYMzX03s

>Post your nep
>Your preferred type of weapon

Gunsword.

What are you wienies arguing about today?

Polearms.

Nepgear makes me grow, IYKWIM.

Semi-automatic rifles.

I would like Nepgear a bit more if she wasn't a doormat. Or if she had a better butt.

Giant Robots

>spankfag liking nepgear
Oh boi, this is going to be a disaster

You and your butt obsession.

Bows.

Hey, it's easy to make, it's silent, you can have several kind of arrows, and it's easily concealed.

>36 replies
>24 images
>10 IPs
So are my haters the FFF-user and spankfag?

I don't get why they did that to me, but o-okay. Maybe they just like to bully me.

>10 posters
>26 images
>only three of them are actually Eltard's Elsword posting
>all these Nepgear images, probably avatarfagging
At this point I don't know who's supposed to be this general's bad guy anymore.

Oh boy, how dare people post a NEPTUNIA girl in a NEPTUNIA general which is about NEPTUNIA??

Gee, what an outrage.

Neptune
Dual Blades MH turned me off of Bows

YOU NEED MORE NEPGEARS, DO IT BOIZ, GEAR THREAD NAO

3 images of non neps is 3 too many, in a general about hyperdimension neptunia. notice the other 23 are neps? retard

It's not only the amount of Nepgear images, the ratio of posters to posts tells something about this thread right now.

I wish I could pet a loli Purple Heart.

For the eltard, posting about neps in a nep general is off-topic and shitposting.

That people like to post neps in a nep thread, and don't like shit posters? Kill yourself ghost.

Rena is a nep from future (Neptunia 8).
Here is 4th image.

Here is Nepgear, a nep that's slowly growing on me.

>Eltard posts 3 images
>I'm gonna avatarfag with Nepgear images and talk about her butt for a bit
and also
>image000 filename
Spankfag logic.

Eltard is a shitposter too but this shouldn't be how shitposters should be called out, it's only making the tension worse.

I want to ___fug___ all neps

>ghostroach keep white knighting the eltard

Guys, you're spiralling out of control. You were being so ironic that the shitposting has become legitimate.

Here a cute webm!

As are you, by acting as some sort of intermediary, and also believing that your way is the only way things work.

Even Gust?

That's ghostroach's stick : "my way or no way".
Remember that we're talking of the idiot who truly think he has the right to judge what's right and what's sin.

>gearfag samefagging this hard
Do you need further proof that he's the most cancerous shit in this general?

You haven't even explained to me why Ghostroach would defend the Eltard. Complaining about certain shitposters does not automatically make someone Ghostroach, and I also don't remember specific thread numbers which is one of his defining features.

The IP count is still 10, I'm not believing that this isn't the work of your samefagging.

>Being this stupid
>Not even reading the start of the thread
Why did I expect any better from a white knight?

He is autism personified, basically?

You seem to know a HELL of a lot about ghost, it's almost as if you are him.

He's worse than autism.
Autists lack self-awareness, and can't understand if or why everyone hate them. Ghostroach is well-aware that it's hated, and keeps trying to pass off as someone else who is totally not ghostroach.

>everyone I don't like is the same person
Wow, it's as if you only know how to spout the exact same fallacy over and over.

I never even went to his blog because I refuse to do it and other people here are already doing it. From what I know, he never said a single thing about Eltard and only hates Spankfag because he's a waifufag.

>Tiara and UltraNoire in the same room
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>"heh, i'm going to throw in a few pieces of misinformation to try and throw them off my scent"
Not going to work, ghost.

Can you guys make more of this?

You have both great and poor taste. Noire a hot, Tiara a bitch.

What a nice thread, with the best girl.

Please stop calling me ghost because I am not him, I'm only typing in longer sentences because your only responses are just calling me names and no other arguments. I honestly do not know what his blog is like other than indirectly calling out posters from what I know about it here.

Also the IP count is still 11 and the post count is now almost 70, how can you not deny that there is samefagging in the process?

Who said I was talking about you? Seems like you have a case of compunction, well done for proving, once and for all, your real identity.

Useful note : for shitposters, eleven uniques IPs means "3 guys samefagging".

Give a Uni chirper and a chirper of a guy from Planeptune, I'll make one

People are calling me ghost in the replies I get and I'm very sure I'm the only person here who gets called out with his name right now. I really hate how "Ghost/Ghostroach" became "someone who complains about Nepgen with more than ten words", I'm very sure the people who say that don't even know why he's called ghost.

>People are calling me ghost in the replies I get and I'm very sure I'm the only person here who gets called out with his name right now. I really hate how "Ghost/Ghostroach" became "someone who complains about Nepgen with more than ten words", I'm very sure don't even know why he's called ghost.
People are calling me ghost in the replies I get and I'm very sure I'm the only person here who gets called out with his name right now. I really hate how "Ghost/Ghostroach" became "someone who complains about Nepgen with more than ten words", I'm very sure don't even know why he's called ghost.

You mean Lastation, right?

pm1.narvii.com/6002/8974cb165e9191d576386b0a8cbadca88d615663_hq.jpg

when do i meet eryn?

>that samefagging.

I'll do a switch around, the guy that made the gearnon chirper took a lastation chirper then put Nepgear's head, so I'm going to do the other way

Immediately.

Immediately. You meet her and her cute, white, smooth little butt before the tutorial even starts.

I'm loving this game already.

OH YEAH, DO YOU GUYS HAVE A LINK FOR THAT WEBSITE WITH THE COMPLETE SPRITE SHEET, I don't want to download everything, I just need the chirpers

You have good taste then, just a shame the PC version of ADF wasn't already out, it adds a hell of a lot.

Sincerely, I think you'll like it. The skills system is better than in Neptunia, Tiara has the best butt, you have elements that aren't a pain in the ass, Effole is cute, and the characters aren't all retarded.
And Tiara is a masochist.

Spriter-ressources.

/v/ here. Why are most of you so cancerous? Also, Megadimension Neptunia VII is the best nep game.

I deleted the first one because I forgot to out some words in it while typing the thoughts from my mind. The third one isn't mine.

Have a pic of the whole threads since I don't have time to open Photoshop to let you accuse me because I'm on a toaster with slow ass connection.

Thanks user, love you

spriters-resource.com/pc_computer/hyperdimensionneptuniarebirth1/sheet/68428/

Aaaaw.

>"hai gais i'm from neo-/b/"
>>>/suicide/

Tfw nobody hear me...

Time for a dumb theory.

What is Nepgear was actually Neptune's daughter instead of her sister/candidate, and she only looks older because she ages, while Neptune stays the same and will never get old?
It was supposed to be cute, but I accidentally made myself sad.

>pot calling the kettle black
Have you even played any of the games?

That is dumb indeed. Nepgear looks older because she is more suited for a dicking.

So many girls in this picture that could use a big, hard __nepping.

I count 8 girls in that picture, and out of those, I would nep 8 of them.

Can anyone defeat the onii-chan?

Welp.