Star Wars General Games

744 hours left for 200% XP Light vs Dark event edition in SW:TOR

swtor.com

New Betrayed Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0

dulfy.net for information regarding TOR.

Haven't had one of these threads in a while and I thought before going to work I would start one.

So what changes are you guys most looking forward to? What should we do with our Data Crystals and Warzone coms before the change?

Post whatever you guys want as I miss talking about star wars games with you guys!

(Yes, that means all star wars games)

Other urls found in this thread:

dulfy.net/2016/10/07/swtor-knights-of-the-eternal-throne-expansion-info/
dulfy.net/2016/11/22/swtor-kotet-chapter-one-gameplay-from-polygon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just throwing in a few eye candy before going to work.

ok! see you guys later (knock on wood)

I missed you /swgg/.

Jaesa is sex.

I have no friends

Been a while since I saw this place

Vuffy post.

Best pants in the game.

I have no friends.

iktf

Did anything interesting happen with KotFE? Stopped playing around chapter 10 or 11.

Obligatory slutpost

Dead game Dead thread
E
A
D

Dedness confirmed

Daily reminder that there will never be a Star Wars game as good as Battlefront 2.

rip in pieces vuffy

pls

ded post

D E A D
E
A
D

why play SW TOR? is consuming shallow dialogue that has no affect on the game world really all there is to it?

So what old companions are returning in the new expansion, and how will they justify not being seen in the previous one?

It's alive! Wow, I missed you /swgg/

Thanks for the slutposts too! I REALLY missed them!

I just play to finish chapter 3. I love the stories. I do some lowbie PvP along the way for fun. I enjoyed doing the Light vs dark event.

I forgot what server vulfy was on so if someone can tell me I may make an alt there so I can stalk her (if she is still playing)

dulfy.net/2016/10/07/swtor-knights-of-the-eternal-throne-expansion-info/

If I remember Vuffy was on The Red Eclipse (EU)

I guess they were still in hiding, prison, dead (like Jaesa probably is since they had a fight with the voice actor) or also in carbonite like you

Can you actually kill senya and arcann? That short story they published gives me doubts

>you will never be that guy

why live?

I will say this much The last chapter so far ends with them escaping. You can try to kill them for darkside points or let them go for light.

dulfy.net/2016/11/22/swtor-kotet-chapter-one-gameplay-from-polygon/

Senya can die at least

Right. I'm playing goody two shoes anyway but I kinda hoped...

Meh, who am I kidding
>Choices that matter

Need sliders

How long until Alliance falls apart?

They have literally nothing to unite them besides common enemy and the PC's leadership, and at least half has good reasons to consider PC an enemy.

LOL I know.

it feels weird being the commander and not being force sensitive. It doesn't really feel like it was made for you. Then again my smuggler is the new king of the underworld so I guess it does fit in a strange way.

exactly! That is why I really hate those combo flags. Both sides work together till the person that is kicking their ass is gone. Then the knives come out for each other as I don't assume that old hatreds just go away.

Well I expect that mutual struggle should build enough mutual trust and respect that the various factions and actors will be unwilling to begin murderizing each other right after the eternal empire/throne isn't eternal anymore, but they certainly won't be building a friendly happy society together.

I just wonder how far they are going to go with this game. That is what I am thinking about. It seems that every game I get emotionally attached to dies.

Interesting.

Never warmed to her in the first place but she wasn't someone on my to kill list

>the ones you want to kill you can't

welcome to EAware

Well there was opportunity to deal with Skadge and Broonmark.
And with Xalek too, for that matter. Although that reunion with him as inq...
>Come Xalek, there are things we must do.

I'll save you /swgg/

Thank you, la blue girl, you were our only hope.

On that note, who won the light vs dark? Did I understand correctly that light won and we'll be getting the chiss light jedi master?

And speaking of Force masters, what the fuck is the deal with that guy who was sending Guss on errands? I thought he was a fraud but the voss chick seems to consider him a genuine article.

Kinda interested in this too since I wasn't playing during the event and just looked it up.

>Squelch

>tfw no digital adaptations of X-Wing or Armada

What's that outfit on your charater?

wonder how much the leveling mods will cost now

I have 1,176,702,758 credits

That's a lot of whoring

BRING ON THE SLAGS

enjoy your traps you massive fag

Nope, I buy low sell high
It's funner than the actual game

ded guild

Is /swgg/ back?

Holy shit.

Reminder that there is no story after Chapter 9 until the next expansion.

good, we don't need more of chuck's terrible tabletop stories

Just want my bugfu back desu

Reminder that while you've been inactive your LI found someone else.

Everyone does know that this "story" is just a port of some of the writers' Star Wars tabletop campaign, right?

Reminder that avatar posting is a bannable offence, you cunts

>when someone posts a screenshot of your stronghold

What server is this on

Ebon Hawk

But game screenshots isn't

Last time I heard of someone having all those credits they gave them away to a bunch of people from here or something like that.

Thought it looked pretty nice and still have the stuff I saved from when /swgg/ was somewhat alive.

That does explain the cast of protagonists and contrived situations they find themselves in.

Is the campaign over or are they still playing it?

Thanks. It still looks the same as it did back then. Might have been a few minor tweaks but nothing significant

are you billionaireanon?

Advanced Slicer Hat
Nathema Zealots Robe (chose this for the blades - perfect for agents)
Alliance Reconnaissance Gloves
Alliance Reconnaissance Belt
Alliance Reconnaissance Pants
Nathema Zealots Boots
Alliance Reconnaissance Bracers

In case you are curious about the weapon
Prototype Herloss Molytex Prototype Ripper

It's long over, this is their shitty attempt at porting it into the game.

It's painfully clear that the Outlander never existed in the story and is just a vessel for the player to watch the story.

The cleric convinced the party to kill themselves so he could bring them back afterwards, but he rolled a natty 1 on the caster level check and bailed out of embarrassment.

meant for

Good stuff. Never did much in the way of strongholds myself but it seems like an easy outlet to spend plenty of time and credits. Looking through the stuff I saved I guess I still have a couple screenshots you posted here.

>When the cleric in a game you DM'd actually did convince the party to kill themselves so he could bring them back, cured of their curse

I love those sluts! I want to add them to my Harem

I mean I'm a billionaire and user but no, probably not who you're referring to

Clearly a Cleric of Kek

Okay

It was someone who gave away 100m to anyone in the thread who asked for like an hour one day

very lewd!

I didn't really spend much on stronghold decorations. Had most of the stuff already and worked a bit of magic with it. I can craft most prefabs myself so theres that. They were, back then anyway, quite expensive if you bought lots of them.

half of those are dudes though

If we can't tell then I don't think it matters anymore.

you have a dirty mind user!

So does the new chapter start tomorrow for subscribers?

They're still releasing chapters?

When's the last one coming?

If you were subbed for a certain time.
If you just resubbed then you have to wait until friday

New expansion with 9 chapters

early access is tomorrow, so if you were subbed all through oct/nov you'll get access to the expansion
if not then you'll just have the 5.0 changes to play around with

no new story shit until the next expansion

Early access for the next xpac is tomorrow.

Is it going to be like KotFE where you get the first 9 at once and then they release more down the line? Haven't kept up since I stopped playing a little while after that launched.

She still remembers your cruelty, user

>1337
noice digits bruh

also they said they found out people like binging the story 'Netflix style' so they're not going to do episodic story content any more, just the big lumps whenever they do expansions (probably yearly)
intermediary stuff will probably be group content, hopefully some ops shit but more likely just more 4p shit like the other uprisings

All right! Can't wait!

>hopefully some ops

does she remember getting assfucked in her sleep?

I thought I was done with this game. Saving all these pictures and all the sluts and now I want to come back

That's cruel, user

She came around in the end

>no /swgg/

You had one job, OP

How do you afford those nice strongholds? Everything costs so much. I can't show mine off because there is hardly anything there.

Sounds good to me. The nice part about that initial KotFE dump was you got all of it right away for just subbing once but then they wanted you to stay subbed for each of the next chapters if you didn't feel like waiting for them to all be out. Might just have to come back to the game for a little once the new stuff is out.