Best car under 30,000

Thinking about buying a car for under 30,000. Subaru Wrx is lookin like a winner. The STI is fine but not for driving around everyday

>Great cars for a great price thread

10 3k civics

6 5k miatas

gt 86

OP here. Update:
>Cheap but still can get laid in

doesn't matter if you take the fucking bus.
Getting laid is about personality rather than what you drive.

avaraga /v/irgin won't get laid even in a countach

Mazda MX5

elliot rodger, is that you?

All the wet panties will be yours, trust me

I have a 2017 wrx. You can only get the base for under 30k. I got the premium and it came out to around 31 before tax. And good luck trying to talk them down. They won't negotiate so you're going to sticker. They don't even waste their time on haggling with the wrx. If you don't buy someone will the next day and they know it.

corvette

>supreme gentleman mobile
>wet panties

Idk about panties but I'm pretty wet right now.

Get an old e46 330ci senpai, plenty of power, great drivers car and should be cheap so you'll have plenty for repairs should the need arise

Just get an STI. It's actually not that bad for DD and mileage isn't terrible all things considered. The STI is a good car for someone who wants practicality coupled with going fast on weekends.

I had same dilemma

I test drove the BRZ, WRX, Camaro SS and Mustang GT and bought the 6 gen Mustang GT

Subaru a shit

>t. elliot rodger

or simply just living out in SoCal too.

I daily my 16 sti, what's the issue?

>op wants something he can get laid in
>recommends Miata
Well yeah if he was gay I suppose it could work.

What could you possibly want else in that car that the base couldn't deliver?
Other than a sunroof a power seat and leather seats?

Piggybacking, I was actually thinking of a 04-08 wrx wagon as a dd, for work and road trips and such.

A lot of people have told me not to expect getting more than 200k out of it, I have two vehicles now that are both climbing up to 250k (one at 225 one at 231), a Plymouth neon Toyota taco truck, I do my maintenance by myself.

Can I expect the same from a wrx, or does the "sport" and "performance" tag really give it a finite life?

Civic for 3k, Chevy volt, Infiniti 37 or 45 or 56 or mercedes post 2009

>6 gen Mustang GT
so boring though. half the cars on the road here are mustangs, they are everywhere

MX-5 ND

Depends on what the guy b4 you did to it. Anything can last 250-300 if you take car of it.

i know what you mean, i'm the fag looking to buy a v6, and as i've said before

it's very mainstream here in kansas. from chads, to secretarys, grandmas, to old stiffs, hell even other mexicans are starting to drive a mustang. most likely they are all autos, while the few actually drive the manual. but i'm neither a hipster nor a normie, i couldn't care less if everyone drove a mustang, i grew up liking them and damnit i want one. in my thread that i had, there were other options but when i look at their specs i just keep liking the v6 more and more

Maybe where you are, I was quoted 29k on a 2017 premium, got the base instead for 25k.

The premium also has heated side mirrors, inverted suspension, and fog lights

Right about options except suspension. Unless they changed it with the 17s. My base 15 has all the same sus pension as the other trims