/dbdg/ Dead by Daylight General

Make Your Own Meme Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them

>Sounds like Evolve
It's not. Survivors have to avoid the killer at all costs, whereas the killer has to hunt for them. Everyone has their own objective.

>Official Wiki
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>Official site
deadbydaylight.com/

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (v1.2.1b)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/340412628171580889/

>Report hackers
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/358415206087328621/

>Report bugs
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/7/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EtDqNlBi6V8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for fuck Sloppy Joe

Yeah! Fuck that Sloppy Joe guy!

Shape is the most unfun piece of shit I've ever had to deal with. Far worse than Wraith was on release. His detection range is fucking retardedly low and he doesn't even give you a head start like Wraith

[At the exit gate]

>2 sinks not even 1 is in front of the mirror
its like they put those in there for that sole purpose

>posted at 13:37

Put spine chill on. It makes him a lot less annoying.

I'm almost certain Angrycuck is the prime reason the community is so toxic

thought that shit didn't work against him when he's EW1

It doesn't, just gotta play extra sneaky for a bit.

It really surprises me that the devs support him

but what if there doing the EW1 wall hacks addons?

I watched a bit of him playing and it was fucking disgusting.

He's slow as fuck at EW1. Just keep running and don't bother hiding if you think he has a scratched mirror.

He adds to it for sure. Bahroo also spammed infinites the moment game was out and laughing at killers at the time. But it is certainly due to the game giving you so much power over another players score/fun.

>muh DS exploits
>muh 5%
>muh teabagging
he is the biggest fag
Meanwhile I had an entire team DC on me and I lose a rank, no one god damn bats a tear

>caring about rank
>Not using SAM to just change it to what ever you please

Any word on when they plan on patching the only viable counter to DS?

Slug them
Much easier & funner + lets you finish food

How do you time it so well though? Isn't it chance?

Soon™

It's pretty easy to time it, you just take 2 steps after picking them up, and then drop it. Even though you've started the drop animation, it doesn't disable their skillcheck, so if they hit it - it's wasted. At first I've also though you would have to be lucky to time it with their success zone hit.

It's funner to do both.
youtu.be/EtDqNlBi6V8

Thanks user, I thought it was random, time to make some asses feel pain.

it's a sophisticated kind of feel watching Sloppy take selfies with the slugs

That last hit was just pure chance?

This really makes me want to get gud with billy

Don't you miss out on all the sacrifice points?

Who cares?

I wish there was some way to know beforehand if people run Ds and sabotage so I could play like an asshole only against those and be nice to the others

Legacy when?

going by the definition, I suppose after the frogs die

Just to make it clear. Outfits are still locked, but people can't get them anymore?

Yep. Unless you're some sod that still hasnt gotten the locked ones.

????????

On the jake you dip it seemed like just a random chain saw

that wasn't me

Then dont reply to me if that wasnt you

humm

Iron Will is op

>surprise executing someone with the tombstone chunk as Mike

I bet Dwight didn't find teabagging at the other side of a pallet very funny when the free evil got him instantly killed.

If they patch it without nerfing the duration of the stun say hello to slug farms

>guys you only have 1 week left!!!!
>okay you cant get these anymore
>lol.Just kidding we arent even done with them yet

wow after skillfully looping this guy around pallets for the entire game he camped me EVEN THOUGH i managed to land my skill shot decisive strike
what a fkin jerk im glad theyre getting banned soon

Wouldn't that be even worse than camping? I mean, single hooked survivior gives enough time for 3 generators, and downed ones die even longer. Just down them and hope that everyone comes to you?

Bleed out timer carries over for each time they're downed. They get a cumulative total of 5 minutes on the floor before they die.

I dont know using billy with deerstalker usually works pretty well for this purpose

>New Perk

>Devastating Strike - Upon downing a survivor suceed a skill check in order to instantly kill that survivor. Only usable once per round.

Not even remotely an equivalent.

t. survivor with DS

Found the survivor.

What's the matter, don't like the killer getting an easymode perk too?

Its basically a mori you dip

How about this:
>Vengeful Strike
>upon being stunned by a pallet or blinded by a flashlight you fight through the pain and hit/hit with a reduced cooldown/down a survivor; only once per survivor

Change trappers unnerving presense to gradually reducing survivors movespeed while being chased, up to a maximum of X, lingering for X seconds after escape

1.2.2b Patch Notes
BALANCE
Adjusted the starting round of the entity on the bloodweb to round 5 for levels 25+ (up from 4)

BUG FIXING
Fixed decisive strike having no effect

Note: We are still investigating the issue where decisive strike is lost if used while getting drop. This simply reverts back to the state the perk was starting with patch 1.2.1)

>BUG FIXING
>Fixed decisive strike having no effect
>Note: We are still investigating the issue where decisive strike is lost if used while getting drop. This simply reverts back to the state the perk was starting with patch 1.2.1)
So they did nothing?

yes

So no Legacy items unlocked yet then?

For some people even if you hit the skillcheck it just wouldn't do anything since last patch.

did korbin get banned yet

He was playing dbd on saturday so I would assume not.

fuck

No, because the devs know that everyone who reported him was full of shit and had hacked bloodpoints too

Shady didn't

>Canadians
>Going out of their way to get anything done in a timely manner

lol is shady banned?

for what, being a ragequitting crybaby?

Shady didn't hack his bp and he reported him.

Korbin its ok go cry in some other general

Mmmm those survivor queues are gonna by nice and long when they fix DS.

how to cope with this?

There isn't maybe the game will finally die

>finally get STB4L and unrelenting max
>I am become death destroyer of anus

>sabo squad

>sabo all my hooks

>try to loop me around infinites

>DS

>didn't pop a single gen

>still got carried to the basement with IG 1

is EW2 michael average killer speed/lunge range? just with smaller terror radius

>game makes me dl some patch
>now it literally doesn't start up anymore, just crashes instantly

>see this in lobby

Haha! Time for slugging!

No, EW2 is just slightly above a running survivor but the lunge range is quite far

ah so he's actually slower than billy/trapper/dingdong even in EW2
good to know

Are survivor players the most delusional group of people on the planet? Reading through the sub reddit makes me want to drown in bleach

Imagine how they must feel while combing through here.

gg dorf

>wow look at all these bad killers whining when they're overpowered and the game is massively skewed in their favour

>they'll never understand how skillful I am for precisely timing my pallets and decisive strikes
The real sad thing is even if you don't get hit by the pallet it's still a massive fucking gap maker. Especially for the poor sods who don't have brutal strength

Okay I think I'm at the last straw here, I was being nice and all not baiting DS all this time until I've reached rank 8, but when 2 games in a row two fucking assholes do the same infinite on the same map and then another guy uses DS when I catch him near the gates and he runs away with his out of jail free card, not to mention 3 stack of friends who sabotage every single fucking hook. I dont think I'll be nice anymore.

Also gotta love people who infinite and complain about being facecamped.

Enjoy getting banned for camping
Devs literally killing their game

No ones getting banned except maybe the bots.

>slower than billy/trapper/dingdong
Wait, what? Never felt like it.

I've always facecamped anyone I catch using a window at an infinite 2 times in a row. 1st run through I give him the benefit of doubt, sometimes there's just no other option than to run through an infi window.

New player here, should I go for agitation or nurses calling from the shrine?

I would like Iron will plz Mr. Entity.

agitation

I dont think there was any conformation of anyone getting banned for using facecamping, if there is, please give a proof.

Same thing, but holy shit I get frustrated when someone does it, sometimes I wonder if its beneficial to leave them in hopes to find them in a different place, which happened to me one time and this idiot got insta downed the second he leaves his infinite zone, rank 1 survivor strats huh?

Both are good, pick whatever you prefer. I actually like randomly seeing survivors heal up, saves me some time playing hide and seek. It doesn't always happen since not everyone has self heal, but whenever they do, it's funny. Often they're surprised why killers see them and charge straight at them, it usually ends with o-oh right nurses calling... figures...

>decide to pop a single use Mori
>find Claudette within 10 seconds of the game starting
>down her in another 10 when she fails an infinite
>execute her

I think that was the fastest I've ever mori'd someone. Damn that was satisfying.

Iron Will is sick... I was chasing an injured survivor and lost him in some asylum ruins. So I went for trying to hear him out, but considering I haven't heard anything... just left the area. He was there though.

Damn man and I thought the one I posted yesterday was a close call.

why do people with such horrible computers play this game
most of the time takes for fucking ever to load in

Are there any survivor "mains" here? Or is this Killers only territory?

Think a lot of people here play both roles. We didn't have any fun strawpolls.

>nobody ever readies up
>loading takes forever
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Been saying it since I started playing (or a few weeks after I guess) that Iron Will is top tier.

At least it is if you don't want to be cancer.