/mmog/ - MMO General

This general is for discussing new and upcoming MMOs, or MMOs with populations that are too small to sustain their own generals.

MOs with documented MMO aspects are also welcome here, such as games like Diablo, ARK, and Dark and Light.

>Recommendations
pastebin.com/4ykaqgvu

>Game databases
mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm
mmobomb.com/games/

>Popular foreign MMOs & MMOs in development
pastebin.com/iALuQdht

>Popular upcoming MMOs
Bless: bless.aeriagames.com/
Revelation Online: ro.my.com/en
Dark and Light: playdnl.com/
Albion Online: albiononline.com/en/home
ELOA: gamengame.com/games/news_view.asp?news_idx=1275&game_no=122

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ro.my.com/en/news/announcements/cbt1-infographic-crunching-numbers
ro.my.com/
rev.mail.ru/
tianyu.163.com/
pastebin.com/SWMZbSgY
nogaruka.net/revelationonline/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rrJOLoJsO-Cqgo7BPZ8YZFFyq6JM9BWQRf2Rgv3tXTY/edit#gid=448077723
ro.my.com/forum/thread/14531-the-soul-grid-simulator/
pastebin.com/MFFLfnWj
steamcommunity.com/groups/RevelationOnlineGeneral
forum.cherrycredits.com/topic/262884-notice-road-to-salvation-game-patch-on-29-nov/
freedomplays.com/dragon-nest-skill-awakening-cleric-academic-kali/3/
youtube.com/watch?v=wlr_zBGzi_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=iPrnduGtgmc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

akuta

Loli wars 3: Rise of the Onee-sama.

How can I beat that cherrycredits pin code bullshit? Everytime I click on some number it will refresh website, I cant input six-digits pin like this.

RevPasta

>What is Revelation Online?
Revelation Online is a Chinese Xianxia-themed F2P MMORPG with a large amount of diverse content for any type and level of player.

>Current News
ro.my.com/en/news/announcements/cbt1-infographic-crunching-numbers

>Official Links
ro.my.com/
rev.mail.ru/
tianyu.163.com/

>FAQ - INFORMATIVE! READ BEFORE POSTING!
pastebin.com/SWMZbSgY

>Resources
Skill Calculator: nogaruka.net/revelationonline/
Stat Calculator: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rrJOLoJsO-Cqgo7BPZ8YZFFyq6JM9BWQRf2Rgv3tXTY/edit#gid=448077723
Soul Grid Simulator: ro.my.com/forum/thread/14531-the-soul-grid-simulator/

>Can I play now?
You can if you download and play the Chinese version, which is currently in OB. The first EN CBT went from 11/3 to 11/17, and the second CBT hasn't been announced yet.

>/revog/ Guilds
pastebin.com/MFFLfnWj

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/RevelationOnlineGeneral

>visit /mmog/
>get sad

Are the disconnection issue in DN SEA fixed by now? I tried logging in for almost half an hour earlier but keeps on getting kicked out that i just played elsword void since its more lenient with my shitty connection.

Is your isp pldt?

It's sad, isn't it?

Just smartbro(prepaid). Which is even worse than PLDT depending on the area

Well thats rude how am i meant to mmo with no electricity

Ah powers back tome for mmo

Are you actually in the hospital or some shit? I'm wondering why you're letting everybody know you're "hospitalfag".

Emergency fixed should be ended 2h30 ago.
They notified it on FB that it should be finished by 19h30 GMT+8

I've played latale for years. Is the pet meta still 100% awful?

>tfw nothing to grind

forum.cherrycredits.com/topic/262884-notice-road-to-salvation-game-patch-on-29-nov/

Great now my guardian will one shot everyone in pvp with unnerfed charge
Also fuck you snipers you finally got nerfed.

>Also fuck you snipers you finally got nerfed.
h-hidoi

DN quest sure picks up near the end.

Go play some BDO or Warframe or Cookie Clicker.

>Addicted to reading shitty Korean VRMMO webnovels like Ark and The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor
>want in on some of that action even though fully immersive vr is decades away

Is Mabinogi the best choice for that kind of shit, or are there no real MMOs in line with the feel of those kinds of stories? Even it's not perfect, but I just kinda want something with all kinds of freedom for how you want to play and isn't a massive cash dump. Like, opening up a shop and fucking around in it all day instead of killing a billion mobs for a change of pace. Not that I hate grinding mobs, just sounds like it could be a relaxing way to play. Bonus points if crafting skills add in bonus stats to STR, VIT, etc. when you hit a milestone so if that was your playstyle you could still step out and kill a few mobs here and there if you really wanted to gather mats on your own.

Black Desert Online looks amazing and vaguely scratches that itch, but the officially released game is nothing but a horrible fucking cash grab that couldn't even be bothered to keep a consistent quality in anything with the localization and demands money to be dumped in just for the weight limit and bag space alone. There's only one private server, and hiring workers on it seems to be broken as fuck, also fishing is non-existent, so it's not really ideal for a comfy merchant life like I enjoyed in the beta.

Ark was shit.
LMS was okay but I hated the writing style.

>Ark was shit.

I'm not denying that in the least. It was completely subpar writing but I would conquer Poland to play the game. Still can't help but read the sequel, which is equally shit but this time in a Star Wars mold.

>The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

It was okey but kinda unrefined, also got boring. I think I made it to the moment he defeated vampires.

No they deserve it, all they do is run away and spam the same skill that lasts forever over and over.

>[Hero] Aisha

Welp I guess she isn't a JP exclusive anymore

Where's the tower duration increase that is supposed to come with tink awakening? Is it coupled into the tower mastery passive and just not stated?

Call me when they make the game not boring as shit.

Not in this patch.
But it's fun user.

A game shouldn't be fucking pathetic easy for nearly 80 levels just to get to health sponges that are equality non-threating. Casuals poisoned your game and ruined it for everyone.

freedomplays.com/dragon-nest-skill-awakening-cleric-academic-kali/3/
it's in the awakening patch, it's part of our awakening skill

I'm going to hope they just forgot to mention it in the patch notes

yeah yeah we get it already user. You were too much of a baby to make it through the leveling that doesn't take more than 2 days of playing
you can stop ranting and raving about it now

No one was doing low level content anyway and the fun is there when you get to 90-93 and thats where it should be.
They probably forgot then, CC doesnt even know what their patch content is they just copy paste whatever they are given.

[MISTAKE INTENSIFIES]

>weeb wallpaper
lmao

Nothing wrong with having best boy and your main as wallpaper.

Should aim for another kid, Ky.

Is DN p2w ?

Not really, you can buy everything in the cash shop with gold or DNP

costumes are becoming increasingly stronger recently but not really

NA still doesn't have tradeable costumes because ED is clearly working hard to fix the problems that nexon left us with

more importantly, is it fun ?

I actually like reading and thinking about mmos more than actually playing them.

No, you have to slog through shit loads of boring levels just to get to the supposed fun parts. The story was mildly interesting though.

I've been having fun playing this. What's wrong with me? Am I broken?

Probably not

Yes it's fun.
>you have to slog through shit loads of boring levels
Wich takes only a few hours at best

You got good taste in girls at least.

Not if you want to actually do the sidequests and story.

I think so
go watch pvp/solo videos and decide for yourself

just stop posting

Except you can do them once you hit lv 93 and get better rewards from them for doing so.

ding

dong?

>dungeons even more boring at 93 than they are at 44

You people defending this game are pretty bad at it.

DING DONG BANNU

Not my fault if you dont know how to have fun user, maybe you should try actually enjoying games some times.

youtube.com/watch?v=wlr_zBGzi_Y

I do when they have even an ounce of challenge. HeroWarz has nearly killed me more times leveling up than I could count playing DN which was zero.

I bet you would complain the same way if from 1 to 93 the difficulty was like 90-93 sayig it takes too long to level up, you're supposed to focus on end game not low level content.

Your complaints really fall on deaf ears when you're in a thread dedicated to a genre that usually expects you to endure hours of tedious boredom just to get a single level, much less 93 of them.

And you seem to have this idea that you are objectively right in thinking the leveling is boring. I've done it on ~9 different characters between the old servers and having to restart on the new one and I still enjoy going through on new classes with all new skills and playstyles.

Sorry you don't like thing. I just wonder how much you would be bitching about the CSP/GGgrind if you were playing during 60 or 70 cap. Took longer to get through those 10 levels than it does to get from 1-93 now, and guess what? Every run was just as easy and mindless as they are now.

Dragon nest fucking sucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=iPrnduGtgmc

>doesn't take more than 2 days of playing
Yeah, this is a lie. It takes way longer on new players. Not everyone has 12 maxed characters already to take advantage of the exp bonus.

bonus is capped at 5 faggot
And I went from 1-93 in 2 days with only a 200% scroll (which I didn't even pay for) and a capped character from chronicle

On SEA the max char exp bonus is only 15% and it still takes me only a few hours to 1-93, maybe you should just focus on grinding instead of fucking around.

First off, DNSEA had their Chronicle event cut early.
Second, some people started late so they don't have a Chronicle character or a 200% scroll.

Now what? I bet you'll use meme arrows and say that they shouldn't have started late.

Look at
also i didnt use any 200% scroll

>SEAmonkeys
don't really care lmao

was that good enough faggot? just get a job and spend two dollars to buy an exp scroll if it bothers you that much

>using my crop

It's a good crop user GJ

Stop posting some random chink boys. It's almost as bad as cat posting.

>get desirous theano weapon
>STILL no enhancement transfer for 93 gear
>have to pay to upgrade it all the way to +10 for a 3k damage boost when I'm gonna have to do the exact same thing for a nightmare weapon in a few weeks
I hate this

>I bet you would complain the same way if from 1 to 93 the difficulty

It would be a good kinda complaining. I'd rather be kicked in the dick and triumph over the challenge than have the entire low level be terribly easy mode.

weebturd central

yes, welcome

Atleast you didnt have to spend 70K gold to +13 a leica weapon

Just started the game and made a Kali, any builds or something ?

EU or SEA? Where the hell are you goys playing when EU is ded.

just gone through steam, bad idea ?

Kalis are sluts.
I play on SEA but i'm european
>steam
please don't

on EU, forgot to say

EU is ded. I used to play SEA long time ago, maybe I should start again.

You're going to be resetting your build when you hit 93 anyways, so just make sure you get all of the skills and try everything out so you'll know what you want to specialize as. Try not to go over 45 sp in your base skill tree as 90% of things in there are going to be useless but you still need 45 points in it if you want to unlock all of your skills.

NA and SEA are what everyone plays. General population is greater on SEA, NA has a guild with more people from here. Or did. Only been like 3 people on the past week.

Alright, gonna change then if it's ded. Is this game more ded than dfo ? And also just figured out there is some BP bullshit, why ust why this kind of things just keep me always from playing

this is the most depressing general on Veeky Forums. even the armored core one is less depressing now.

You won't even run out of it until you hit 80 and your start using 10x as much in dungeons, and it doesn't stop you from playing the game, just cuts your drop rates and exp a bit.

You don't even really use it at cap. I haven't used all of mine in weeks, about the only time I do run out is when I'm grinding a merc which is a pretty rare thing to do.

What about /ks/ ?

ikr
this is where mmorpgs go to die after all

>a bit
0 exp and 0 drops is not what you call 'a bit'.

what the hell server are you playing on that does that? that's not how NA works at all

What are differences between SEA and NA anyway?

It's harder to buy CS items with in game gold on NA.
Also NA is behind by two months on patches. SEA is getting awakenings for Cleric and Tinkerer in SEA tomorrow but NA won't get them until January or February.

>two months
stop making things up
SEA got Prof K/ladder update on Nov 1, NA just got it on the 24th. That's not two months.

So how do i know which server I'm playing on ?

What classes aren't shit in DN?

Looking for something durable that can take a hit or two.

Because I like when my character gets hit and it does almost nothing.

I wish they would actually let you try the classes before picking them in Kritika, and not just have an NPC use 3 skills from each class and then make you pick.

>game so ded than even the direct download link of the game is ded

You'll know by where you download it from.

Download from NA website? You're on NA
Download from cherry credits? You're on SEA
Download from EU website? You're EU
Steam? Don't. NA

I thought the same thing. Honestly the class demo might as well be pointless because it doesn't show jack shit. Can't even make them repeat it.

Both SEA and NA still gives some loot and EXP at 0 BP
Guardian or crusader senpai.

Steam will offer you a server based on your location. Yuropoors can't get NA server on steam.