Cars and women

Personally, I believe women don't give a shit about what car you drive, unless they think they have a chance with you. If there's interest, then she finds out you drive a nice car, then it works.

BMW drivers on here claim that their car constantly get them pussy, but I don't believe that shit for a second.

My thought is this:
Most women don't know shit about cars. 320i or 335i, it's just a BMW badge to them. Lets keep the car price under 50k.

1. What car would grab the most attention of random women.

2. What car would impress a woman the most after a date.

I'd argue that a Mustang in a bright colour would, simply because of it's relatively extravagant styling and because of how prolific the brand is. I suppose you could also make a good argument for a well kept classic.

What are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcvHSmF28qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. Miata
2. Miata

If you're not interesting, your car isn't interesting. The car isn't going to make a difference with women.

Mustangs are easily identifiable even for women so that excites them for whatever reason. I got a lot more complements in my s550 than I got in my 07 but I've also filled out and started dressing much better in the meantime.

the world is full of poor negroes like the OP that buy some expensive car thinking they can impress women and then thanks to their McDonalds paycheck cannot pay for a full tank of gas

if you are interested in golddiggers OP you should have a decent career or a nice businnes, they will not fall for it simply because you have a nice car

That's why there's 2 questions.

Where is your reading comprehension?

1. no motor will make women want to fuck a nerdvirgin
2. my $4k dirt bike turns more heads than just about any car. If you want to fall for the chick magnet meme, save money and buy a motorcycle.
3. My red e46 gets more compliments from women than it should considering its value. I didn't want a BMW for this reason but it's cool.

care to explain what I didn't understand?

It usually doesn't dictate , whole lot but yes women see what car you drive like everyone else. Gf hates my car but still likes me driving us around more in my car over hers.

She's really fixated on the front of cars. I show her a car on craiglist and the only picture she wants to look at is the front of it.

>motorcycle
Fair argument.

If your car is the most attractive thing about you, you have failed as a man.

I got tail just fine in a beat up Accent, I don't need a supercar just to fog up the windows and neither do you.

You said it yourself OP, women don't give a fuck about your car, and the ones that do just want money and status and you should give them a fake name and the pump'n'dump they deserve

>1. What car would grab the most attention of random women.
Something expensive and outrageous.

>2. What car would impress a woman the most after a date.
Any "luxury" brand. It suggests you may have money.

Its just about not having a dirty rusting old shitter and having a fun car

If its something that's obviously pov spec (ek civic) then it looks shit. If its something like one of those mid-2000s rwd impalas or a vy+ commodore then it doesnt look bad of its in good nick.

Then when you're driving and do a sick skid - thats when the panties drop

I think you might underestimate worthwhile woman.

you should be at least 18 yo to post here

youtube.com/watch?v=UcvHSmF28qc

as long as you have a car that works, and has some way of hooking up an aux cord (tape player,cd player, aux port, bt) you're A okay.

>That's why there's 2 questions.
...and I answered them both. I drove a diesel jetta in high school and pulled liberal 'save the world' girls all the time and they liked my dirty, beat up, slow, polluting car because it made 44 mpg. The car doesn't matter to the vast majority of women.

Ok m8, just buy some shitter with a german badge, it'll really help pick up chicks, especially if they love walking

I'm not sure what you means by this.

That's because he's just awkwardly leaning against his parked car. That's autistic an cringeworthy enough that it's painful to watch. I'm talking about people acting normally in their everyday lives.

Lumbarghinii

>BMW drivers on here claim that their car constantly get them pussy,
I've literally never seen this. Elliott Rodger is a huge meme in the BMW crowd.

The prime example of why having daddys money and a nice car doesnt mean a goddam thing to girls unless you are actually an interesting person, and if you are interesting then you dont really need the car

bump

Women don't know/care about cars.

All they recognize is fuzzy picture big picture stuff about social status.

The most important for general pleb women is: 1. new, 2. luxury badge, or recognizable mainstream buzzword like "Mustang" or "Corvette".

Then, quirky girls might think xyz is more fun, like Wrangler vs. Mustang vs. Convertible, etc.

So you got a top of the line $80,000 BMW M5? Sorry Trish the hairdresser at the bar can't tell the difference between that and her boyfriend's BMW 2 series except that it's a little bigger. It's just has 4 doors and a BMW logo.

Srsly dumb it down in your head to the big picture fuzzy logic stuff: BRAND RECOGNIZABLE, YES/NO? SHINY, YES/NO?

99% of it is personality, body language, posture, how you carry yourself, how you respond to verbal/situational challenges from her and the world (hold your ground), etc.

see I used to think this too until
>drive father's Lincoln Navigator
>already a few years old from 2004
>stop at stoplight
>minding my own business
>girls calling out to me
>happened several times
>too socially awkward to get the same advances outside of the truck

When I drove my mom's Range Rover, I never got callouts, but I got attention for sure.

Da