/svg/ Shadowverse General

Duels Never Ending Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/
The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799676100

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

You can listen to both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
89.40.121.179/sv.html

Dueled to Death:

Other urls found in this thread:

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv282711550
89.40.121.179/sv.html?bellringer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I WANT TO FUCK ________

How would you fix Blood?

wan wan!

Luna

What if Shadow had this as a minion?

Asking again in new thread

What do you want to see from the next expansion?

I need art.

Art of Urias.

No vampy allowed

Runefags are retarded, this a screenshot from a master rank runecraft player he barely understands the game.

Not sure if this was mentioned yet, but there will be an official stream on Friday where they announce new information.

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv282711550

too big

Cards with effects that makes going Vengeance worthwhile, or more cards that help the class that isn't as dependent on Vengeance as other cards.

Elana gutted, Earth Rite dominates t1.

More skellies for Shadow.

Think of a Silver Card from any Craft.

Okay? Now, that card is now that Craft's new leader

alucard a 5 drop

It's not that he doesn't understand. He's just so confident in his ability to kill you in one turn you being at full health and the status of your minions don't matter in the slightest.

Why no Vampy?

No you said the whole sentence

>No waifus in a /svg/ OP

RISE SKELETON BROTHERS, RISE

Unica, noice.

First card I thought of was Dragonewt Scholar because I'm not a very clever man.

>be master rank with some decks
>decide to try other decks
>rank follows me wherever I go
>lose because I'm not that experienced with new decks
>"lol how did you get master ur retarded"

How's this deck so far?

>not playing in unranked until you get your shit together
>not having your class specific tags on to let them know you usually play a certain class

too hardcore

>Sorcery Cache
Hmmm

>ran into a PtP Midrange Sword deck using Otohimes and Strategems
I am actually impressed.

>When Aurelia says "your mine"

dick status = muh

Gem Golem and Golem Protection aren't that good imo and 3x Calamitous might be overkill.

Can you understand that 1 damage to a minion is infinitely better than no damage? That has nothing to do with the ability to play various decks.

>Flame Destroyer

>Shadowcraft's unique ability is Necromancy
>None of their Legendaries even has Necromancy

What the fuck is up with that? All the other Crafts have at least one Leggo that uses their craft's specialty.

Come up with a Legendary with Necromancy that Shadowcraft needs.

I want EN Luna to sit on my face and grind her hips against me while JP Luna sucks me off

They should have a system in place where you alternate going 1st/2nd and get matched up against players who are playing the opposite. That way you'll have exactly 50-50 going first and second.

Why does the guy with 3 evos get to evolve first? Seems a bit too much together with the extra point.

None of Swordcraft's Legendaries has any direct effects with Officers/Commanders either. They're only Officers/Commanders themselves without interacting with other Officers/Commanders in their effects.

But I agree, Shadowcraft needs more good Legendaries, let alone ones that directly interact with Shadows and Necromancy.

Atomeme turbo feat. Cedriwen is a thing, or so I heard.

This fucking guy.

>抗うか?ならば燃えろ!
Dread Dragon is a pretty cool guy.

Sword has no officer/commander synergy in their leggos

Mom

Not exactly Necromancy but

6pp 4/4
All allied Necromancy effects costs (1) while this follower is in play.

>Cerberus
>(necromancy 6) get doggies
You asked for it :^)

How many albums does this guy have?

Not enough

The fact that Legendaries have a comander/officer designation means they are in some way interacting with the class' ability in some way, however meager it may be.

YES

SIGGY LEADER

Strength and beauty together!

>Sword has no officer/commander synergy in their leggos
Yeah being able to draw Tsubaki with avant is no help

And being able to get Alex from a maid is no help to control at all

>players can only use their evolve points if the other player used theirs, alternating back and forth starting with the second

y/n ?

Why no Forte edition?

Thanks, I'll probably replace them with some Apprentice Alchemist or Runic guardians just to prevent my board from being clogged up early and maybe throw in a Juno's for good measure.

Though the same could be said with Shadow's leggos, despite how indirect their interaction is.

Cerberus' puppers generates 2 shadows, plus 1 more including herself.
Lord Atomy destroys all other followers, thus turning them to shadows. (unless if they're ghosts)
Lord of the Flies has a lot of bodies (minimum 2), so that has a potential to generate some shadows too, I guess.
Pluto is ??????

So shadow legendaries being able to be destroyed and generate shadows means that they are in some way interacting with the class' ability as well?

no

If p1 establishes a big board and can deal with p2's turn 4 via spells while maintaining their board, p2 is now in an unwinnable situation

>play spell focused deck that doesn't care about evolution
>opponent permanently cucked

Sounds amazing

None of the leggos have any class interaction on the cards themselves.
That is what he was talking about.

Stop being retarded.

When was the last time Mordecai has had an edition for himself?
Skeleton bros need some love too.

Sword legendaries directly interact with the commader/officer stuff though. Putting an Aurelia on the board can be used to give an officer storm or draw 2 from Conscription. That's a pretty direct interation with the class ability that is far and above the level of interaction Shadow gets with it's legendaries

Skeletons are spooky

No dorks in the OP.

no you're being retarded, that's explicit class interaction

There was one yesterday

Ceberus and mordecai are the top10 cancerous characters in this game.

>started recently, climbing as you do, in C1 at the moment
>having fun in a relaxed way 'cause I'm pretty experienced at the card games and can normally win without too much stress, besides what's a loss really matter when I'll get another three wins for it and a loss barely even costs points
>make a new deck recently and am doing surprisingly well with it, 15-2 or somesuch
>now every game's a trial to protect my winrate and it's constant tryharding
I've made a grave error

And shadow legendaries generate shadows.
There's your explicit class interaction

Now shut up.

cerberus is really hot though

there there forte.

Direct interaction meaning the Sword Legendaries themselves have effects with other cards, not other cards have effects with the Legendaries.

I mean in-game. They're all cancerous cards.

how is this meme

i have enough vials to make it

Midnight Vampire

Dork demands the right to flash her pantsu all over the front page

>unranked
>opponent is playing full elana/seraph deck
for what purpose

It's not like you need to learn how it works

I wish people like you would stop thinking that some shit idea you came up with on the toilet can balance an entire card game. Companies have entire teams for balancing and you have to consider every aspect of the game together. Yes I'm triggered

>Aurelia now buffs all allied officer def by 2 on fanfare
There, happy now?

>play paladin
>now ruthless assassin can be played with storm to kill a threat

The class ability is not being used here, though. The ability is being used for sword just by giving the cards a trait.

They do, though.

Looks way too slow Imo, aggro will tear it apart

List them.

My wife

He wants to do his missions but would be disgusted by himself if the number of Haven wins in his profile was anything other than 0.

When do the meme decks stop? I'm A3 and just lost because I wasn't expecting incandescent dragon and satan from an elena deck. I want to stop playing around cards that aren't in any viable deck.

Those are other cards interacting with the Legendaries. Much like how other cards with Necromancy can use the Shadows generated by Shadow's Legendaries.

Direct interaction from a Sword Legendary would require them to have an effect like a Commander giving an Officer buffs, not an non-legendary Officer getting buffs if a Commander (Legendary) is in play.

hahahahahahaha

Cerb and a real fly guy are both pretty good, but yeah more good leggos would be nice.

Kill yourself my man.

Are you a fucking idiot?

what does mary look like standing up

Need a concede plox

Just make a legendary Sage Commander.

taller

Do you only like playing against the same 2-3 decks that you can memorize by heart? Are you dull?

When those decks are bad and make no sense, yes.

These retards are trying to pretend Satan is a viable win condition in a meta where Seraph/Dshift are two of the most popular decks. 19/20 times the correct play is to not play around Satan. That deck will never climb out of this rank.

89.40.121.179/sv.html?bellringer

I see it at masters, also git good.

whats she doing out in the sun like that?

I bet you're the type of guy who cries when you lose to Haunt into Tyrant

Can an aggro shadow player post their deck please?

I copied a deck to try it out and it's no good