Diesel fiat

>diesel fiat

this one is for the toilet-kin, the absolute DIESEL SCUM small man with even smaller ideas. im finding it difficult to deal and speak with my diesel fiat loving son on a day to day basis hed rather be """going wonderlust levels of HAM""" at the local Blue Man Group show at the expense of my life insurance. he wants to make my death look like an accident so that he can claim the money and go watch Matilda on Ice with impunity. the absolute SHIT LIPS this activity is nothing short of sneaky, i never knew my pinto loving spawn would turn into this monster, this reptilian lizard kin son of a bitch.

as i type this im in the electronic section of Giant Tiger and getting in tune with my inner "rogue pixels" so that i have a sturdy defense against my son named Michael Jet (mjet for short"

have i failed as a father? yes and no. i bought him the 1.3 digger mobile in automatic to teach him temperance and respect for the samurai code, you start low and aim high, but like most corrupt defective boys he'd rather just identify as THE GOLD FACE instead of dealing with me directly. i have to deal with THE GOLD FACE as proxy. these are his crimes who will take him in

fucking absolute scum

>european
>""""""""""""""""car enthusiast""""""""""""""""

>mummy and daddy's overpriced 1.3L diesel Fiat

I GUESS IT WASNT ENOUGH THAT YOU HAD TO COME BACK AND BUMP ALL THE THREADS FROM THIS MORNING

NOW YOU HAVE TO MAKE NEW ONES TOO

>mjet has never directly responded to this
Feels good to be the man who made the meme that finally brought down mjet

mjet is a bretty cool guy imo

youre crazy dude

>be Canadian (basically American)
>own semi-poorfag subcompact hatch
>has *literally* triple the horsepower AND torque of some poor Yurofaggots diesel shitbox he is so proud of

Damn it feels good to be born on the right side of the world

fucking kek
>FCA

>diesel alfa

>3rd world country
>right side of the world

>FIAT

He did, he said all those stats are made up bullshit. Then he commited suicide.

Stfu diesel Punto cuck

Ach.

>diesel

Hey fags. Been busy with uni.
I'm sure you all missed me, so I decided to please you by posting in this thread.

>basically America's hat

>my magneti marelli wifi router broke again and tony's only just managed to fix it
ftfy

Don't talk shit on magneti marelli, nigger.
Your car probably has stuff made by them.

I've been posting on /g/, when I have the time.

weber 32 icev 50 out of 10

Opel's 1.3 cdti is based on it, and I drove one of those. Absolutely and utterly fuck my shit up. The peak power by itself isn't the issue, it's how narrow the power band is. Fucking lifeless before 2000rpm and already losing power after 3500rpm. But honestly that's the norm on turbo-dependent small diesel engines

>dad needs a new car, we both live in a fairly uneven area
>ignores my advice of getting a beefier engine to cope with the uphills, buys an Ibiza 1.4tdi
>wonders why he's getting shit mpg's

>16134358

Quase tudo autoestrada? Não vejo alguém a estar satisfeito com um motor desses fora de terreno plano, e já viste que falo por experiência

No, that was yellow punto german cuck

WR Anone is a bretty cool guy, eh rides a TT600 and doesn't afraid of yellow Fiat

lold

>DIESEL
>FIAT
>PUNTO

>1.4 tdi
Que motor péssimo.

>Quase tudo autoestrada? Não vejo alguém a estar satisfeito com um motor desses fora de terreno plano, e já viste que falo por experiência
Pelo contrário. Quase tudo nacional.
Não sei qual era a versão que tinhas no Opel, mas nota-se uma grande diferença das versões 70/75cv para as 85cv. Têm um turbo diferente.
E sim, apesar de haver aquele "poço" até às 1750, quando o turbo entra, tem força que chegue para subir qualquer inclinação pelo menos em 2ª.
É lógico que não é nenhum 2.0, mas safa-se bem.

A FUCKING PUNTO ENTHUSIAST

Depende da subida. Também fala quem tem um 1.4 8v a gasolina num Corsa de 800 e tal kg, e tem binário disponível em quase toda a gama de rotações

>minha cara quando subida em 5a a 1500rpm e não se passa nada

Ainda tenho pessoal que não acredita que faço abaixo de 7 litros sem andar a pisar ovos por aí além. Por outro lado a
Ibiza nas mesmas estradas anda nos 6 e poucos.

wasn't me lmao

WHO TEAM FRENCH DIESEL HERE?

Rim my asshole after you vote for Gary Johnson tomorrow.

have a citronella C8 diesel