>camaro SS
>challenger
>e9x M3

What else do you guys recommend?
>no Wrx or Miata plz

Budget is around 40k

wrx.
miat.

Your budget is only 40k if you literally have 40k in cash.

Spoken like a true neckbeard/neet

I plan to pay in full.
And pulling out 40k in cash seems iffy

I can't even process this autism.

get an fd you faggot

>370z Nismo
Scumbag
>Mustang Gt
Douchebag
>camaro SS
White trash
>challenger
Try hard
>e9x M3
Insecure
>What else do you guys recommend?
Kill yourself

WRX for AWD and decent power, Miata for RWD nimbleness.

Hope this helps, OP!

>t. Miata owner

I was looking at FCs
They look better

Get out of here Dave.

Im actually an FC owner.
Fuck off and die

Why the fuck would you want a small muscle car?

>this anally enraged
Where did op touch you user

Was originally just gonna say small sports car. Then realized challenger is pig fat muscle car and didn't bother correcting grammar

if you want a small sports cars, none of those will satisfy you

>Budget is around 40k

BRZ/FRS + mods

The twins get a lot of hate here, but this is by far the best idea

You can supercharge a 2014 model for 30k and it'll be the funnest car you've ever driven

>2014
You can get a brand new one for that and have money left over.

Cayman S.

Yeah but spend 20k on mods and it's still slow. There are faster cars that are just as fun to drive.

Get a camaro. The new one. Massive tuning potential and amazing stick performance. Great reliability as well. The only downside is the visibility, which I've heard you get used to and learn to use your mirrors more.

used cayman s

or buy an ls f-body or c5 vette and build it into a monster if you just want to go fast.

C6 or C5 corvette shits all over those and is cheaper

This, get a c5 z06 and mod and tune the fuck out of it. Hell you would still have cash left over

How is your 1000 dollar shitbox doing?

jesus fuck are these cars really considered small these days?

>e9x m3
get a 1m instead, or these

You realize there's only typically one 1m for sale at anytime in the country.

They're extremely rare and If im not mistaken more expensive than e90 m3's are now.

JUST

go big or go home pussy

C5 Z06 if used is fine. If new? Mustang GT if you want power, Camaro V6 1LE if you want handling and grip, BRZ w/mods if you want handling and purist driving feels. Challenger is too fat. Modern BMW sucks. 370Z is inferior to current gen muscle.

>v6 camaro

kek

he said small car

i've been thinking abouta 370z desu

what's the cons? seems like a great car for the money.

His price is 40k, and he is clearly fine with a V6 if he's considering a 370Z.

The V6 1LE
>not pigfat at 3400lbs
>is already as good as it can be as far as chassis/suspension goes
>great sounding V6 that makes 335hp
>revvy at 7200RPM but still has plenty of torque
>comparable to a Hellcat on track despite being down 370 horsepower
>backseats if you need them in a pinch
>can be had for 35k

What's wrong with that?

Corvettes are small

People assume they are big because muh no-replacement-for-displacement V8, but a C6 is no bigger than a Honda NSX (the first gen)

except the v6 in a 370z is actually good

370Z is outdated as fuck.

You'd need the Nismo for similar performance, but that costs 50k.

still better thna a fucking v6 camaro

i still wouldn't count as a small sports car

>better
>but slower
???

I highly recommend you look into the BMW m235i. Absolutely amazing car.

Get a Genesis Coupe OP

Brand new? Camaro SS. I think the Mustang looks better, and will be a better daily, but that Camaro is so fucking fast stock. Like my god, I would be willing to make quite a few sacrifices in terms of comfort just because of how fast it is.

Used, Mustang. The 5th Gen Camaro is nothing special. All it has going for it is the LS motor. Its to heavy to be a competitive in a straight line or around the corners. The Mustang is 200lbs lighter and has a solid axle. It can at least be competitive in a straight line.

Challenger is too heavy. E90 M3 is pretty good. The most reliable BMW ever. I could go for one of these as well, its just kinda pricey to do anything to it. As for the Nismo, I would rather buy a used 370z and use the extra money to modify it a tiny bit. I just feel like its too boy racer ish. If you could get all the Nismo Mechanical performance parts on a normal 370z then ya sure.

None of the cars you listed are small

better imply it has good points above the other one

a v6 pony car has no good points whatsoever

>exhaust mainfold cast with the head
lmao,

This. Toyobaru + forced induction.

This but only if youre interested in keeping the price down. By the time you get a 370z with a lsd and basic shit like a telescoping steering wheel youre around 10k over base price at least. This nismo version of the 370 which is really the one to own is more like 15k over base.

Please op dont get a mustang without a v8. And dont get the 370 unless youre comfortable with no back steats or storage.

I was mainly shit posting but yeah, if you get a stang, get a V8 OP

Shit post or not the gen is a viable option for people wanting to come in at 30 as opposed to 40k. The point of my post was to point out out that by the time you option the cars he listed to the point where theyre not shit the gen starts to compete more for attention in the (oddly undervalued) "bang for your buck" category.

I dont know, i guess i just dont understand why its shit on so much... Well besides the fake hood vents

My buddy had one. Not a bad car but certainly flawed. Definitely a viable option though. Both the 2.0t and 3.8 aren't terrible and certainly worth some consideration IMO

OP here

Of course im getting a pony/muscle car with a v8. It is sacrilegious if you dont.

I don't need rear space either. i have a truck incase I need it.

>Never driven anything fast
>parents and family members only owned SUVs, trucks, or pigfat slow luxobarges

>Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

GM BTFO

SS for sure

You can get the SS right now for under 35k

I went to report it and it didn't exist anymore

based janitors

clutch is gonna fail on you
some models have steering locks

>no mentions of civic for 3k
I'm disappointed.

OP get a civic for 3k off craigslist and modify it with that 40k.

Get a C6 Z06, nigga. Literally still the best bang for your buck. Unless you want a 4 seater, then buy something else. Only reason for anyone NOT to pick the Corvette.

>t. mom bought me a car for 1200 cash

>tfw only 30k cash :(

>dumping 40k into a civic

Shit like this is why I'm getting tired of Veeky Forums faster than any board ever. There are shitloads of cars you can get for 3-5k, and a miata or IS300 with 40k of mods sunk into it will beat the pants off any civic ever built.

A TT K-swapped civic can beat the piss out of a lot of cars just due to power/weight

But why a civic at that point

Why not spend the extra grand to have a nicer car to dump all that shit in?

Because a 3k civic says "fuck u lmao am faster"
If you had a miata or IS300 it'll be expected that there's been work done to it to make it fast, a civic is just a beaner/ricer mobile and is less expected.

My thoughts exactly.

Look at the new chargers

Toyobaru

This triggers the ameritard

Is he a nigger?

bmw 320 with m3 body kit.

Lotus elise they cost 30k