/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

New and Improved FAQ edition

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ FAQ & Guide (Newfriends, read this!)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Official News & Known Issues
Season 4 - Operation Red Crow is out. Patch 5.1 Live.
youtube.com/watch?v=12hNVzz4CYY
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-us/updates/redcrow/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1522714-Patch-Notes-Update-5-1
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-11-21-2016

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current Windows, all maps, all modes.
(MEGA link provided by user) - mega.nz/#!P99z0CbQ!sF-1sVRgBKNkbEVL8NrnuLtpP3oK1aJHNzX65FpyfeA
(From site) - legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

Comeback Victory:

First for THUNK

Who is your class-fu?

/old man/
/six inch blade/

I don't understand this scoring system

git gud

Spotting, finding objectives, doing objectives, destroying gadgets, headshots, kills through walls, assists.
Straight kills only get you like 100 points. It's not an objective game mode, not deathmatch.

BUT MUH KILLS

>enemy team only managed to get a combined 2 kills in 3 rounds
>"gg"
Faggots.

Its pretty great.

>when you discover that IQ is good for counter-roaming

She's good now because there's a fucking Pulse in
EVERY
SINGLE
MATCH
for WHATEVER FUCKING REASON now.

Did they buff Pulse with the last update? Seriously, what the fuck is this. EVERY MATCH. It wasn't like this before.

It stands for "git gud"

Win 20 rounds as FBI SWAT challenge.

That, and Echo and Valk's equipment, both of whom are popular picks.

Players' ranks should show on the scoreboard so you won't have to painstakingly bring up the slow interaction menu of every individual player you're curious about!

They should make it so that looking at an enemy operator's corpse will ID them if they aren't already! Yeah!

"good grief"

I do so well as IQ that I'm amazed I can be so bad with everyone else. Not just with her ability, also using her speed, weapons, and flashbangs well enough to make a big difference.

IQ has always been good, she's still a 3 speed with great guns

>

>They should make it so that looking at an enemy operator's corpse will ID them if they aren't already
It's really stupid but I agree, I would also like if obvious evidence of an operator ID's them (electrified walls, kapkan traps, black eyes) Just makes things easier to keep together.

And great buns.

Fookin' daycare.

>hey should make it so that looking at an enemy operator's corpse will ID them if they aren't already! Yeah!

I would like this, it's basically a non issue but seeing a crossed out question mark is annoying.

i really dont like sledge's uniform but those guns look so good i want them aaaa

Can she detect people watching cameras now?

You also get a sledge chibi

Pulse has always been a top-tier roamer. Fast, legal wallhacking device, autoshotgun and nitro.

He's a nightmare for rappelling attackers as he can just scan to find out what windows they're watching and then pop out somewhere below them and turn the attacking team into a shooting gallery.

Pulse has always been great true, but he's straight up out-classed by the speedy roaming carbine autist or the sneaky brazilian cockmongler.

What's the range on his scanner? I was hearing attackers scaling the walls nearby, but I couldn't pinpoint them.

Carbine autist+Pulse are the only two roamers you need.

Caveira however can fuck off, I like playing her and all but when it comes down to it legal wallhacks and nitro beats the quiet step and against a halfways competent team you'll never get an interrogation, or worse, the interrogation will just get your teammates killed as they rush directly at the enemy.

Plus the enemy won't know if Pulse is watching them but when Caveira interrogates they all know and usually retreat to better spots.

Exactly. The best possible scenario for an interrogation is the enemy turns out to be in unsafe positions or behind penetrable walls so that your team can just headshot them through the wall.

With pulse's scanner you can make calls, kill through walls, setup nitro traps, kill through floors with guns/nitro (placing nitro on hatches can be especially effective).

Since when are Cav and Pulse a couple? Also her eye is messed up in the last panel. Besides that though, great work.

pls no

you must be new here...

plz yes

>tfw you're a filthy faggot ragequitter
How do I stop this?

user....
that's not from here
that's the infamous Vek from Reddit, the bad artist that is horrible at anatomy and writes horrible fan fiction, but will never get better because he gets circle jerked over there.

Play casual with thermite and shotgun

By managing your anger and forcing yourself to not quit matches

If you're getting tilted, then just take a break. You'll do worse if you play while angry and just make dumber mistakes and tilt everyone else on your team, making it a huge tilt downward spiral where everyone wants to kill themselves and each other by the end

>She still has the Facepaint on

>mfw have ultra textures on and load instantly
this game looks pretty nice when you can max everything out

>read pastebin newfriend section
>rook is recommended for newfriends
>every game with rook 2-3/5 armor left

I seriously hope by maxing everything out you don't mean also having TXAA or TAA on.

Otherwise your shit looks blurry as if you're a miope operator

Firstly, the most important way is to find success outside of videogames so that instead of being your primary means of validating your ego (and thus devastating to the point of illogical anger) they are just entertainment played to relax AFTER you've done hard work and earned a rest.

>diamond tries to spawnpeek
>shoot him
>he leaves

no, i have 2x msaa on

boop

I hear the new Japanese Operators/Map have been added into the game.

How is it?

Operators: Not game changing, fun.
Map: Don't care much for it, and god please stop coming up in rotation back to back

The OPs are good, the map is... just play it yourself.

I ping the armor box over and over before the attack starts. People usually get the message.

>Not game changing
You what

Ops are good
Map is good

they're literally the most game changing operators yet

Not that Valk is bad by far but she doesn't have the same meta impact as Hibana, Echo and BB

>ash counters echo so good it's like she was preplanned for it
>half the time can destroy the drone before you enter the room with it
>hibana is usually used by faggots trying to be thermite even when thermite was unpicked
>guns could be a lot better.

Echo is 3 armor 1 speed, which makes his ability to capitalize on the drone a little harder for more than one clueless dude.

Hibana is designed to make killholes and needs to be able to trade a bit IMO but instead is 3fast which is just showing that the fuckers who make this game intend fast operators to have their advantage based in latency differences.

Valk has a bigger impact in ranked, so stay casual.

No one, I mean no one has or will have as big a difference as the fuck up that was BB did.

>ash counters echo
>the laser accurate nip guns aren't amazing
>using hibana to open walk throughs instead of making murder holes for BB and popping hatches

you what

>Ash
>Countering Echo
???
>Faggots using Hibana wrong mean Hibana is bad
>Complains about 3 speeds and then complains Echo is a 3 armor

>Ash countering Echo

>ash counters echo

well, in his defense, Ash technically counters everyone. The slippery jew just peeks you and her small head hitbox is the last thing you ever see

There's a significant difference between countering something and being outclassed or having an unfavorable matchup.

There's no unique properties about Ash that counters anyone, she's just very strong.

user please don't sperg out, he's clearly making a joke

w a r c r i m e s

How do you interpret that as "seprging out"

Kek

answering very seriously to a statement that was meant to be taken lightly and as a joke

it's like someone making a joke at a party and you being the "Um, Actually..." guy.

>it's like someone making a joke at a party and you being the "Um, Actually..." guy.
That's not what it means to sperg out either.
Sperging is basically the same as throwing a tantrum, while contains of the sort.

"EXCEPT THATS NOT WHAT FUCKING COUNTER MEANS YOU FUCKING ILLITERATE TROGLODYTE HOW ABOUT YO UGO KILL YOURSELF AND YOUR FUCKING WHORE MOTHER YOU FUCKING KEK" would be an example of 'sperging out'.

Echo counters ash. The jews fear the samurai.

Get a load of this sperg.
@161338390

Are we using the Tim Buckley definition of a joke?

Seemed like a conversational post to me

>Echo
>Samurai

more like a fat neet with his face shoved into his Ipad every chance he gets

What do you think Echos anime and manga tastes are?

I'LL JUST RELAX HERE

He probably just reads shounen jump if anything

One's that counter the jews of course.

I bet he really likes Lupin III but his favorite character is Zenigata

Shounen and Mecha

Habiana trys to act cool and say she doesnt like that kid shit but has a guilty pleasure for Mahou Soujou

I don't understand how people can use ACOG if they miss the initial headshot.

>aiming down sights when speedy jew pops out
> flip to her head
>miss
>reticle proceeds to sperg out as I pull it down to shoot her body.

Ffs lads.

>What is recoil management
user please don't tell me that when you're shooting people you just keep your mouse still

>pick roamer
>Rook is putting up reinforecments first
>annoying but alright. say "Armour please" on mic while putting up own reinforcements
>done
>he's still not putting down
>ok maybe he didn't hear me
>write "armour please" in chat
>he starts putting it down.
>alright so he just didn't hea...
>drone comes by
>He gets his pistol out and runs after it
>go "DUDE" and "ARMOUR" a couple of times in chat
>he's still trying to revolver drones
>round had almost begun. roamer still inside the god damn fucking objective room, running after a god damn rook
>ragelevel over 9000
>shotgun him in the chest and get him back up
>he puts down FINALLY as the round starts
>take it
>he headshots me
I mean yeah, sure, dick move but WHY THE FUCK DO I KEEP GETTING ROOKS WITH ADHD? When I was in my rook phase I did one thing and I did it every single fucking round. I pressed the god damn fucking ability button the fucking second I spawned into the god damn assrimming god fucking game.

Platinum mad. Why was he even hunting drones after they found the fucking objective. DESTROY THEM AFTER YOU PUT DOWN.

I don't know either.

I'm not autistic enough to learn spray patterns for every gun and that's why I don't play csgay.

I always pull down when shooting but the acog is fucky.

You should've titled that webm "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

It's because you're a subhuman that says "armour" instead of "armor"
Dumb brit

>One armor speed demons like Ash and Jäger get access to some of best guns on their respective teams
How is this fair? When are we going to nerf these fucks?

You've answered your own question then, your aim will always be shit regardless of your optics if you can't manage your recoil

They don't really need a nerf Ubisoft just needs to fix hit registraion and the netcode.

>putting ACOG on SMGs
No one to blame but yourself.

My sides. Kek.

ACOG goes on every gun that can equip it. everything else is objectively wrong. end of debate.

If that's what you actually think and don't adapt to maps, situations and guns on a round to round basis then you'll forever stay garbage.