/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRy7hIiW9BI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is morrowloot still good in 2016, or is there something new?

Waifus and lore living in harmony.

Post adventure!

Waifus and lore living in harmony

Maxeen, give up your admin rights to someone competent or start cleaning up the group.

Jinx.

Morrowloot Ultimate

Threadly reminder that every regular here hates Diana. Please report every post by him.

H-Hi G-G-Goaty

I like your titty kitty.

I'm going to try and recreate her and make her mine

Tumbling down the hole to adventure

Waifus
Lore
HARMONY

Not my kitty, that's Kiseenani. There's a follower on tesgeneral.com.

False hope.

Why?

Fuck elves lmao

Shes already a follower, faggot

Have some ancient adventure.

Also is the "remastered" skyrim even worth the disc space?

I miss Alta

Who goes there?

I don't hate him :)

>Also is the "remastered" skyrim even worth the disc space?
not at all

literally who gives a shit about "steam groups"
is it 2008 or something?

the /tesg/ steam chat isnt /tesg/ related anyways

Dead thalmor best thalmor.

930 hours and it's the first time i coma across these two fucks

Reduce the grain. It looks weird

>the /tesg/ steam chat isnt /tesg/ related anyway
We're talking about Skyrim stuff right now actually, you should join us.

WHERE MY WOLVES AT?

youtube.com/watch?v=hRy7hIiW9BI

i used to hang in there for some time, but its just so archaic and...well talks usually die after some time and then its just tanks/planes with people who quite literally never have been to /tesg/.

>I don't hate him
Hate is a strong word for some shitter on the Internet. Surely you're sick of his childish behavior though.

POST THIGHS!

There hasn't been tanks/planes for a long ass time. At least open it up and lurk. JOIIIIIN UUUUUS

I made a new version of her when i purged my 90gb+ skyrim copy and started over. I might play skyrim again sometime, but it's unlikely

I figured.

>its just tanks/planes with people who quite literally never have been to /tesg/.

But I'm here right now, user.

jesus fucking christ

i fucked something up when i swithed ENBs and haven't fixed it yet.

I never actually seen a regular express distaste for him, just random anons

So Clones is the anti-Maxeen poster who's been bitching about the chat this entire time?

Don't forget Hikki, Billy and a few others who link fucking /b/ threads and /pol/shit every two seconds thinking they're hilarious.

"haha *fart* xD brb taking a huge shit lol" classic TESG chat.

Nah, there was also always some retard who was going on about who "shitty" waifuposting is and always used to "omg they are posting waifus again ughhh" he had like a grey haired/short haired knightfu.

Hows that connected you mongrel?

i actually remember these. Yeah nah not interested in the chat anymore.

Eiries, CT, Heiko, Ra, and many others have. Erin and Snake did in the last thread alone ffs. For everyone else, you can assume they don't want to say it.

It's like I never left.

You only make it worse by going on these stupid nostalgia trips over snowflake shitposters.

enough drama, we need ACTION

I need fluffier werewolves

Why do skeletons bleed?

maybe its bone marrow

Don't question Todd's vision.

Maybe its maybelline

where's the canine sheath

can i include a butt?

om nom

that'd be a delicious butt to eat out.

Why does /tesg/ hate CoT / Vivid and all those other all-encompassing weather overhauls.

Every ENB I have tried for SE looks like absolute garbage and even most re-shade on their own just look like someone cranked the Sharpness dial up to 10 bazillion.

There has to be something to keep our games looking good in the meantime until ENB is ironed out right?

I just started playing Morrowind, and I had wanted to make some kind of Thief that uses Illusion and Conjuration. I'm downloading the code fix, but I'm not sure what else I need

I got banned for a sfw butt.

>There has to be something to keep our games looking good in the meantime until ENB is ironed out right?
Haha no.

Weather mods will only cause problems when ENB eventually does get good, just like in Oldrim.

n-no that would be too lewd.

>SSE
>ENB
lad....

are they hiring illegals again to do the job? geez

So what's the alternative?

We just sit with Vanilla SE and maybe True Storms and just deal with the bland lighting and crappy interiors / nights?

>orc that isnt an anime girl but with green skin

Well, I got banned from /tesg/ long time ago for posting Batman.
Fucking.
Batman.

Longhorns Rutah and Gaz are pretty orcish aswell. Same with the 3rd sister, the one with the, uh, horsecock.

Your screenshot is way too dark mate. Consider light sources or higher contrast.

It's okay to be lewd under the sheets!

Is that supposed to be sarcasm D:

Honestly lad, VW isn't better. It likes to make everything RED. And CoT is so fucking bad it should be deleted from the Nexus.

>Foggy Night is dark

Not ever screenshot needs to be a raillight waifu shot.

Why do people meme about mer races being Anime/Human + odd skin when the textures just get rid of the potato sack wrinkles.

Not everyone was born 50

It'd nice to be seeing what was going on is all, mate.

How bad is your eyesight? You can clearly see a werewolf killing an orc bandit.

That's right, so stop posting 1920x1080 black boxes.

Most people at least get crowsfeet, worry wrinkles and laugh lines in their 20's.

Not all of us look like fresh 19 year olds forever.

I keep my monitors brightness kind of high because of screen glare

This is Annekke. She is a reliable ranger, a loyal wife, and a loving mother.

Say something nice to her!

Fair enough.

I know CoT has always been garbage but I had been hearing mixed opinions about VW.

If it's just CoT'esque with a red tint instead of blue then I'll gladly stay away.

So what is the /tesg/ approved holdover until ENB stops shitting the bed - ELE + True Weathers + Darker Nights or something?

When are you going to drink my cum you burger slut

stop copying the bijin characters. using presets other people made is pathetic

If that screenshot looks okay to you, this webpage must be fucking blinding. Let me guess, you're one of those fags who uses the black theme.

>lips
>huge head
stolen preset/10

>Not using the black them
Enjoy destroying your eyes

I have to wait 3 more days for my 1920-1080 monitor to arrive. If only there were others who could understand my pain.

He's using the actual Bijin mod with the actually follower this isnt a personal character using her preset.

Please don't kill me.
I'm modding for the first time and have one question about Wrye Bash. When downloading mods, does it auto-recognize mods put into the folder, or do I have to put the mods into a specific folder that Wrye Bash reads?

is wildcat any good?

Good afternoon, tesg!
Did you all behave when I was gone? ;)

If you installed the program properly then it will read them on it's own.

Report him and don't reply.

Don't fucking respond.

I dont know...but i like to fill my game with sexy waifu tier followers, only to kill them...i feel bad for myself.

So just slab the mod into the Skyrim Mods folder then that Wrye Bash created?

No

>If only there were others who could understand my pain.
I played in 1366x768 for almost three years.

Do you guys think clones is aware he is the anchor point for Diana? As long as he won't say anything against Diana, Diana won't fuck off. he is the final person that needs to discredit him.

Honestly you should use Mod Organizer because it uses virtual mod folders which means you wont clutter your directory and Wrye Bash is really easy to install and use for it aswell.

Wildcat sucks, sorry user.

If you're looking for a lightweight combat overhaul to mix with Ordinator then try out Smilodon.

It's like Wildcat without any of that Janky limb damage business and has been working well for me so far.

Shut the fuck up and stop acknowledging cancer.

Is there any difference with shadow resolution at 8192 instead of 4096?

Any visual difference either than the, I assume, performance hit.