5TH JOB ON THE 30TH, GET POINTS HERE FOR REWARDS:
maplestory.nexon.net/micro-site/v-update

Patch Notes:
maplestory.nexon.net/news/17286/v-177-strange-stories-update-preview
-
READ THE PASTEBIN

pastebin.com/BAi9nL3e
-
Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.
-

>Aries
8x/4x/6x v177+ (Updates alongside GMS).
Miss me with that gay shit.
aries.elluel.net/
Apply to Spooky or whisper Secret

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.
Pay2Win/LOVE on Reboot.
Waifus/Casuals on Windia
Whisper ObtainBooty/Tonu on KHROA
Whisper Chow/Gaby on Bera

maplestory.nexon.net

Previous Thread:

niggers

2nd for BERA IS FULL OF CUTIES

What's the class with the flashiest skills lads?

Angelic Buster, Evan, Demon Avenger, Jett

>wanna buy black friday box with maple points on a mule
>can't because its not level 60

ayyy what's the best training spot for a lv 40 sin

you stupid lesbians only fight so much because you love each other, just make peace and fuck already

guys i think i'm sick
what's the best class to help me fight off the sickness

no mages or thieves or pirates pls

hero

yea hero? take out o deriveri?

Be a big dick Demon Slayer.

What's the best class to play with my wife's son?

Marksman

The cuckaneer

>tfw you get this in 7 blacks and 25 reds from epic

Oh! It is excellent!

This will suffice for now

WHERE IS DREAM????????????

is this game even worth getting into now over revelation or even tree of savior? I passed it up in 2006/2007 since most of my online friends were on flyff at the time.

I did make an account about a year and a half ago because my ex played it, but that shit didn't go far.

no

no

no

yes

always

>oven making strange beeping noises
>upstairs neigbors are wrestling again
>still no patch notes despite being 1 day, 1 hour and 20 minutes 'til impact

nein

Gimme an example.

your forum profile

My NightSoul?

take this shit to the discord or wherever it belongs

link it

I'm not in the discord and I don't know what I'm being accused of.

[Spoiler]i posted photos and shit before just go to the royals forum and look him up[/spoiler]

fiiiine

lmao shit. how will i recover from this

I'm not signed up for their forum. What photos are you talking about?

can confirm

Name a damage skin that's good both when you crit and when you don't.
Haste is not one of them.

that one that's default but static

Lovely

The monkey one is nice

any point in getting any more points? I have 3200

halloween

if u read this i need to borrow int equips on royals pls

Why?

you get extra mp for washing when you level with int equips. but nvm i got em

No I mean why do you need to borrow them instead of making them yourself?

Does %stat work with all the stats your equips have?
No, right?
Is there a place I can see all these mechanics and formulae?

>less than 24 hours until the biggest patchu of the decade
>no notes

%stat affects flat stat from levelling, character cards, link skills, and 99% of equipment (only the arcane symbols we're getting in a couple weeks with 5th job aren't affected)
It does not have any effect on the +stat from your hyper stats however
There's a page on strategywiki with most of the formulas, dunno if they're all up-to-date, though

chess skin, fluffy dog skin, black heaven, star planet, singapore nights, blaster, wandering soul

was just looking through the skins i have so theres more obviously. I judge it based on how different the non crit and crit are from each other.

thank you.

how bad did maple do 2nd month after 5th released

TRIPLE SIX
FIVE
FORKED TONGUE

shut the FUCK UP royals

>MC Ride is doing the lego wall quest for Officer Medin in Omega sector
>THE MISSION: TO GET ALL OF THE ABOVE IN A LIMITED AMOUNT OF TIME

>omega sector
you delete this right the fuck now

I don't know what class I should make for the free absol.. My main is a bucc and I don't need to remake that and I already have all the other links. I don't remember any that I had particular fun in playing. Is there a class that would extra benefit from the free absol weapon?

Wait until we know how the absolab weapons are going to be given out, you dip.

>MC Ride is on stage 4 of LPQ
>GET SO FUCKIN DARK IN HERE

because really good ones are expensive

Not unless you make em yourself

>no patch notes
>patch
>notes

Never forget one time where they didn't upload the patch notes until a day after the patch itself.

Yeah but that was like a minor patch, wasn't it?
This is supposed to be the biggest patch, possibly ever. A whole decade "in the making" went into this.

no

Gotta give them time to edit Orange Mushroom's patch notes.
Also, grinding rice flour off 2x is a pain.

>grinding rice flour
Are you suicidal or just in reboot?
Either way, condolences.

I had to buy the rings too, so unless I get all successes on jewel fusions today (unlikely) I'm not getting a SS ring until the Lucid patch.

That's not so bad, TbH, considering there's another 20 att 30 stat ring coming in the v-coin shop.

I'm going to make a Dual Blade! I have literally $0 to spend on this game, and I'll have no funding at all. I heard reboot is a shit, but I haven't heard why.

Which server do I play?

Bera so we can be DB together and give you some items :3

Read the last thread
For the answer to your questions.

can someone teach me how to bot reboot im an actual retard

buy blight trainer from gamersoul and read the instructions
as for how to not get banned i have absolutely no idea how those 250 players do it

Most of last thread's "ctrl+F server" gives me private server discussion. Then it turns into some argument about Reboot vs Normal with normal's argument being that Reboot is for casuals.

Doesn't really help much.

Lmao these reboob retards not only are shit at botting some of them even need printed out instructions for it! Kys my man

Okay i'll help you around, first tell me, What are your goals playing maplestory? casual grinding with people, henehoeing, getting to do midgame bosses like CRA and hmag, doing V job content?

also tell me whether you like merching or farming, and if being cute means a lot to you.

Casual grinding, bosses, V job eventually.

Farming > Merching, cute doesn't matter.

Then Reboot is for you my friend.
Cons include no need at all to invest money on it, since you can get hyper teleport rocks, pendant and character slots, cubes and other stuff from the CS for mesos. You can't trade so you wont be merching, farming mesos is essential for progression, but few hours a day should get you far enough to do hmag and CRA with parties, i suggest joining a normie guild for interactions, commerci, training and bosses are better done in parties. (most normie guilds have discords too which makes it more comfy)

cons, no scrolling so less dmg overall, farming can be boring for some people, perma nx is always on sale on the CS but the rotation usually just has ugly stuff, unless you want to invest on 25k nx boxes that have random stuff inside, or nonperma nx (events give nice perma nx as well so you can just wait )
also no trading, so you have to gear every piece of gear by yourself, cant easily buy from other players

Perma NX on the CS can be bought with meso? Honestly, I just hate zhelm and would sooner not even wear it if it doesn't matter that much. I'm sure min/maxing isn't as important as back in the day with low DEX thieves needing as much DEX as they could get from gear, but I'd still like to wear it if I could cover it easily.

I swear that made that thing as ugly as possible to keep people buying CS hats.

I mean Pros and then Cons, sorry i'm a bit tired

no, perma nx is still NX

No, comestics can only be bought with NX, you dont need a zhelm and you don't need secondary stats anymore, just hit autoassign.

you will probably be using pensalir equipment until you get CRA equipment, i suggest googling those, there's a special sale of permanent nx right now tho, maybe someone on the thread will be nice enough to buy you a transparent hat.

>No, maybe someone on the thread will be nice enough to buy you a transparent hat.
Ayy who would buy a $4 hat for someone who you know probably won't even play for a week let alone the rest of the year.

As long as I don't need zhelm, I'm fine with any other hat, so I don't need invis hat.

Thread needs more hakus

stupid smelly fox

DELETE THIS

delete urself

zzz i'ma head to bed early, keep the bread toasty for me pals~

how long does it take to get absolab from the dailies

I went to the v site to share some more things in case they somehow messed it up and didn't count all my points even though they were over 2700 and the new ones won't give me points when I share. At least I should be safe since I'm already at 2800

9 days of dailies plus 5 damien runs if you're unlucky

Are the dailies easy?

Yes, if you're lvl 217 +