youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World of Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
November Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51624-Nov.-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Vprpp8VV

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
a.pomf.cat/lijbhc.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Noctis and Luna become ghost-married and the logo in the end.

What kind of corny bullshit is that?

Don't believe the memers that tell you OK BSB is bad. It's literally the most anticipated thing we've had in months. They're trying to cuck you away from using your OP shit

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

It's the real logo.

At least they should have kept his scruffy, more manly look for the ending.

Add pastebin.com/c43qGvi6 in the next op as the GL FFBE pastebin and label the other one as the JP FFBE pastebin.

Still waiting for someone who has more free time than me to take up the reins and work on it.

Is Medius' tm Growth Egg useful? It sounds useful at a glance, but, gumi likes to kick players in the dick with stuff like this

If you have nothing else to TM farm, it's fine; earning ~90k per Maranda Coast clear for a single unit is nothing to scoff at.

>It sounds useful at at a glacnce, but, gumi likes to kick players in the dick with stuff like this
>Growth Egg Additional effect: EXP x1.5
I don't see how they're screwing over the players with something so simple.

it comes down to being suspicious of anything gumi does, and making sure it isn't some monkey's paw bullshit

I don't get it, so Highwind is just a regular job? what makes it different from Dragoon?

Since you've mentioned it, someone else can feel free to steal the Mobius FAQ and update it if you feel it's needed

I hardly have any time to work on it especially with XV releasing

I wouldn't spend mogs on it, but I'm farming 2

Can I cheese the Antenora trial with an Exdeath and friend Exdeath to quad nuke all the plant parts? Or are they way too tanky to even think about that?

You'd get fucked up by the flower's 60% and 30% moves combined with the rest being alive.

if you S/L and have a dualcast refia(alternatively use a few phoenix downs) it shouldn't be a problem

So, got FFXV today and got to play in my shiny new PS4 Pro, as I guess some other people here managed to do and my HDR option is enabled on my console, bu it's greyed out on FFXV, the fuck am I doing wrong?

Or isn't HDR patched in yet?

Hrm... There's been too many damn events lately. I've really dropped the ball on TM farming. Wish I had dualcast. So single target nuking a piece at a time is the best way?

Ah.

so he does die in the end. Well atleast i havent run into any other spoilers yet

Jesus fuck, the "soundtrack" you get with the digital premium edition is fucking 6 tracks.

Got the day one patch installed?

Can you level up the rarity of your FFBE characters in any way or do you really just have to sit and roll for them hoping to get 6 stars or whatever?

Yeah, there's two problems there though.
1. The enemy as a whole is bulky. High def/spr, 580k HP per part, numerous elemenetal resistances (only light/dark are safe to use)
2. The flower drains MP.

when they reach max level you can upgrade them to the next tier, depends on the character, you can go from 3 to 6. rarest thing you can roll is 5 stars

Well that calms my OCD even though I'm sure it's a pain-staking process to actually make a 6 star.

6 tracks? That's fucking pathetic.

Yeah. If anyone actually wants them it's here but I imagine they'll just be ripped from the game within long anyway.
a.pomf.cat/lijbhc.zip

the grind isn't so bad whenever they hand out metal gigantuars.

The real hassle is gathering the materials to go from 5* to 6* cause they're usually locked behind an event-wall.

Can I still get JP vo if I bought a boxed woff copy? They were on sale but didn't say day one edition or anything

O N I O N S
N
I
O
N
S

Onions are love
Onions are life

das right mane

>double hit
>wrath over lifesiphon
For what purpose?

>Double Hit
was testing in EXP dungeon after mastery
>Wrath
I have it available currently, as Lifesiphon is on Cloud. Don't have the orbs to make and hone a new one.

>he doesn't have at least 3 R4 lifesiphons

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I will after the whenever-it-comes orbfest

REMINDER:

FFXII IZJS IS THE BEST FF GAME EVER CREATED AND ANY OTHER OPINION IS INCORRECT

This isn't wrong.

IX and XII are the best FF games ever.
I just dream of a world when both developing teams team-up to make a new game.

We have voted this democratically.

@161349071
It's shit

>@

Was XV worth the 10 years?

Well, I got shat on. My best CoD buddy sadly has Diabolos on or this would probably be free. Everything is just so fucking beefy, I can whittle it down but then there's 3 full bosses after each part. Didn't expect it to be this rough

I got WoL stuck in front of my party for the match because I revived him after covering lol

>theres an oldfag category
>ff6 is in must play instead of ff5
>ff12 in some off comment category
Wow, what a gay

So for anyone who's got the game how big is the patch exactly? I've read it's around 6-8GB

Gimme a minute to get out of this dungeon and I can slap Plant Killer on my DW CoD and add you if you don't have me already,

8 if you already did the 1st one, 11 if you havent.

I probably do, got most of the doc added. Hercules here. If not I'm on the doc

7 inches

Is leveling a second exdeath a good idea? I have mats to 6* a second one

what first patch?

Forgot pic

Skimming, but I'm not seeing you anywhere on my list nor the doc.

The Crown Update with Kingslaive stuff is the 2nd one. Those who got the game earlier had a 7 gb patch. The 2nd one add 3 gb to the 1st one if you haven't already done it.

>celerity, so won't work on itself
That doesn't even make sense, it does work on itself.

You spooked me user, I thought I got baleeted. I'm under the Exdeath section, code is 966 898 613

Yeah, you didn't have me.
Not a whale by any means, but it's still DW with Plant Killer and Ifrit if it helps.

>friend unit stays on Tilith then switches to Exdeath then to CoD

I don't even have Tilith?

Thanks bud. I'll give it a shot once I have some stamina again. What comp should I go with? I lack good physical attackers, Bartz will be great for the actual flower but before that his dps is lacking. Is 2 healers the best way to go or should I rely on Carbuncle's cura? Tilith gets knocked out by a stiff breeze sadly

DONT YOU MESS WITH ME, YOU HAD A BONUS UNIT UP

make sure to have aura ball/omniveil/focus/cheer up all the time

Where is all your lapis?

Sitting in my inbox I like seeing how high I can get the payoff

Also I did a 5k pull on Friday RIP

Hey Hercules I can equip my Luneth with plant killer + ifrit if you want.

>ps4 won't arrive until the 30th

Is it normal for Tellah's Death to always succeed in the arena?

I think my party was WoL/Lightning/BCLid/CoD/Refia with I think someone from here who also has a DW CoD, but I had my WoL jammed with a good 1.4k HP more than yours has.
Depending on your BC Lid's HP and defenses, I'd say go with her over Tilith to have Focus and be on general item duty along with some attacking with Killer Bow

How do I skip to night time? Anyone know?

in XV, btw.

You need to wait

The RNG in colosseum has always been weird and it still is with arena, there are just some set ups with unit position/esper that have guaranteed results like Tellah's Death, it's a known "bug" that has never been fixed, you can probably replicate it with any random skill, Hex Strike etc

Ha ha! Time for revenge!

FUCK OFF MOBAGE SHITTERS
YOU'RE PATHETIC ADDICTS WHO ARE BEING SCAMMED
STOP TRYING TO SPREAD YOUR MENTAL DISEASE

Well that's just ridiculous considering resting somewhere wakes you up at 6am.

Who is this cutie?

Fast travel to somewhere far, time will pass.

Wow this rematch lucky draw is hot trash.

We've been spreading the word not to pull on that trap to end all traps for months now.

Admittedly I didn't really take this as seriously as I should have, my equips are all over the place and not optimized. Some hp stuff on Tilith cut into his tankiness. 6 Star WoL fucking when?

mobage shitter here

no

This ultimate box is pretty slick. Have pics already been uploaded? Or shall I share some?

I let myself get trapped, but I don't mind. Already have the bow but these armors are good synergy I was lacking

The armors are good desu.

Does lightning armor boost lightning damage? I know Golbez's armor boosts dark, because I have it.

Does the game seriously have to fucking remind me that it's "A Final Fantasy for fans and first timers" literally every time I start it it or return to the title screen?

the new update for XV says you can warp outside of battle
anyone try it?

Whats the Co-Op for XV like?

>6 Star WoL fucking when?
I really want to know too, I don't even have a Cecil and poor WoL has been part of my party since the very beginning.
I mean, he has 36.3% TM progress and I haven't pulled another WoL nor used a moogle on him, it's all just from using him since I started.

URGH it's half price.. urge to draw.. rising!

lmk about that plantkiller because I will have to clear mystic woods. already on your friends list (crossposter). luneth is good because he has status resistance and better single target damage than CoD

Nope unfortunately. Any idea what mages can use the ebon armor? I have dz at r2 but mostly used it with edea

Evens, pull for revenge
Odds, don't pull

If you don't pull on all half price lucky draws you are a cuck.

Exdeath

A part of me wants to, but I also see that there's going to be an VIII batch soon if Selphie and Rinoa being on that icon means anything.

It's heavy armor so like golbez, gabranth, dark cecil, luneth, leon, garland, etc.

Fucking hell, I've ran the exp dungeon 7 times now without a single Onion Mote drop.

At least I realized I could half of a mage meta team. Tellah (SSB), Edward (Mage buff SB), Kuja (enDark). Arc (both SSBs) and Tyro (BSSB).

Biggest problem is I've pulled jack for actual mage BSBs and my hones are terrible. I wanted to do an imperil earth team since I pulled Yang's claw but had no luck pulling Rydia or Maria's BSB.

isn't it a paid DLC features?

Well that's neat, makes nuking this boss much easier now. Knew taking my chances paid off.

OH BOY JUST WANT I EVER WANTED ANOTHER RELIC FOR WORST GIRL
Fang's seems alright and I guess Rosa's is at least more usable than her bow.