FNAF 1 - SL: store.steampowered.com/bundle/1729/
FNAF BOOK: amazon.com/Five-Nights-Freddys-Silver-Eyes/dp/133813437X
FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9 (embed)
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP (embed)
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
>ice cream

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/M8mcVjL2
pastebin.com/Fs9eYpT5
picosong.com/UkrS/
picosong.com/UkWc/
docs.google.com/document/d/1x6iKlzOSwt_NJY7PTs1MJAYQXWC75A33wIc4sNtTISg/edit?usp=sharing
picosong.com/UYqa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shameless reposts

Best buds forever make things together

Whoring my junk out again.

pastebin.com/M8mcVjL2
Night guard fixes Mangle, gets molested by the newly repaired Funtime Foxy

pastebin.com/Fs9eYpT5
Night guard evades Springtrap, gets molested by the Phantom Animatronics

I come bearing regifted gifts.

picosong.com/UkrS/
picosong.com/UkWc/

Uungh

do you even lift your waifu

To the best of my knowledge, there will be new figures based of off Nightmare Freddy, Nightmare Bonnie, Nightmare Chica, Nightmare Foxy, Jac-o-Chica, and Funtime Foxy with the build-a-figure being Nightmarionne. Glow-in-the-dark mystery minis, pint sized heroes for fnaf (already out), backpack hangers series 2 featuring fnaf 4 and Springtrap (already out), and other things. I can post pictures if you want.

Go for it, I'm curious about the Funtime Foxy figure and the hangers

Ok give me a few minutes.

Did someone say shameless?

Chapter 4: The Determinism Objective:

docs.google.com/document/d/1x6iKlzOSwt_NJY7PTs1MJAYQXWC75A33wIc4sNtTISg/edit?usp=sharing

Now with 25% more pussy juice. Title art courtesy of Springtwerp who is not actually dead.

I didn't know you and Ace have been hanging out lately.

DELETE THIS

Glow-in-the-dark.

wut?

Nightmare Freddy figure

>even comes with a fredling
neat!

Nightmare Bonnie figure

Needs more teeth.
Also their toes don't make any sense.

Yep, but only one.
Nightmare Chica figure

Just wait for Nightmare (or Nightmare Fredbear) , if they ever make him other then in lego form.
Nightmare Foxy figure

Jack-O-Chica figure

Funtime Foxy figure

fucking cool

MIKE DESERVES TO BE BULLIED

picosong.com/UYqa/

They're on-model, though.

Fnaf pens series 2
Agreed, the lighting effects they did on this are great maybe it also glows in the dark too, that would be nice.

Connie's sweaty soles

>Ace Mike was the guard in FNAF 3

I feel bad for him. What did he do with his life?

>not Charlie's

replied to wrong post obviously busy looking at models

Fnaf pint size heroes
Toy Bonnie, Toy Freddy and Nightmare foxy are GameStop Exclusives. I'm Assuming that Walmart will have exclusives to live the Funtime Foxy one.

need cupcake pen

Literally who?

Its fine.
Shit forgot the picture.

The teenage girl in the book responsible for putting an end to the life of the world's shittiest serial killer

>the mangle pint size hero is just Funtime Foxy with certain parts uncolored
Talk about cost savings

Hi, been a while, but the dumb football thing is gonna start for us this weekend.

Somehow, we are, yet again, the first goddamn match of the whole thing again. This Friday at 12pm EST we'll be against /twg/, which is a rematch from VGL3 (the one we won). They won the thinger last time, actually.

On Sunday at around 12:30pm to 1pm EST we'll be against /hanny/, also known as Alicesoft/Rance general. They're a pretty popular meme team. And next Saturday on the 10th will be our last match at 12pm against /aog/, Ace Attorney Online general.

Pretty strong group honestly, I'm not sure how well we'll do. Hopefully we can make it to the final rounds and I can get us as far as possible for what I'm almost positive is my last go at this, but we'll see. Should at least be entertaining for those interested.

Also obligatory yes I do want to draw things still, I just am juggling this and a million other things right now, pretty stressful, dunno when I can find time and I wouldn't have time even if I weren't doing this soccer thing, sorry pals

Took them long enough to give her a figure, calling her Funtime Foxy after SL is retarded though. They are naming merch using FNAF World as a base.

Those heads are pretty well done.

>that exotic butters
It's perfect

>strawberries
11/10

oh hey purple

Damn, those figures are looking nice, might have to start collecting them. Any word on a non-Nightmare Fredbear figure, and when are they going to make figures of the Sister Location bots?

>be some serial killer faggot
>get away with like six murders, police can't touch him
>has a job as a security guard, pays the bills, can prey on unsuspecting kids who wander into the mall
>when he sees the daughter of his old business partner and probably the only human being alive besides him that knows how springlocks work, he doesn't simply avoid her and continue on but instead actively pursues her
>instead of waiting for the animatronics to pick off the teenagers he instead decides to kidnap some random kid and hold him hostage for no reason without killing him
>after the robots completely fuck up and fail to kill a single person, he jumps the girl and still ends up getting BTFO
>dies without killing a single person besides a nameless cop in the entire book
Seriously, what the fuck was Dave's endgame?

I need thirstposting with Plushtrap!

I don't think that Fredbear has a non-Nightmare design? IIRC he only appears in the minigames.

The low body count in Silver Eyes confused me a lot, actually. It's easy to jump behind the "kid's book" excuse but people get iced left and right in the games. SL especially, that one's graphic as fuck.

Thanks, to be fair they're just MMD and SFM models, but the process for making them work in the game is kind of complex especially with how shit model makers are apparently about organizing their UV maps on their texture maps, holy shit and takes a long time to do. But they come out looking really nice so the effort's worth it.

Meant to attach this as an example, the finished Variable Scent Release head in Blender.

user, there are a grand total of about two people here who draw Plushtrap regularly and only one in a sexual manner. I can't foresee Plushtrap thirst catching on.

He doesn't have an actual model, no, but they could use one of the fan-made models as a basis, like the previous one or this one.

I was pretty bummed that we never got to see Fredbear outside of 8-bits, especially since he was central to FNAF 4.

I've always figured that Golden Freddy was supposed to be Fredbear, hence Scott hiding his colors in the teaser and therefore providing that initial "oh shit" moment when you see that they're actually one and the same. Don't quote me on this but I THINK that Golden Freddy's asset filename in one of the games was "fredbear".

come on man let me have a little hope

Nah, in FNAF 1 he was called "yellowbear". Fans named him Golden Freddy and Scott went with it. As for Fredbear being Golden Freddy, it makes the most sense, if you're going by FNAF 4 being part of the continuity of 1, 2, and 3, since Puppet and the Fazbear Four are already haunted.

Quick and very important question for future reference.
Guy, girl or "girl" plushtrap?
Or it doesn't matter with how much you want to ravage it?

>yellowbear
Ah fuck, I knew I was remembering it wrong. What year did the robots become haunted, anyway? I've heard 1987 as the most common answer but I think a couple people throw 1983 out there and the book said 1985. It must have been in the Fredbear restaurant, right? Because the murderer used one of the yellow suits to kill the kids.

People toss in '83 because of the TV in 4's minigame.

Sexless gender neutral.

I got a better photo of it with some pictures I just took to show the quality, but in the mean time, I found this when trying to find pictures online before I took pictures myself.
NOW WITNESS CHROMEED FREDDY
Sorry if it turns out to be small, it was the only picture I could find.

EVERYTHING IN THE FUTURE IS CHROME

So just regular, barren plushtrap?

Gross, it's one of those dumb big headed ones.

Girl plush trap, surprisingly this place has not infected me with the gayyet. but man the thirst is starting to get to me.

Remember that TSE is its own continuity, so don't use it for what happens in the games.

As for the games, in FNAF2 the death minigame "Give Cake To Kids" shows a lone bear, a child outside being killed by Purple, and Marionette leaping at the screen, which was likely the start of the entire thing.

There's a keypad in SL too that shows the rooms from 4 when you punch in "1983"

So the murderer kills the kid outside the diner, and then he uses one of the springlock suits to kill five more kids, right? The question is when and where for me. I think 2 sort of implied that it happened at the Toy location in 1987, but then 3 and 4 indicate some shit going down in the earlier 80's at that old Fredbear restaurant.

Phone Guy mentions the Withered Bots' smell when talking about them in 2, and in 1 the smell of rotting meat was one of the complaints people had about the robots, so the kids being killed at Fredbear's is likeliest, since after Fredbear's closed down the Withered Bots were left in the building until Fazbear's gathered them up. Everyone's already haunted by 2, so if Purple did kill more kids there they didn't possess anything, Puppet was controlling the Toys.

Jesus Christ.

Nigga settle down I drew you like three times two weeks ago

Aw. He's cute.

There's only six kids you have to rescue in 3, so yeah, the Toys probably aren't possessed. There were other children in Happiest Day, but they were wearing strange masks that didn't look like any animatronic shown before. I feel like there's a mystery behind those kids. Perhaps those are the other set of murdered kids, who never actually haunted anything but are helping the others move on? This rabbit hole just gets deeper and deeper!

It says that the picture I just took exceed the file size limit. so in that case I will type whats left, Fnaf SL has some merchandise out for it; a t-shirt, key-chains, and pins. The backpack hangers have Nightmare Fredbear, Nightmare BB, Nightmare Freddy, Nightmare Foxy, Springtrap, Plushtrap, Nightmare Bonnie, Nightmare Mangle, Nightmare Chica, Nightmarionne, and two secret ones based of off the silhouettes, it looks like Jack-O-Chica and Jack-O-Bonnie
The pint sized heroes have Freddy 1/12, Nightmare Freddy 1/12, Phantom BB 1/24, Balloon Boy 1/12, Chica 1/12 Nightmare Chica 1/24, Marionette 1/12, Foxy 1/12, Mangle 1/12, Springtrap 1/24, and Nightmare Bonnie 1/12 as non exclusives.
Toy Bonnie 1/24, Toy Freddy 1/12, and Nightmare Foxy 1/12 are GameStop exclusive and I imagine that the ones not mentioned but appear in are Walmart exclusives. If I could, I would post the Pictures of the ones I have to show off quality, but I don't know haw to decrease the file size.

>stick arms
0/10 ruined forever delete this

Even though it's non-canon, the book mentions one of the kids getting trapped in a springsuit that wasn't any of the known characters, it's obviously not part of the game story but it is some food for thought

>one of the kids in The Happiest Day was wearing a pig mask

Does Anyone know happened to bnom?

Left. Life.

Eaten by the rare South American Llama Iguana

I'm still here i just not been very motivated lately.

hey user, I know you're over there somewhere!

Draw Female Funtime Foxy
Please.

Would requests motivate you or no? Just asking not trying to be mean.

Hey, that's pretty good.

sorry user, Wasn't the guy who made it. Just thought it looked cool, y'know and saved it.

Incase anyone missed it

Go ahead throw me your requests

>Scott will never have Freddy be the star of Five Nights at Freddy's again.
>The big brown bear will never have voice acting.
>Scott will never make a female Freddy whisper things with a sultry tone into your ear as you struggle to get to the fusebox
suffering

YOU READY FOR FREDDY??

"Now tell me, Eggs: how do you like my poem?"

>hair clipping through the hat
>implication that Purple is the player character
[triggered]

How about a cheerleader FemFreddy?

>hair

That's obviously some moldy slime that wiped off onto Eggs' hat while crawling through tthe vents.

Funtime Foxy and Funtime Freddy hanging out.

I second this one

Purple was animated horribly in that video, the clipping with Ennard's face was pretty bad along with Purple's hat, and the scooping scene along with the eye scene were both pretty mediocre. The other animatronics were animated fairly well though.

I was too busy listening to the song to pay attention to the animation. Now I've got it stuck in my head.

Just another L.A. devotee...

feg

fite me

>that file name
Animatronics can't scoop retard