Rx7 Vs MX5

What is the better purchase?

Neither

Get a $3k civic

MX-5 with the Racing Beat Type-II front bumper, made to look like the FD RX-7.

Cheaper to buy, insure, and maintain. Also, I'd be to cautious driving the RX-7 around to have any fun or take big risks.

thats an awesome bumper, but the answer is the rx7 twin turbo if you ever had the chance to buy a good condition unmolested one, at that point if you already have the rx7 whats another 5 grand to buy the miata. realistically you'll never find a good condition rx7 so just buy the miata, its the best whos going to fault you for owning a miata

>whos going to fault you for owning a miata
everyone, that is the main reason guys don't drive them.

wot
i rarely see them being driven by girls

Why not both? Once I get a garage to keep it in I'll get me a RX7

>Veeky Forums's opinions having any weight whatsoever in the real world

Damn that's sexy, and i don't even like miatas

I always see guys driving them

Miata engine in an RX-7
RX-7 engine in a Miata

Buy them both, swap them out. Take both of them to car meets and watch the looks of confusion on everyone's faces.

Holy shit what a price, would buy that in 2 secs.

You're a retard OP, that's like comparing a Porsche 911 to an S2000

I almost exclusively see men driving MX-5s. The one time I saw a girl driving one it was an NB with a hard top and she had shit piled up blocking her view out of the back window completely. It was also missing a sideview mirror, had badly oxidized lights, and had scuff marks all over it.

>What is the better purchase?
>doesn't say the price

>yfw she bought it to thrash it and doesn't care about how it looks because it's cheap

both around equal in canada for a decent model

That's crazy, in the US an FD costs several times more than an NA or NB.

I like both. I know a guy who owns two FDs and a Mazdaspeed NB.

I love my NA Miata and refuse to sell it. I'll take it with me to the grave. I wouldn't even trade it for my dream cars, though it'd be awfully tempting, especially since they're worth tens of thousands of dollars more.

now that i'm thinking about it, how many miatas do you have there?
the only thing keeping their price from skyrocketing is because of how many were produced

otherwise it has everything that should make the car unreasonably expensive
hell, pretty much nobody gives a shit about that retarded gay stigma which also kept the price low, most people are slowly realizing that there is nothing gay a in driver oriented car, especially since women prefer big cars nowadays

I thought it was that way only in my country (Russia)
FD: around 600 000 local moneys
NA: 800 000 to a million (there's like 12 in the whole country)
NB: one offer for 439 000
NC: 600 to 900 thousands

Because no one bothered to import Miatas in the 90s and the NC was sold officially. I assume FDs go for less money because people buy them and discover they can't afford owning them (and lots of people are afraid to buy rotaries). Sometimes I'm like "I can totally buy an FD" and then I'm like "nah".

I think everyone can agree the FD is better stock by good margin. The miata is very pure though. Lightweight, naturally aspirated, great handling. I think the RX7 is the better purchase though unless you need to go cheap.

But think of all the cum in it.

sign me up

Who cares, I would track the ever living shit out of that car with zero cares.

R32

Mx5 easier to maintain