/svg/ Shadowverse General

Evolved Skelebro Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/
The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799676100

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Rattled:

Other urls found in this thread:

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv282711550
youtube.com/watch?v=f89r7MNF9QM
youtube.com/watch?v=7puhdVz13Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LETS SPEED THINGS UP

Sex with _____

ding

Reminder to remove elf

Asking again. Should I mulligan Forte in the opening hand or keep her?

SHOULD HAVE BEEN QUICKER

>storm haven and any other variations of storm haven

really makes you think

Reminder that Phantom Howl + Cerb is essentially a better version of Force + Savage and that Shadow is basically almost cancer

>tfw you play weebverse instead of hearthstone

expansion I can actually look forward to when

Reminder to do your part.
Remove the solitaire autists.

The dark gods demand death, so let us give it to them.

Magisa!

supposedly friday

I am tempted to >mom the fuck out of your post but then I remember it is reserved only for haven bullshit.

PUT THE MEMES IN THE BAG

Elf cancer isn't any better.

DELETE THIS

>not protecting your roach

> T2
> Guy evolves and trades while he has a Deathmist Dragon on board.
> Evolved minion has 1 health left
> "What an idiot, now his minion will get killed at the start of his turn!"
> Ignore minion
> His turn starts, Well of Eternity lands on the 1 health minion out of 3 other possible targets, THEN Deathmist Dragon triggers.
> That one minion I ignored gave him exact lethal.

Alright, enough T2 for today. Thanks for reading my blog. Don't forget to comment and subscribe.

Fuck.

You mean the hearthstone expansion or the SV expansion?

gauntleted healer's ass

JUST

Obviously they're not completely unplayable, however they are pretty inferior, you basically need to get lucky in while picking to have a chance.

Not really, you need to get lucky, in getting the amulet themselves from picks and drawing them early.

SV
look

Please respond.

Thats a small roach

hats on, gay

Depends on what you're playing, faggot.

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv282711550

>今回はシャドウバースの待望の最新情報をお届け

They aren't that inferior. I can consistently get at least 3-2 with pretty much every class and generally go 4-1, if not 5-0. And I avoid Sword, Shadow, and Dragon as much as possible because I don't like playing them.
Sword, Shadow, and Dragon are just the easiest classes to draft, since they're very midrange with few twists on the formula, so they're the most popular. Sword is definitely also the best class, but a lot of people think Forest is also very strong post-DE, and I would agree. I also think Shadow is heavily overrated.

Can I get a private match? 68111

>going against elana haven
>have him down to 1 off lethal for 7 turns
>he keeps topdecking shit that saves him from my topdeck lethals
Fuck Haven.

Face Dragon. Unless you mean who I'm up against.

My only 2-3 was with Shadow. Worst result I had with any class.

>今回はシャドウバースの待望の最新情報をお届け
>This time we will deliver the long-awaited update information of Shadow Bath
>shadow bath

what did they mean by this

nibe

Then leave her for the emissaries.

This is your alarm clock for this morning:
youtube.com/watch?v=f89r7MNF9QM

wew

goddamn you user

The fact that Google Translate turns Shadowverse into Shadow Bath always makes me laugh

Luna bathing scene in the extended story mode, obviously

Will we really get the next part of the story mode this early?

Discard PtP. This is some spicy memeing.

youtube.com/watch?v=7puhdVz13Mw

do not sexualize my daughter please

PtP Dragon is the ultimate meme deck since it's literally the worst deck in the game

>have not lost one game since i switched to aggro with some changes
Guise how long untill i meet with a stone wall

>mfw pulling off PTP in a match using shadowcraft without using midnight haunt
How did that even happen.

I think if I went up against that I wouldn't be able to take the match seriously.
Same with discard drag

>Still in D
Oh user. So young and innocent

3-2 is nothing though, you should do only T2 if you can do 3-2 at least, one should aim for 4-1 at least and that's what I mean by having a chance.

Shadow isn't overrated in T2, it might be the weakest out of the three but still good because it isn't overly dependent on luck like the other 4,

You can go all the way to A with anything because of the way you get points

>beaten by a stock deck

My point is people just stick with the safe easy choices and when they try classes that are trickier to draft they don't perform well and just say the classes themselves are bad instead of realizing you have to approach them differently. I'd argue the power distance between the classes is actually very small.

Elana is completely broken. Insane heal, free fat followers and shitloads of cards. Only card in the game that is just stupid good at all times. Feels like some trollcard prototype the devs added to their own accounts to mess with people with.

Forest is officialy considered the one tier 1 take two class post-DE

Why are havencucks so fucking buttblasted when their deck doesn't win them a game and lose to someone with a way lower rank

aggrobat can carry you to masters if you can pilot it.

>Elana is completely broken.
>Only card in the game that is just stupid good at all times
Truly the mark of a shitter.
Elana is a 3 mana do nothing that, without heal cards, takes up a spot and does nothing else. The pure Elana deck isn't even that good since if you run enough removal or have a combo win condition their whole gameplan is shot.

I love playing too many fatties for them to deal with, after 3 themis are used up they're completely defenceless

elf!

How could you possibly lose this game when you evolve two floral fencers

I don't understand why people ragequit.

Rageafk when you know you've lost would be much more insulting.

elf...bard?
thats gay user

by ignoring the snek dinosaur and going 1st as sword

>went first

Dshift for me, by far the people who DC on me most is Runecraft. Had two haven players today though.

So besides the points awards (gold/vials/packs/sleeves), what do you get from your achieved rank at the end of each month?

I'm probably gonna end in C this month, will I get taken back to D?

This is also true
He got to ping me three times with a hayaiblader while I ramped though

If you mean conceding when it is clear they lose, thats actually considered polite in most card games. Shows respect for the othet person's time.

>evolve 2 floral fencers
>only 1 evolve point used

>didnt remove musshusshushsshushhsushu

He went first, though Sword will often misplay vs dragon because they have to have a slightly different game plan if they aren't banner.

Same reason why every single Jap does the same exact thing.

Vampy nippons are cool though.

This was in the middle of the game, my mushy buddy got to 10/1 in his last evolve
I just beat two swords in a row with this deck, though that last game all three of my evolves were used on le dragon warrior of three free damage so I at least feel bad about that one.

And yet even in honorable Japanese card game so many people won't concede an obviously lost game.

>My point is people just stick with the safe easy choices and when they try classes that are trickier to draft they don't perform well and just say the classes themselves are bad instead of realizing you have to approach them differently.
How are people going to "approach" it differently when they got fairy makers without combo cards, cards that needs rites without rites, didn't get amulets and/or draw them early or blood cards that keep killing yourself but no good vengeance card?

> I'd argue the power distance between the classes is actually very small.
It is, but the luck needed to be on par with the three is what makes them inferior, that's the problem.

>conceding
>ever

ANNOUNCING SWIMMING LESSONS WITH RUNA-CHAN DLC

COMING THIS HOLIDAY SEASON

Jesus fuck. 3 Elanas in a row. You guys weren't kidding. Should have sandbagged at C3.

Can I drown her?

There was once a shattered statue sleeping in a lost capital. But only the birds saw it, as no man ever entered that forbidden land.

The statue depicted a legendary angel who once fought to protect humanity. There were those who offered their prayers to this angel, and kept her in their hearts.

Over the course of many years, the prayers of the innocent gradually weakened the hold of an ancient curse on the angel, slowly restoring her to glory.

The nameless seraph will be resurrected by the pure hearts and innocent prayers of humanity. She will be a radiant light to guide this world.

Only in love.

Sometimes they dont see it. But that really isnt inherently rude either. Especially if its ranked and there is room for misplay.

Now, slowrolling and bm-ing faggots would get their ass kicked if they did that to the wrong guy in a card shop.

I'm an absolute madman and downloaded all the art

I may just make some wallpapers

He can get some fairies into the mix

CONSUME ME

Yeah the art is pretty good.

CONSUME ME

>How are people going to "approach" it differently when they got fairy makers without combo cards, cards that needs rites without rites, didn't get amulets and/or draw them early or blood cards that keep killing yourself but no good vengeance card?
I wasn't even talking about synergies, though obviously you shoot for them when you can. I was talking archetypes and playstyles.
For example, a common misconception is you need earth rite synergy for Rune to be any good. Completely untrue! With Rune, you can draft very good control decks even without strong earth rite synergy, which is a deck archetype you usually don't draft in take-two, especially if you just stick with the 3 easy midrange classes. Drafting control is far different than drafting midrange, so if you take your drafting experience with, say, Sword into Rune you will crash and burn. You have to approach drafting Rune way differently than Sword, Shadow, or Dragon. People think you need earth rite because earth rite is the easy way to draft Rune, but it's far from the only way.

petrify

;_;7

>people waifuing Luna when she would literally kill you

I mean pulling the plug which causes you to wait there for 2 minutes after he does that.

Glory be!

>tfw enemy swordfag gets second

You can't kill that which has no life user.