Forex General - /frx/

Forex General - /frx/

You've got shitty questions, and someone has intentionally bad advice.

Markets open in a few hours. I'm looking to short EURUSD, but I may be catching the falling knife. Gonna wait out the first minute or so and see what the fuck happens. Might just scalp like usual.

Also, is it wise to short USDJPN? It just keeps falling right?

You guys talk shit all day long about stocks and "hurr muh cryptocurrency" when you have no interest in actual currency trading?

Forgot chart

Thanks for making a forex thread. I was thinking of making a thread for Forex, Commodities, and Futures later.
Have a bump.

>2016
>scalping forex

i wish you good luck and merry christmas

I have only ever been able to make money trading a 1-3 month window. Anything shorter than that and I get killed.

I made $400 on election night, so that was nice. I actually bought into the leftist hype that Trump would cause *everything* to crash and I sold close to the bottom and lost $100. I admitted I was wrong, closed the trade at a loss, opened a new one going long, woke up to $500 of profit. Closed it out and learned my lesson.

Do you do position trade and hold for at least one month?
Do you base your analysis off a monthly or weekly chart?
Do you use some sort of intermarket analysis?

Me personally I would not be considering shorting EURUSD and USDJPY at the same time because I'm more inclined to frame everything Im up to around a big picture where there are many reasons in confluence to suggest that USD is bullish and with that framework in mind I would consider something like:
hunt for short setups in xxxUSD pairs near levels I could reasonably anticipate resistance, and
hunt for long setups in USDxxx pairs near levels I could reasonably anticipate support.

Anyone else think it looks like US interest rate yields are on the move up?

If I've dabbled in trading forex what are some similar stocks or markets i should study and trade next?

found the chump who thought forex was a get rich quick scheme and, upon learning it isn't, has resorted to shitting on it because he was too stupid to turn a profit everybody lmao.

What platforms you niggas use?
What sites for your charts?

short SPX500 noob

>Might just scalp like usual.
explain pls

i think you already missed the move desu. markets are already pricing in the impending rate hike.

Sorry I guess I didnt make my question clear. I'm not talking about chasing what it's doing right now, what I'm asking about is does anyone else suspect over the long long term view that US interest rates will be moving up. And I was also wondering if anyone else thinks that if it where then the long term trend may be bullish for USD as foreigners would sell their local currencies to buy USD.

I've been enjoying TradingView for awhile now, and in the future I plan on eventually looking into Sierra.

>hurr muh cryptocurrency
Is this how you cope with not being rich from trading cryptos? Your cuck ass has to even wait for markets to open, the fucking grandpa lmao

But the forex market is global, so the professional currency traders around the world are working around the clock 24 hours per day.

cryptos, well btc, seems relatively easy to forex. same level with many stocks or easier

"scalping" has been dead prolly 20 years or something. hft is a different thing. by scalping i suppose you mean higher frequency intraday forex.

forex and btc are two complete different worlds by every measure

is anyone actually getting rich of cryptos though? it all just reminds me of the retarded mob mentality that drove btc over 1k before it exploded and a bunch of people lost hundreds of thousands of dollars as the markets crashed

>it all just reminds me of the retarded mob mentality that drove btc over 1k before it exploded and a bunch of people lost hundreds of thousands of dollars as the markets crashed

That's because they were retarded, treat all cryptos like pump and dumps and you'll be making money.

BTC is a god. No longer a p&d.

kek

Veeky Forums BTFO