Dragon Ball General

Collector's Edition.....Edition
~*~NOTICE~*~
Avoid fighting top ranked player in the World Tournament (He changes his name). Currently using collectors edition to steal all QP from people he defeats.
Enjoy the tournament while it lasts, and make sure to report collector's edition users!
Kick him as soon as possible if you see him in your room because he can alter the Ready timer in the lobby.

>1.03 patch info
dragonball-videogames.com/en/patch-1-03-for-consoles/
steamcommunity.com/games/454650/announcements/detail/289749803410242884

>IMPORTANT: Make wishes in Single Lobby, otherwise it could corrupt your save
steamcommunity.com/app/454650/discussions/0/276237094314788444/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT (embed) (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed) (embed)
>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

Utmost Wicked / Renegade Rival

CUNT DESTROYER

>Hack the Planet plays in the background

>Because you don't have a dick
???

Host your own lobby and kick anyone with less than 3-4 bars.

Xth for SAIYANS ARE SO FUCKING ANNOYING TO FIGHT

You also didn't have any standout quirk or weirdness that brought you to mind when I was making the list.

I did it, I won my first match. I'm an okay Freezer now.

Who wants an invite to the beach party

>Laserman is a cheater and a ragequitter

A majin NEET with a dick isn't weird?
Fuck, I need to try harder.

It's okay no one remembers me either.

Lies and slander.
My buu is pure as unblemished ice.

Is...is this normal?

Buutts

What? You don't bury friends on the beach?

I'm being sucked in, help me.

>Final explosion has shockwave effect on the ground
huh neat
never noticed it

can you make the middle one topless?

Sup buddy.

I am proud of you.

Where is 'here'?

What's your winrate? Don't be shy.

Would you Bulpan?

I was going more for disillusioned, nihilistic, like one of those old 90s kids who'd hang out at malls and complain about the world before the internet was a thing normal people used.

I mean that in the most affectionate way possible of course

>Console majins
>Cola
Which other ones are there?

>with a dick
Probably why I tuned it out actually

I was going off the top of my head. Sorry.

I'm really not making anything. I was just listing demented majins p. much.

>Didn't even make a play on words version of that name
You shame candy

I was trying to invite to the same instance as Rupiri and myself

Jari Lancha x Jolly Rancher doujins when

>I was going off the top of my head. Sorry.
Don't apologize user I was just being self deprecating.

YEAH BOI!

>just listing demented majins
>My Majin wasn't there
>My Majin isn't demented
Feels good.

not memorably so anyway

1 win 1 loss. First match I got fucking beat pretty hard by a majin

Second match was a much more even matchup. It was a Saiyan too, makes me wish I took pics but I was too into it.

Buuttermilk, belle, syko, anemone, taino

>play fem saiyan
>fight fem saiyan
>beats you with the same bait combo you use

I'd rather Gohan x Pandel. Just for the beautiful awkwardness.

Taino is a stalker
I don't know what to say about the others

>I was going more for disillusioned, nihilistic, like one of those old 90s kids who'd hang out at malls and complain about the world before the internet was a thing normal people used.

Thats the vibe you got? I got the lazy slacker vibe?

>That amount of smug

Majins are a weird race. It's only fitting.

Man, you're doing great. I had seven losses before my first win.

20 by my second.
In my defense I kept fighting people like Sour Patch and pomatio instead of randoms.

Did you have an actual backstory? I'm sorry, I couldn't find one for Citrine. I just made a guess off that face and it seemed to fit. Did you have something else in mind?

>b-b-ban justice combination in pvp
So of you fucks are god awful there's no good fucking Ults for Strikers to use

>having to wait for them
>not being able to just set it for 5 bars only.
Don't be a drone.

You said there's no way, I gave you a way. I didn't say it was ideal. You were just wrong.

Should have just dodged, side-stepped, or guarded. You know, it's so easy to avoid Mystic Flash. I can't imagine you're this bad at the game. Just look at all that time you had scrub.

>ALLOW MY PISS EASY ULT BECAUSE IT'S ALL I HAVE REEEEE

Wow really? Didn't I was doing that good, I just went in with a plan. Plan mainly consisted of comboing into Double Sunday a lot but I guess it was enough to work.

He went SS so that was fun to deal with I can't go gold yet like the cooler Freezers ;_;

Ginger whore is best flower

You can evasive out of it now cant you?

Shes lazy thats all

Good enough for me!

Justice Combination is fucking busted, dude. The reward that you get from it is disproportionate to the risk. The insanely fast startup and lack of recovery makes it meta as fuck.
Being able to evasive out of it doesn't make it not a broken move.

You can Z-Vanish the last hit but it still does a pretty penny in damage before that's possible. You might say it should because it's an ult but it's also one of the easiest to hit and doesn't require any setup. If they were smart, they'd put most of the damage on the last hit, so if you use it carelessly you get punished.

I was expecting a stamina break, so I used the last of my stamina to vanish. But that's what she wanted and started casting mystic flash immediately. My fate was sealed.

nice meme

No longer any reason to ban it since you can vanish out of the last, most damaging hit and punish.

Earthlings are the hardest for me. I haven't fought enough to really know their strings and I get caught by surprise a lot.

>fighting a guy in ranked
>pretty close fight
>battle starts going in my direction
>knock him away
>he just sits there
>fly in, get Super Ki Explosioned to death
>a little salty
>get 2 messages
>"fighting you gives me a rush"
>"i will train so i don't win by luck next time"
>____ has added you as a friend
Ranked can be alright sometimes.

She totally looks like the sort of person to say things like "oh my gaaaawd dad you are so embarrassing me right now".

Like the teenage daughter of every comedy movie from the 90s

>cant play online and do pvp because of sony being cunts with a chargeback that was their fault and not mine
>when I finally get it sorted and get to play I'll be a massive fucking scrub compared to everyone else

>That one time you fight someone using power pole pro and you didn't know what the fuck was going on

>adding anyone who uses Super scrub explosion

How gives a fuck considering how many of you complain about mystic flash you guys push for any shit you lose against to be banned.

Don't worry too much about it. Donald Trump's gonna end the world before the year's out so you don't need to worry about being scrubby. You won't need to worry about anything. Cause we'll all be fucking dead, kiddo.

Namekians suck, they can outreach me.

Use the guard button

>still this salty you ate 8 bars of ki.

>not adding people willing to git gud

>complain about mystic flash
mystic flash is avoidable and punishable. Justice combo is braindead as fuck. even when you whiff you don't have to worry about a counter attack since the animation is so quick.

Dragon Fist is waaay more broken than Justice Combination, FYI

>actually buying the mainstream media's lies

You do know that Hillary is a way bigger hawk right?

You deserve it, you bubblegum whore.

Are you the same guy who keeps bringing up trump for no reason?
Moved to canada yet?

Wrong board bros

Trump is nothing compared to Hillary in terms of potential damage.
Everyone one else AROUND Trump is what worries most people.
Trump himself is fine.

>this triggered

I myself haven't complained about mystic flash. Do I think that it belongs in the game? Not really , but its a beatable move. Justice Combination, Super Ki Explosion, Kaioken Kamehameha X4, and a couple other ultimates I'm forgetting behave more like Super moves with the strength of an ultimate.

Guys can we not?

You guys allow that shit so it's fine

Any of you jobbers want to partner up for Aiiro's tournament?

Not before it does quite a lot of damage. The point is that 99% of the ultimates in the game require some level of skill to set up beforehand, Justice Combination is an outlier in the sense that it requires no setup, just stun them with a basic attack and then let it rip. It's low risk, insane reward. You don't even get punished much if you whiff it. Not to mention that it only uses 300 ki but has the accuracy/damage of 400-500 ki ults.

Yes, strikers don't have a lot of good moves, but this one is completely busted. I guarantee anyone defending it has it perma locked-in on all their presets.

Eh, at least its different from the constant demand for buu butts.

Justice Combination is an ultimate

No offense taken, it's probably accurate.

Also, somebody wanted Paralysis last thread so I went and got it. It actually fits the ghost theme pretty well, I might use it on a preset.

Ban all ults and specials from the tourney, no ki blasts either, normals only. There now everyone is happy

>tfw you'll never be the personal dakimakura of a beautiful FemSaiyan Elite Warrior

THE SAVIOR HAS ARRIVED

My only complaint about mystic flash is the players it attracts, the worst i've seen are the people who once they realise they've started losing, instantly start spamming it every time they have 3 ki bars. It's just boring to fight by that stage.

That's what I just said. Its an ultimate that behaves like a super move (fast startup, low recovery), but has the damage of an ultimate.

Hercule pls

But Dakimakuras don't move

double your majora, double your fun
too bad I work during every tournament ever

Dumb buufu

>wanting snobby elite bitches

Low class girls is where it's at.

Female Majin finger blasting at incredibly hihg speed.

To be fair Super Ki explosion doesn't do truly great damage unless you blow like 7 or more ki bars.

I want to be part of the gang of weirdo Majins.

I never gave belle or anemone backstories