Post your car and who you voted for.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11602527/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hillary!!!!1!!!1

#imwithher

God Emperor Trump

TRUMP

So this is just a "post your car" thread then? I find it extremely hard to believe anyone on 8ch would vote shillary

lol I agree except this is Veeky Forums.

I walked to vote as my polling place is two blocks away.

Johnson

I should have put a big american flag on for today
#fuckhillary

Trudeau

Did that come with the decal, did you just find it at a good price or did you actually pay like 40 dollars for it?

Hilary

figures the Trumpfags on Veeky Forums are the trashy folk

absolutely deplorable

Whoops misspelled Hillary

>Nixon sticker on vintage pickup
>Votes Hillary
You suck so fucking much. I didn't realize you were in Colorado where it could have theoretically made a difference.

T R U M P

2007 corolla

01 civic

Peter skewes

What you have drive in even for voting in America ?

There's no one watching when you drop the ballot ?

You're a third world country or some shit ?

No shit?

trump

saturn ion redline

Hillary Clinton in the swing state of Florida

2000 Mazda Miata

I knew a dude on a forum had a big vinyl cutting machine, so $20.

Yeah, I don't want an orange asshole of an orangutan for president

Gary Johnson

>wants a poisonous lizard queen instead

>Trump

Yeah dude, she'll make America great again

Muh dick. That thing is super clean

Be honest

strawpoll.me/11602527/r

I bet you dont even sound convincing to yourself

Swing staters are pure cancer

Donald Trump, niggas

Trump-usenpie

Johnson

I genuinely think she's be a very pragmatic and calculated servant of the people. I'm fully behind her

Yeah except for when you were a bernout eh?

Fell for "muh racism literally hitler" bullshit and now """"support"""" a sellout cunt that fucked up the DNC for any bernout there was.

Must feel proud.

Trump, my man.

wow consider my record corrected

>I'm fully behind her
How much you getting paid?

MAGA

I used absentee ballot and mailed it in. Don't want to go to some polling place. But if I drove, it would be in my old chevrolet built at Willow Run (USA).

>Yeah dude, she'll make America great again
Clinton was the one that made China MFN and shipped the jobs away in return for donations. Clinton then listened to business lobbyists and signed Nafta which made even more manufacturing jobs leave the country. He also did a ton of illegal immigrant amnesty actions as well as that anchor baby forgiveness plan.

So it's no wonder all those former illegal immigrants grew up, had even more social welfare kids, and all of them voted for hillary this time around. For more of the same. 35% of all americans have the main part of their annual debt coverage (social welfare, other taxpayer funded programs) not from working but from taxpayer support. Sooner or later the house of cards will fall down as the growing national debt is too much to sustain. Hillary is going to add to that mess. But she doesn't need to care with all that legal bribery income from the clinton foundation.

Because turning the US into a Saudi vassal is 'pragmatic'.

Fuck Hillary.

I've got a 1999 Toyota corolla and I voted for The Donald

Trump

that's one nice looking truck friend.

The Don

MAGA

Thanks friendo, it's taken me through a lot of miles

MAGA
A
G
A

2011 Nissan Versa (please don't bully)
Trumpu-sama

The thing I didn't like about Bernie, and Obama was his stance on Israel. I am not a fan of the two state solution. I like his progressiveness though.

5$ and a deeper touch

I think you forgot to take off your tinfoil hat before posting

Clinton didn't ship the jobs away, China did by undercutting every single countries manufacturing prices because there are no employee protections and manufacturing can be done for dirtball prices. Surprise surprise, as it gets more expensive, those manufacturing jobs are moving to countries like Thailand and Bangladesh and the Philippines.

Those jobs won't come back to America unless you the consumer are willing to pay a lot more for things, which we are not because our wages are too low to afford that. Instead of crying for things that have gone the way of the dodo, I am more favor of training or workforce for other opportunities.

The blacksmiths who made horseshoes where just as pissed when cars where taking over...

Trump.

Trump

Duh

Hill-dawg

trump
no on prop 63
yes on prop 64

Great job fucking over the small growers and making weed more expensive.

stay triggered

DUDEWEED LMAO's BTFO NO RECOVERY POSSIBLE!

#imwither

Bread on hood before she takes away all your bread money

t. retarded faggot who doesn't know shit aside from memes on an image board for thailand trannies. might as well kys my man.

That FiST driver here

I used to grow a lot, had a 10x10 growtent in my garage with 30 plants. Did that for years, made ok money selling to dispensaries. I would gladly have the stuff taxed ( and pay that tax) to drive money into cali and lower drug related crime rate.

Secondly, literally nothing about that prop would prevent me from joining a co-op, filing for the correct licenses, and continuing a grow op to supply them, gaining money in return for my power bill and associated other costs.

If I want to go even a step FURTHER, this prop would allow me to purchase 100 acres of land out in the central california valley to grow the stuff and REALLY tune in some absolutely high tier tech into the science of growing the stuff, then make an absolute killing supplying california.

Jesus man, it's like you didn't even read the thing

Merkel

and i deeply regret it

Trump

I'm sorry kraut-bro

I don't live in CA and didn't pay much attention to it.

06 Sonata V6

Trump

Is that Versa a good daily driver commuter? I think it's a rather good looking sub compact and will need to ditch my old car soon. Not sure how reliable those are.

Trump

T R U M P

man I'm sorry but that's an ugly ass bimmer

The Donald

Are you fucking kidding? It's really fucking easy to know all about Hillary thanks to wikileaks. I can't believe people like you obviously HAVEN'T looked at that shit, or read her secret service agents memoirs or remember her from her husband's term.

He's trolling user.

Literally wrote in "The Queen of England"
1776 was a mistake

Taken directly from google

>kit kat is actually a space lizard shill
I knew it all along

cuck

I genuinely don't understand the whole lizard people thing.

>4.6 Liter V8 landbarge with classical sedan styling

Trump.

It's NY though so my vote doesn't matter anyway. But at least I tried.

>Nixon
>votes for watergate 2.0

like pottery

god, I fucking hate you

i'm not even anti-trump or anti-crown vic but I hate that you take any lame excuse you can to post your completely average 4k shitbox with some cheap junkyard bullbars thinking eveyrone here will be impressed

>Watergate 2.0
Bridgette is objectively more crooked than the emails

Bridgegate*

what the fuck is the point of voting if the EC determines it anyway

>hurr its ur shitvic duty
>hurr make ur voice known (not)

your favorite party wants your money. the other side is no better. kill yourselves

Because the electorate chooses who the collegiate votes for

>mafia style tactics to punish apolitician for not supporting another politician

>just inconveniences a few motorists

vs

>stores and sends highly classified emails on a private server in her own home, server was potentially hacked, and national security compromised, actually sent and received top secret information via her server, and lied about it before congress
>deleted thousands of emails AFTER a Govt Subpoena was issued
>didn't delete them herself but had a staffer do it for her
>FBI openly admits that anyone else would have faced severe penalties, when a general was disgraced just for gossiping top secret info to his girlfriend
>FBI openly admits that the only reason they dont recommend prosecution is because no prosecutor worth their salt who values their career would dare to bring a case

I rode in my brother's Mercedes and voted Hillary.

Because in the states that matter, (those so called swing states) the way the general populace votes, generally determines how the Electors vote.

2015 Corolla

Trump. Let's make America great again, boys

Literally bridgegate is a powerful politician using his resources to muscle another politician into supporting him. Here's using his influence to literally corrupt another individual.

Also if what she had done was illegal, I'm sure the baby of millions of dollars in both congressional and doj investigations would have led to an indictment. But it didn't, and now you're going to have to call her Madame President

>tfw waiting for Hilary to win

goddamn its going to be glorious

Sorry but that is probably the ugliest car ever made

dude Saturns look great what are you talking about

underrated.

Spot the millennial.

>Trumpfags driving non-American

What happened to the "false song of globalism"

Hillary

That's why I kek

For who though?

can someone explain me those retards who believe in NWO conspiracies and can't realize that shifting jobs abroad is in the spirit of business (republicans tend to be fierce defenders of free business) as it lowers their cost of production, therefore these goods end up being hell of a lot cheaper for these same consumers whose jobs its taking away.if you're a tard with a micro penis who cant find a job other than a miner or a slave in a chevy factory assembling cup holders then just die.