tons of shit, check RSI

>Latest ATV:
youtube.com/watch?v=3rcWkqliP6A&t=0s
>RTV:
youtube.com/watch?v=nnPrz48kB78
>Loremaker's Guide to the Galaxy:
youtube.com/watch?v=DhJ_mqKHywQ
>Referral code randomizer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1-rpqu70wunuwc4CS9oqXwh1TnFS73f8HJAtAgKWeU/htmlview
>Citizencon Demo:
youtube.com/watch?v=pdCFTF8j7yI
>CitCon2016 Full Presentation:
youtube.com/watch?v=XuDj5v81Nd0
>Star Marine Demo:
youtube.com/watch?v=QW-f4ourFEc
community.elitedangerous.com/eventseason16
heise.de/newsticker/bilderstrecke/bilderstrecke_3298445.html?back=3298273
gamestar.hu/gamescom/elite-dangerous-horizons-2-2-guardians-update-gamescom-2016-frissites-ujdonsagok-215519.html
>Latest videos
youtube.com/user/FrontierDevelopments/videos

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

raylehnhoff.github.io/SCFSD/
robertsspaceindustries.com/schedule-report
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for BEST SHIP.

For stealing

>not just ramming into with auroras

The look on their faces when all their cargo and cash go up in giant explosions and they can do little to stop it.

You understand that collisions are mitigated by shields, and the Hull E has capitol class shields and is in fact a capitol class freighter? Ramming it with an aurora will like accomplish nothing but splattering your aurora.

wow dead thread dead game

>TFW I go away for a couple hours to toast some fish over a fire with my dad and the thread archives without anyone making a new one because apparently I am the only one capable of copy pasting the OP, re-arranging four words and finding a picture.

Spandex clad space booty when?

I said Auroras.

What difference does it make if 1 fly or 100 flies collide with your windshield user?

>not making a 100 aurora long spear of kamikaze auroras to fly into a single shield point over 10 minutes so the one guy wealthy enough to own an LN can shoot out one of your thrusters over another 5 minutes

Is there a more comfier interior for a solo ship?

>Killing a Cutter
If it wasn't an NPC, how fucking long did it take?

I appreciate making a new thread but Jesus titty fucking Christ

Hey Ive gotta encourage people other than me to do it somehow, one of my how is aggressive laziness. I copy pasted this directly from the last which I copypasted directly from the one before that, and if I have to make the next one too.[Embed][Embed][Embed]

I want to ___________hug Clem

new meme?

hi new friend

I'll be frank, you are pursuing mutually exclusive goals and rejecting good solution for irrational reasons.

What you described might as well be a Stormtroopers training camp where one try to beat the next clone high-score.
But you can rely only so much on Ego before players' personae & avatar become indistinguishable as a mindgroup.
"Army Game" are appreciated for their gameplay, not for their immersions or for making players feel unique (quite the opposite we feel great because we accomplished something for the groups).
This is why MMO and RPG rely so frequently on free-roaming sandbox. No one expect things from you, you do things for yourself. You can be a Stormtroopers if you wish to, and you can pretend to be Boba Fett.
But that feeling/immersion is ruined if a game surround you constantly with players who are just as shiny than you.

Since you mentioned it, random (procedural or not) generation do not guarantee actual content. NMS is demonstration of that.
Just the same, procedurally generating "shithole bar" won't allow you to have more players (move away and) become new "Ian Solo", it will just generate forgettable place and missions (because the more you Proc-Gen the less you can handcraft).

Star Citizen is meant to give you the potential for great experience that you would never have anywhere (spaceship !), but you believe that the Ego of people will make unique (fun) stuff happen. (1) it don't (2) when something fun happen out of luck, it won't be during an epic mission.

> I like playing with and against people. Robots don't feel gratitude

You aren't going to talk to 200 players simultaneously, 200 players aren't actually going to feel something meaningful looking at you in particular, and if you spread yourself you aren't going to travel to meet as much people for no reasons. Robot are the one giving mission

So instancing the game to 20 players wouldn't change a things except preventing needless cluttering.

On this, bye.

hi is this readdit
edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger

In case absolutely noone wondered, I was too busy writing that post to notice the topic dying.

Don't worry I'm out for a least a few hours

>sterile, overly lit, stainless steel, rented-room interior
>comfy

I shig

The game is not about you and your special snowflake fucking experience of feeling special. It is not about being "Han Solo" who by the way, was just one random-assed dude in a very very big galaxy, you only know him because he was a main character in a story you watched.

This game is not about being the heroic individual in a movie or being the band of big damn heroes in a tv show. You are not the protagonist of Star Citizen, you are one of many and individually, at the start at least we are all equally meaningless and replaceable.

Instancing the game to 20 people would completely ruin the sandbox MMO aspect of the game. If you want to be the hero in space go play mass effect. This is not a player focus RPG about you, it is a sandbox world that you are in.

your forgot the
>TL:DR - I'm that guy who wants this to be a single player game, thinks it will be a single player game, and have no imagination allowing me to understand the infinite gameplay possibilities present in a multiplayer driven environment where people can pay eachother for services

OK people and furfags, Anniversary sale is officially over. Jpeg Trading Simulator world championship 2016 has come to a close.

raylehnhoff.github.io/SCFSD/
Post fleets.

The only new thing is the Bucc.

I was at 2.4k before this sale
the javeline is non warbond

Is 2.6 with Evocati yet?

o7
May you Avenge many things.

:^)

No.

As long as It's a 315P you're in a decent place. If it's a 325 300 or 350 I am sorry for your loss and you better pray the rework does wonders.

if I must

>Drake fetishist.
>Doesn't have a cutlass.
You realize its gonna be the new hotness after rework right? More weapons better layout internally and more space in general.

They swear it will be tomorrow afternoon

I actually melted my cutlass for the Cat before the price hike. I only want a comfy bebop experience with the cat and dragonfly, the bucc I got just in case I wanted to actually kill things.

You understand the Dragonfly is slow as shit and not terribly maneuverable right? Not exactly a fightercraft. I get where your going with it, but You'd be a a lot closer to what you want with a couple merlins parked in there, I'm pretty sure the holds are big enough.

the cat is one of the least comfy ships

should have gotten a banu or a carrack

The cat is ugly duckling comfy. It's rough around the edges but its the sort of ship you could do almost anything with.

thats tru you can definitely do more diverse things with it over the carrack/banu but is still too industrial to be truly comfy

I debated whether I should have traded it in for an 85x or something actually useful, but i figure since its the yellow I can just sell it later at an inflated prices if I really want too for something nicer.

Its got two (2)! living spaces, looks like the Motorola factory my dad worked in, and its highly modular. is right on the money.

I sometimes wonder how many people are like me and just stuck with the starter. Are we a silent majority?

Is that 3.0>4.0 roadmap on the website anywhere or does it only exist on the gamescom livestream?

2.6 featuring how many new fully flyable ships?
methinks they could be doing more smaller updates

The average per person in about $120 dollars, but tahts counting people like me who have spent >$200 and the legions of people with ~$200-$300 bucks worth of ships.

So I'd imagine yes, the vast bulk of players have auroras, mustangs, and perhaps most commonly Avengers and 300s

I know I think 4 or 5 people IRL who have only a 315P because that's what I recommended they get if they were only gonna get one ship.

I think there was some statistic somewhere which said that around 90% or so of backers just got a base package.

Scroll down to the bottom of robertsspaceindustries.com/schedule-report

Patches are released for major game systems updates not individual ships. each patch imposes sweeping and troublesome restrictions on code development and asset introduction since adding literally anything at all to a piece of software causes bugs with must them be swatted. You want few massive patches not many little patches because each patch adds similar overhead in terms of both labor and downtime regardless of how big or small it might be.

I just have a 325a. I swapped out the slow Omnisky guns with badgers though. It's really just so I can have more fun in Arena Commander.

>Muh E Hull not even on the list.
I just wanna be yuuuuuge.

Also why the shit isn't the Idris and Javelin on there, they're both very clearly near to done, the whole "saving for Sq42" thing holds less water each day they don't give a release date. Like shit its not like we haven't seen em inside and out by now.
We've been flying the gladius for more than a year now, is that ruined somehow because of it?

3, maybe 4. Although one of those is just a variant with a slightly reworked rear door.

I just never see people talking too much about their Aurora or Mustang. Even at the lower end it's 300 series or Avenger. Is it just that the starter ships are so bad in the current version of the game that people end up upgrading like to try and have some fun?

>Federal DROPship
>Can't deploy fighters
>Federal GUNship
>Can deploy a fighter, has 2 more hardpoints, better shields, better armor, 2 less internal compartments but has 2 Size 6 compartments compared to the Dropship's 1
What the fuck is the point of the Dropship again?

They flat out said the Idris isn't out because the game can't manage two of them at once without the servers exploding yet.

>I just never see people talking too much about their Aurora or Mustang.
I mean whats there to talk about? Missionary is a great position but everyone does it.

was supposed to be

the LN and delta are both good but have major outlining problems due to there age, that and with armor still being disabled they are really thin

The MR is just fucking awful, the mustang alpha can be fun but the ship has so many god damn bugs

>What is the point

Pretend.

is there a venn diagram for SQ42 assets/requirements and PU assets/requirements so we can see/estimate how far along SQ42 is? didnt they say they would focus on SQ42 things so we could have something sooner instead of both simultaniously?

They certainly added the fighter to the gunship to give it a purpose given in its basic state it's worse at being multirole than the dropship, and worse at fighting than the assault ship. So yeah, instead of changing its internals around and buffing critical stats like jump range to make it an upgrade to the assault ship in that area they just kept it shit but gave it a fighter.

I'm not a dad. It just doesn't make sense, the SLF distribution for everything else is perfectly fine this is the one exception that makes no fucking sense.
Being able to deploy and SLF and stay true to its name of Dropship would've given it a place in the Federal Xship line.
Instead its just worse, not even better enough than the Gunship for transport to warrant its use for such over it.

It's like says.
Everyone who is following the game closely and talking about it at dead o clock in the morning(in game dev terms) when theres nothing to talk about or do has spent more than the base pledge, were all some kind of fanatic or other. Most Aurora normies and huehues and cykas a babbies got thier base pledfge then promptly forgot the game exists and stopped talking about it.

You don't hear people talking about Auroras because people who have auroras just bought the game and don't buy ships or talk about the game at all. They have SC and an aurora but theyre not game community participants yet because the game isn't really a game yet.

It's a rookie ship, its only purpose is to get you an avenger, of course its gonna be shitty, try playing EVE with the very first ship you get.You'll probably get enough credits to upgrade on the first day you actually figure out how to make money.

I wish they'd have given the clipper the ability to carry fighters too.
As it is the cheapest fighter capable ship that's not garbage is the anaconda.

I didn't call you a dad, I just said the point is literally pretend. At least, until they add in a use for the dropships in next season, or the one after that for another 60 dollars.

What ship is that? Looks like they designed it exactly like the interior of a sailboat.

I like sailboats.

hi qt

I guess that just means I'm bucking the trend. I've been following the game closely since before announcement (golden ticket holder) but have no interest in buying any ships beyond the starter.

sailboats, RVs, micro apartments, spaceships; all the same cramped space trying to maximize functionality

it's the Herald, see the Mustang Beta for similar sailboat-cabin cramped luxury to your pic

I'm really thinking of buying a Warden guys... Talk me out of it.. Talk me out of it!

Is the interior of the Mustang Beta, an "Exploration" variant of the Mustang starter ship which features a bed so you log out in space and a jump drive so you can actually go places.

It's basically general purpose NEET campervan.

It's a terrible cost benefit ratio in digital ship form.
It's big fat slow poorly armed for its size and expensive. The only thing it has on the cutlass is range.

I think you are the silent majority.
Average spend per Citizen right now is 82.2$.

So this Is the Mustang Beta? Damn, I may have to get me one of those. That interior looks cozy as fuck to me.
The Herald isn't too bad either, though Beta looks more my style.

But the look of the Warden is so sexy, not as sexy as my cutlass, but least it looks way better than this thing.

sledge, tarantula or strife driver and why?

looking for tear harvest

>that image

Fucking carebears. Can't wait to rob them of everything they're carrying.

>I don't care how much money I have to throw at it

Think I can convince him to buy me an expensive Sabre to be his personal body guard?

yeah bitch, destroy my wings by simply driving by me, make me spin!

What's the source on OP's image? Reverse search is giving me nothing.

realiant seems like the least practicall ship to own

how do u store it in another ship? it takes a shitload of space, the wings are way too big

should discourage jousters, right?

it's cool as all hell, but it's shit and is probably gonna remain shit unless they completely change the design

tarantulas for a more general purpose weapon

APAR if you want more oomph and don't mind low rof and low ammo count

Depends on your ship. Generally speaking, Broadswords are better than those. The firerate and bullet travel time allow for more consistent damage output.

Tarantulas have poor bullet speed making them a lot harder to hit with unless you're really damn close.

Mass drivers have a lot more punch per hit, but the fire rate means you have to be really damn good at target tracking.

You're spending $100s on a virtual ship. Stop.

You're telling a virtual person not to spend their virtual money on a virtual ship at a virtual finnish menstrual-blood-painting forum

s2 tarantulas give the same velocity and damage as broadswords but lower rof and slower heat dissipation

6 Neutron Cannons on a Delta yay or nay?

todos son unos pendejitos jaja

Longswords would do more damage.

What if he wants to shoot more than 20 times?

Revenant + 3 Broadswords
Vs
2 Tarantula 870s + 3 Broadswords
Vs
5 Gimballed Tarantula 870s
Vs
5 Gimballed Sledges

?