/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz (embed)

>Patch notes (OB38)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?20264

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
[YouTube] Paladins Beginner's Guide - Welcome to the Realm (embed)

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
[YouTube] Paladins - How To Play - Fernando (The Ultimate Guide!) (embed)

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

Previous thread:

1st for Sky's big ass

Second for Skye a shit.

SMELLY ORC COCKS

xth for if you don't have AT LEAST 2k elo you're fucking shit

>people have mains in competitive
E N D I T
N
D

I
T

when will this get fixed
do they even care about fixing bugs?
this happened to me at least 5 times now

>I only play cassie
how did these people get to competitive?

>vlad
>Not wants viktor

xd

>do they even care about fixing bugs?
LUL

with how long the text bu[] has been a[] issu[] I don't think []t will get f[]xed anytime soon

>(embed)

Evie gutted when. Fucking teleporting loli with a gorillion damage rocket launcher.

she's easy to counter if you're not bad

>Evie
>loli

She used to be much worse when she could go straight from ice block to teleport with no vulnerability.
You just need to keep track of her and land some damage when you can. She has very little health which means most characters can kill her very quickly when she doesn't have an escape.

She is barely better than Skye.

she is a lot better than skye, she has infinite vertical mobility and survivability, and shits out more damage than her

She also has the lowest health in the game. As soon as she stops moving she dies.
She is the definition of a glass cannon and she fills that role well.

This is a true loli witch, note the DFC (delicious flat chest) and cute face, learn the difference it could save your life.

>she has the lowest health
irrelevant, she has a crapload of mobility and cards to compensate for that
>as soon as she stops moving
all flanks should always be on the move, whether it is killing the squishy backliners, finishing off retreating enemies, or knocking them off of their horses as the come back

she might be a glass cannon but skye is literally glass

xth for Buck is the bestestest

>giga siphon IV
>rapid sustain IV
>nobody has cauterise
Is there a better feeling?

burn cards in practice range when
shields in range when
different types of attackers when

she needs to be the girl who comes on screen with a skimpy outfit holding up a sign showing the round number. Would make the game 10x better

Does acumen and life rip stack or does it only take the highest bonus?

>playing comp vs blatant aimbotting kinnessa
>we still win

lmao'in at their life right now

Skye is actually kind of fun when she isn't complete waste of space.

You mean when the other team is acting like retards?

Fuckin' kek.

Everytime I see an enemy Skye I automatically buy an illuminate just to ruin her day.

Pretty much.

>wasn't even cloaked when next to the cart
More like she's fun when the other team is playing at the level of bots.

That would be offensive to bots. At least they know to stand near the payload.

You're right, that's my bad. Let me rephrase: She's only useful when playing against the mentally handicapped.

>when she isn't complete waste of space

Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

REEEEEE

FUCKING

OH MY GOD

RRREEEEEEEEEE

nice game hirez

I want Evie to freeze my leg tear it off and beat me to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want evie to freeze my dick slightly so that I can maintain an erection forever and fuck her

dead game
farewell palg

hardly surprising that its "dead". Not a whole lot to do in-game. They need more progression/unlocks. Without stuff to look forward to it just feels like you're wasting time.

I hope all you niggers are giving them feedback on how insanely fucking shit map design Ice Mines has. It takes way too fucking long to reach the Siege Engine after respawning if you pushed it more than half the way.

honestly all of the ice maps feel like ass
i had 4 games in a row on frozen guard, a single game in the updated enchated forest map, and then frozen fucking guard again

its getting to the point where being in any ice map is making me anxious as fuck
i just my god damn forests man

Yeah I have this feeling that there is little to look forward too

I think this gamd needs more social aspects, like All Chat

Profile Pictures

And a global chat in main menu (with chatrooms ppl can join)

It really does need some more social features. Least we have some kind of christmas celebration and a new frontliner incoming.

Anyone else can't log in?

When I posted that it still showed as working, though.

>12 year old girl
What, user, is she too old for you?

this game uses competitive rating you dip

game is up

And a new update came yet glaring (literally) issues with Ying mirrors are still in.

I have 2.4k but my teammates are still sub 1.5k and the game expects me to carry against a 5 man premade of 2k elos.

You're honestly just bad. React to her faster and she'll be dead.

She's supposed to look younger, but Hirez screwed that up. They remodeled her to make her flatter chested younger looking but gave her the derp face too. People complained, so they reverted the model completely, removing the derp face but also the smaller chest.

Is it acceptable to report people who buy aggression (and fucking max it) against a team that has pip and grohk

It's totally acceptable to report "people" who buy aggression in any circumstance, user.

this tbqh

>5 matches in a row where I've (2.4k) have been matches with 1.5k vs 2.2k teams

Guess it's time to stop this shit.

Pics of the remodel?

>ranked in memeadins
lel

Is there any comp game with a GOOD matchmaking, really?

CSGo.

How is Grumpy bomb balanced in an objective based game in which every two meters is a choke point ?

but is there any GOOD comp game with good matchmaking?

>get given an answer
>change goal posts
Also you've ruined yourself by bringing in subjective. "Good" game. Really?

you're the one who brought in a game with subjective "good" matchmaking first

Matchmaking isn't anywhere near as subjective as the taste in games.

Well, suppose I can't expect any sort of logical discussion on Veeky Forums. And on Veeky Forums. And on Paladins. Triple negative for such.

It isn't.

How does one play as Drogoz ? I can't seem to get him. I get it that you need to spam spit on points or choke points and I also got cards for it but other than that I get fucking shit on by everyone in close, mid, long ranges. Also, Fire spit's speed seems clunky as hell. I don't really have a problem aiming with anyone else but Drogoz any tips ?

Resilience is objectively the best blue card.

Start thinking more like a flank player.
Don't attack head on. Use your ability to fly to attack from above and behind (at the same time) where they wont notice you until it's too late.
Learning to anticipate where your opponent is going to be is a key part of playing a good Drogoz but failing that, being smart and agile enough to get in close where you don't need to anticipate will work just as well if not better.

Spit 1
Thrill of the hunt 3/4
Propeller 4
Gg
Stay in air 24/7, shoot bitches get money

GIVE YOUR THREAD A BIG BUMP

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HIT PAGE TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

against BK, yes it is
as a leaderboard nando I don't really get annoyed by disables other than BK

Just got into the console Beta with some buddies. Played Overwatch, hated it, loved Smite and Paragon, Battleborn was an underrated gem.

What am I in for?

Its only really useful against bk, if they have drogoz or cassie or pip on team as well, its pretty fucking nice

A pretty alright hero shooter. You'll probably have fun with it.

I'd say it's worth it to max out against Pip alone as well. Perma slows are infuriating.

DOES Haven work against direct hits from projectiles or DOES IT NOT? Is Bomb King and EXCEPTION? What the FUCK?

You get stickied direct, they on the ground splash.

WHAT THE DEVIL?

people actually play this overwatch rip off?
lol.

Will there be a fix for the default Drogoz controller setup? It is literally impossible to aim rockets and hover in the air at the same time.

In Overwatch both flight abilities are tied to the left bumper and trigger but here hovering is defaulted to "A" so you can't aim at all while doing it.

>Consoles still don't have rebindable buttons

Don't knock it till you try it, don't play it till you buy it.

Drogoz!

what char should i unlock first
was thinking buck
sucks that you cant mess around with everyone in training mode or something

Drogoz is for ____?

that what you like more

I'm talking about pc. I don't wanna have to rebind the buttons every time I wanna play one champ.

Cauterize and wrecker ruin the game.

>pc
>controller

Works fine for the rest of the camps but him. Plus he shoots splash damage rockets.

Dragon slits are too fucking lewd

Still though, I don't get why you'd pick an interface that doesn't allow you to make quick precise movements

If you have access to a keyboard and mouse for an FPS, why the hell would you use a controller and severely limit yourself when you don't have to?