>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1773428
youtube.com/watch?v=E6mRbqUre3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shitcrows out

Breach will probably be a good league

3 days 18 hours 6 minutes is that how long it takes you to get to merciless lake you fucking piece of shitcrow

Nobody can be depressed this long.

>Kripp going to play childrens card games instead because it nets him more $$$

nice game poetards

>caring about streamers
>>>/reddit/

how do we fix armor /poeg/

>125 unique IPs in previous thread
Anyone else despise the new/returning players influx of casuals we get before every challenge league? Everyone know those redditards will have quit 10 days from now

oh hey, there's a POE thread on Veeky Forums. neat.

what're y'all gonna play at league start? i'm thinking essence drain.

make a map mod with 30% less armor and 20% less block

That'll fix it up nice and pretty tell you hwat

die freak

hopefully this shit keeps me more entertained than essence did

quit that shit in like 3 weeks

show me ur mtx

I've been depressed for more than a decade

CHALLENGES

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1773428

but im poor desu

I leave when the league starts and only come back once i'm bored / am only waiting for challenges. yall are terrible. this place is at it's best when when terrible depressed

>poe
>not casual beyond all belief

FREE MTX THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE SHIT
youtube.com/watch?v=E6mRbqUre3s
WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

vg demographic makes for terrible threads regardless of whether its 10 people or 200 posting in it

i dont want fucking wings ffs

I think it depends on the league you'll be playing, as well as how early you manage to get in.

Quality gems are worth more on hardcore. Softcore gets flooded with them because gems aren't lost on death and the penalty of death within the labyrinth is only a 3-4c loss.

you haven't been relevant in over two years LMOA

Get a sense of humor already you pathetic faggot. Depression begins when your laughter ends

>free wings
supporter pack cape shitters BTFO

Capes have physics they much cool, user.

>minimum 625 maps if you only did T16's
The grind is real. I'm assuming complete means kill the boss.

they said in one of the hosted site news that they are doing it as an experiment. Doing it once to see how it affects their site sales, depending on results we may see it again or never. enjoy this league

I have a great self-deprecating sense of humor actually, doesn't change the fact I find no joy in being alive

>just laugh it off XD

Best links for Scorching Ray?
Cast Speed support worth it? I don't know how people think they can get enough cast speed from the tree, all the cast speed nodes are shit.

This is like the easiest 36/40 wtf?

Another 40/40 here I come

>We previously announced that the Demon Hand Gloves would be the reward for achieving 12 challenges but during the quality assurance process we uncovered some fairly severe technical issues with them that makes them not currently usable. We've opted to exchange them for the Breach Footprints which we'll reveal as soon as they're ready.

lol

frogposter reporting in

Playing HC, never died in the lab yet (though I've died to a trial w/ 6L shavs because I was retarded). I usually take 15-20 minutes though so I'm not gonna be generating money as fast as other people. Goal is to get maybe 20ex for an Inquisitor Freeze Pulse build or something (kinda wanna do an AA glad build also).

Looks like an easy 36/40, maybe even 40/40.

These look easy as fuck

Shaper is the only challenging one

Sunny best girl

>pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1773428

>Complete 10000 map tiers
>if you do fifty of every tier from 1-15 you will only reach 6000

JUST

purple

enjoy your wings of shame. they cant fly you away from yourself, desu

>Just kill Uber Atziri 10 times, Guardians 40 times and Uber Izaro 100 times bro
What the FUCK

>>if you do fifty of every tier from 1-15 you will only reach 6000
That's not realistic math... you don't fucking farm 50 t1s, most people can stabilize at ~t10 without trading, so it 10k map tiers isn't nearly as bad as it sounds like, especially if you run a t10 in under 5 minutes (120+ map tiers per hour)

SR > Ele focus > Controlled Destruction > Rapid Decay > Empower/IW/Increased Duration

Faster Casting is nice to have but I wouldn't include it in a 6L, because the opportunity cost of losing damage/duration is much higher than simply getting cast speed from tree/gear/ascendancy/silver flask

let's say you do t10s only, 1000 of 'em
3 minutes each for generous time
3000 minutes, divide by 60

that's still fifty hours of purely mapping
add a minute onto each from any other activity and you bump it to 66

this is so fucking grindy for an 'achievement' it's for autists

50 hours is nothing over 3 months, at least it'll stop mega autists from getting all their challenges in a week, and Ziz may have a heart attacks from energy drinks which will make for some good entertainment

try it.

it'll be like 1000-1500 maps on avg

>game made by grinding gear games
>you have to grind to complete the challenges

back

people don't even grind for gear anymore they just buy it from other people

????

What is PoE end game.

What do you spend a majority of your time doing in PoE once you have your character set up?

Your phrasing it like you have to go out of your way to grind this achievement out when really its one of the easiest challegnes listed.

>'Play the game'

Oh shit guys i dont htink I can do this challenge

Unless your point is that this game was designed for autists to begin with then you fuckin got me

36/40 looking fairly attainable after 2-4 weeks of casual play.

40/40 looking RETARDEDLY grindy and difficult.
Abaxoth, 10k map tiers, Shaper, Uber Atziri x10, Guardians x40, Izaro/Breachlords x100.

the amount you have to grind is ridiculous when you consider people can get to Shaper in less than 1000 points if you did all the maps

Shaper himself is an achievement and a challenge for the League, this isn't a fucking challenge it's a grindfuck quest.

I agree

It's one of the last 3 challenges. You can entirely skip it if you just want wings, same with Shaper, end game grinds, and whatever else is a trade challenge that is too expensive.

It's an autistic grind challenge for autistic people. Doesn't have to affect you at all, you just decide if it's over your autism tolerance threshold.

hot damn I must have the autisms

The beyond one only requires 5/6.

>Life-based
>under 20 ex
>40/40 BHC viable
What build meets those requirements?

>whatever else is a trade challenge that is too expensive.
there isn't one, unless the Breach uniques are unusually rare or hard to upgrade

warchief

Gay, and here I thought for a second GGG wouldn't be afraid of giving people a real Beyond challenge

BV PF CI fits all 3 categories

and DW GGG doesnt have the balls to nerf it

>life based
Who let the redditors in here?

come back when there are patch notes and ask that to my face

jug/slayer EQ

>still no patch/notes for life/melee/armour/evasion/flask/pathfinder/bladevortex/CI/ES changes

there's no way GGG is competent enough to touch all of this besides 6% more damage

But I said life-based, CI builds are a snorefest

They're seriously getting rid of the gloves for some shitty footprints that no one uses?

Flask passives were a mistake.

I understood you loud and clean CI PF BV

100% fits all your needs

>loud and clean

Slice off the bottom four challenges and 36/40 is even easier than last league

gloves were too good to share with non elite payers

n kinda looks like an r if you have autism ok

I'd rather have footprints than 1/4th of an armour set, and the least noticeable one no less, desu

>GGG
>quality assurance

more like they'll charge money for them later
they could have added some glow effect to them to make them stand out

>all categories
>life-based
>under 20 ex
stop posting any time

and its gonna get nerfed, just you wait

DUDE CORRUPT 8 UNIQUE VAAL JEWELS LMAO

:(

>tfw still no vaal orb recipe that isn't fucktarded

yeah dude CI PF BV

maybe not CI, but I expect small nerf to BV and PF

>everyone walking around with wings
RO all over again

wings is 40. most wont have them

so what 4 challenges will you not be doing lads

>do every tier except 16 twinned
>div cards
>endgame grinds
>unique strongboxes unless i have time/currency to buy one

more like mu online

also weren't wings on RO a custom feature only private servers had?

36*

Who's skipping this league?

I skipped Atlas.

I'm gonna roll HC Breach.

The only thing that's gonna boost sales is lowering the ridiculous prices since the other thing they could do is never going to happen; the other thing being making the game not shit so the size of the player base increases, thus increasing sale chances.

Are you guaranteed to get the uniques when you corrupt the jewels or what?

its insane if you have to get 8 of them solely through corruption
unique strongboxes is doable

I haven't paid attention to the double dip meta so help me out here. If i get +% fire damage that applies to both the fire damage and the burning damage?
Like: Base damage + Increased fire damage > Burning damage + Increased fire damage (again)

or do they just mean increases to fire damage implicitly increase burning damage by increasing the original hit?

It's ok if you don't know user