Waifus ruining this thread Special Edition

>/fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository (Mods, Rips, etc):
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>VGU (Rips):
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 1 and 2
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations, Run Ideas, etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
(Updates in progress)

>Fallout 4
>General Information, etc:
pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2

Pre-war Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/You're_SPECIAL!
blacknora11.imgur.com/
mediafire.com/file/jnaxa0lwvqeppwx/Nigra.xml
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998702500
mods.bethesda.net/#en/workshop/fallout4/mod-detail/800988
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14945/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14650/
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Lady_Killer#Fallout_3
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Widow#Fallout_3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

smelly assaultron ass

anybody found a mod for a shoulder fired machine gun that uses the heavy weapons perk? Something like a M-60 or M249 bravo?

Can I turn the minutemen into ISIS and capture raiders, brotherhood, mutants and other dirt and film their executions for the whole wasteland to see?

Will my save be fine if I buy and install official DLC's midway?

I miss all the Piper posting

>It's a fun mod and I feel it makes ADA happier to feel more womanly, oh also where do I put the optional dress files to get that working?

The optional dresses are only for that certain Assaultron body type. If you don't use RILF then you won't need them. I'll look into the maid hat thing in a bit, it SHOULDN'T do that. I think I might have left a recipe over, because the hat is supposed to be MAID-SAT only, the faceplate one doesn't work. I also suggest trying to change her to her vanilla plating, then add the MAID-SAT hat.

$12 in my Steam Wallet, it'd require $18 more to buy the Season Pass for Fallout 4.
And yet I don't feel like spending that much money when the game isn't exactly stellar in the first place.

Even despite getting the GOTY version of 3 and all the DLC besides Courier's Stash for NV, I just dunno if it'd be worth it.

I'd lay pipe in 'er

isn't that what everyone does?

>The book does not work if you're already at 10, that SPECIAL stat wont show up on the list if it's already maxed.

Dunno what to tell you, I've always been able to bump my INT after I've already started out with 10. First time was way back when FO4 originally released so no mods to blame in this instance, either.

>fallout.wikia.com/wiki/You're_SPECIAL!
>This book will not raise a stat that is 10 or more at the moment of reading, including buffs and debuffs.
>Raising a stat from 10 to 11 is possible, but only if a debuff is active, like chem or alcohol addiction.

Kinda reminds me of that Atomic Overhaul Piper, except with waaay less pale complexion.

Yeah, but scaring the shit out of all of them at the same time. Making them not want to do anything to us

Ahh, it must be because of a temporary penalty like explained here: fallout.wikia.com/wiki/You're_SPECIAL!

I like to get wasted whenever possible so I guess I must've always been drunk/high when I read the book.

Yeah just read it now.

2.0 psycho bitch one is the best.

guys

I am lvl 7 right now in survival and I struggle a lot to kill like 3 guys with my gun/shotgun

any suggestions to have battles a little easier? I can't fucking reach diamond city because of mutts and rabid deers wtf

i'm not
i'm launching it directly in the folder
fucking
how
i installed it in the fallout 3 folder with the .exe

now i've just moved the entire fallout 3 folder out of the Program Files
it still doesn't work

>get immersive gameplay
>AI changes are nice
>but every fucking weapon takes forever to kill anything and I'm also fucking invincible now
wah

Jack yourself up with chems, chems are cool. Though I personally turned off the thirst gain since it's stupidly in stages rather than a numerical value, so even if you just drank yourself to satiety you instantly get thirsty after huffing some Jet, which is nonsense.

Or if you don't wanna go that route, look into long-range weapons since you're so squishy early on. Not sure if there's any hand-placed decent ones in the northern section of the map you could easily access though, so you need to rely on luck or craft one, yourself.

Oh and VAFS is a pretty sweet mod, in some instances having bullet time is far preferrable over VATS.

>"mods will fix it"
>mods don't fix it

5x Multiplier and WotC is real fun until Rust Devils start chucking grenades and molotovs from all directions.

please help

Are there any good AI mods?

Do enemies respawn? Will the map eventually be cleared of all enemies after some exploran?

No, enemies respawn fairly regularly. Dungeons will repopulate and their items will be restored (and locks will relock for whatever reason) every few in-game days, I think.

Survival mode increases the timer considerably though.

Yeah, it goes from, what, 3 days/1 week to 1 month.

Thank you. I have more questions.

-Is there a mod that changes this?
-I'm playing in Survival mode and I don't like how empty and boring my walks are sometimes. Is there a mod that makes enemies spawn more often for me?

Did my survival run with a sniper build. Build sanctuary to help you level. Get gun nut and Rifleman. Work on getting at least a pipe revolver to help you snipe. Unless you build endurance, range is your best friend. So are sneak attack bonuses.

War of the Commonwealth, although you'll have to be careful since the spawn rates even at the second lowest preset will cause spawns nearly constantly. Run that alongside a 5x multiplier or better locational damage mod and your game's going to get pretty tough real quick.

One thing to consider is that it'll lead to a lot of NPCs, which is prone to CTDs due to >optimization.

c l a s s i c

Thank you I'll give it a go. I might go for the lowest preset

Vanilla Piper sure was ugly. I put up with her for so long because I had her in Power armor most of the time.

Can I only join one faction in this game or is it like Skyrim where I can be the grandmaster of everything?

Like if I join The Brotherhood, can I still be Minuteman General?

Minutemen generally don't care; all the other factions are mutually exclusive.

Personally I fucking love it when I'm lvl 50+ immortal killing machine, but any slight explosion within 30yds of me will break the legs of the best power armor in game and put me over the carrying limit.

Damn. Alright.

I'll just go with Brotherhood and Minutemen

Can anyone recommend a CBBE preset that's that MAXIMUM thick but doesn't swiss cheese 98% of outfits?

Just bodyslide your own and build the outfits.

Too lazy.

I think so. Where are you guys finding a good download?

blacknora11.imgur.com/

Get explosion resistance nigga

Titanium plating sucks for power armor, explosion resistance reduces damage to you AND the armor, and 90% of what breaks power armor are explosions.

Alternatively: Get Power armor Overmodded and get titanium plated explosion resistant Power armor pieces

Why post a picture of the sliders when you could just post the preset?

mediafire.com/file/jnaxa0lwvqeppwx/Nigra.xml

Don't have that preset and don't even use CBBE. Just jerk it to that every now and again.

What ENB do you guys use?

Subtle
Outdated as fuck

Hey, what am I doing wrong here? I export the mesh as an .obj and it completely disappears and I'm unable to rig it in outfit studio. If I open up the mesh in outfit studio by itself and adjust and copy bone weights and export the nif that way, it dissappears the next time I open it in nifscope.

Open it in outfit studio
Extract each part as OBJ
Load those extracted OBJs again
Then shrink it to make it fit on the head or whatever ( I assume you did that anyway )
Copy bone weights
Export nif

I'm not sure why you have to do it that way but thats what I had to do to get some people's meshes from 3ds to work.

I'm probably gonna get banned from Veeky Forums for a few days, received two warnings for stuff I posted on /h/ last night, so if you want to add me on Steam, I could help you further. If you need further help I mean.
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998702500

I redrew this because I'm waiting for a mod to download.

Please critic me.

>just got a staggering flamer off of some random shitty junkbot

head and hair could be better like why does she have a flat top

mouth looks odd

Thank you for criticing me.

>staggering flamer

IT BEGINS

...Assuming you don't do something stupid like make the range shorter than melee. Seriously, it's a flamer, not a hairspray-blowtorch combo. It should at least have the range of a shotgun.

Are there mods for prebuilt player settlements? I dont want to keep on building every restart. And I dont mean savefiles either.

>I'm probably gonna get banned from Veeky Forums for a few days
pleaseohpleaseohpleaseohPLEASE

I'm using flamer resurgent, which increases the damage and adds a nozzle that increases the range significantly. I shall cleanse everything with holy fire.

>War of the Commonwealth
Doesn't that cause tons of CTD?

idk, does it? I know I've been getting CTDs, but given that I ran 250 mods without playtesting, it could be anything. As I said, though, it may cause CTDs due to the sheer number of NPCs it spawns.

There's a bunch of shitty ones on the nexus, alternatively you can export the cell and shove it into your new save, that's all it really is anyways.

On the hardest mode it caused my game to freeze completely for up to 15~20 seconds; granted, it was spawning enemies faster than I could kill them, at one point I had at least 10 members of every enemy faction coming after me, it was stupidly scary and fun.

Sometimes it's worth just standing on a hill and watching as the NPCs fight each other. That is until they realize I'm there and headshot me.

Real modders don't use Outfit Studio.

What is the memeiest sidequest in the whole series?
I'm currently doing Come Fly With Me and it's a strong contender but I feel like something in 2 or 3 might top it.

KID IN A FRIDGE
KID IN A FRIDGE
KID IN A FRIDGE

the vampire quest from 3 or that shit with the alien serum come close

So I just missiled 3 named raiders on a bridge, I didn't fuck something up did I?

those weren't raiders user

Any modder around who could help me out?
I'd like to change something to an armor model but nifscope doesn't recognize the file. It's in .bsgm format. Do I need some other piece of software? I already learned how to extract .ba2 files but google doesn't turn up anything beyond that.
I also have no clue what I'm doing. I'm just repeating the steps for how it worked in New Vegas but things have changed it seems.

>2016
>being banned on Veeky Forums

Oh, one of them was a chem dealer.
Ah well, no skin off my bones.

Poor Gorski.

alright so I played a bit further into the mechanist quest and I put the MAID-SAT hat on, turns out it was a leftover recipe in the head armor category

Also I have installed the RILF mod, I just wanted to know the location for the dress files

Immediately after taking this shot, my character stopped crouching and they went aggro on me. There were a lot more than I was expecting.

Thanks for the help man.

dont know if they use the perk but modern weapons has an m60 and a few other machine guns

mods.bethesda.net/#en/workshop/fallout4/mod-detail/800988

>move some sliders
>make sure it doesnt look retarded
>click a few buttons
>too lazy

how do you even life?

i consider myself kinda lazy but holy shit man

What outfit?

Is there much difference for f/m character in fo3?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14945/?

silly user, why fix what just works?

survival options allows you to tweak the cell respawn setting.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14650/

females get the Black Widow perk and males get the Lady Killer perk. in addition to doing 10% more damage to opposite sex, you unlock unique dialog options with certain NPCs. however, there are only a handful of them throughout the game, with females having a few more in some of the DLCs. if you care about min-maxing, there are more male enemies than female in the game.

>allows you to tweak the cell respawn setting
Will it allow me to tweak it to something as low as 12 hours?

>if you care about min-maxing
I'm more interested in interactions with npcs and stuff like that.

>Shadman
>Fallout 4
Why am I not surprised?

the cell respawn setting controls a multiplier that can be set to .5, or 1 to 10, with 5 being the vanilla setting. I don't know how long it takes to respawn in in-game time, so I couldn't say for sure.

here you go, user.

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Lady_Killer#Fallout_3
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Widow#Fallout_3

Thanks.
So all the difference is corresponding perk, right?

I believe so. I haven't played FO3 for a long time but I don't recall any differences outside of the perk stuff.

He did a bunch of shit around release and there a a few mods based around it.

Have you been living under a rock?

>where were you when the aliens invaded

looking for a bed to save my game

>shaun was 10 when he and kellogg were living in diamond city
>nick and ellie talk about "the kellogg case" and mention he had a 10 year old boy with him, but vanished "a while back"
>kellogg and the kid left like 50 years ago and they talk about it like it was a couple months ago
what the fuck

seriously, they just HAD to put their epic little tweest in

So if I go making xwm files for music conversions, is there anything I should know about replacing specific files (like the title screen or combat / level up musics) or is it just plop and place? Like if I need to slim down some shit or do loops or something.

Dude, that was robo-shaun. Otherwise, how the fuck would Vergil still be in the same spot in the glowing see after 50 years.

fuck, my bad

i havent actually done the main quest in a while so i dont remember all the thrilling details

So, for roleplaying purposes, what is the actual, reasonable number of weapons that the SS can carry nominally without power armor?

I'm thinking a small to mid-size melee weapon, something between a switchblade to a machete, plus a small pistol class sidearm, then either two mid-size weapons (rifle carried on back, automatic weapon on a sling on at the hips) or one single heavy weapon. If going with two mid-size weapons, one can be replaced by a larger melee weapon, like a super sledge maybe?