Redpill me fams

thinking about getting this for a really good price for the year (2013) shits fucking clean too

Anyone have any experience or know about these? whats the best year?

Nobody cares about the german engineering meme, buy it, and regret it later.

>Rebadged Volkswagen
>Rebadged Volkswagen
>Rebadged Volkswagen

>2013
>2.0t only
go older and get a 3.2 with a manual trans. or get an S5.

My father told me to never go cheap on luxury vehicles. The Audi is technically a "luxury vehicle" car manufacturer, so he would definitely encourage you to get the S5. Why? Well, many reasons but primarily LUXURY.

Also, what does Luxury mean for YOU? Top of the line? Comfort? Power? Status?

It all basically means to be on the top of the pyramid. Meaning get the best or don't get it at all.

Example:
>I want to get a 4-series BMW
>I get the M4

>BMW
>luxury
wat

The German "big three" are entry-level luxury manufacturers until you look at their S/7/A8 lines, so your retarded father's consumerist faggotry makes no fucking sense.

>Audi
>FWD
>"""luxury"""
lel

Lease a new one like a financially responsible person would do. No one is going to look up to you in a used base model luxury vehicle.

>VAG
Makes sure it has a massive extended warranty, or walk right the fuck away.

>Want to get an audi coupe with 2.3 inline-5 engine
>Literally impossible to find one
worst feel

I drove a 2011 TT roadster for 3 years.

Pros
It had the DCT and 2.0T. The engine was nice and fast enough. A little bit of turbo lag, but once spooled it really pulls nicely. The interior is very nice quality. The car was very quiet, especially for a convertible. The ride quality was quite good for such a small car. Fuel economy was excellent.

Cons
The DCT. I could never get totally comfortable with it. Between the turbo lag and the "intelligent" transmission I never seemed to get the same response to throttle from a takeoff. It would lag then grab, or jump then ease up, or...
It's not a sports car in the sense of a Miata or a Lotus Elise. It's a small GT. It rides fairly nicely, it handles fine, and it's quick off the line. Nothing about the car is brutal or exhilarating. The Haldex based 4WD system is basically front wheel drive 95 % of the time. It could get squirrelly on snow as the fronts and rear would transfer torque back and forth to try to adapt. It was never the confidence you'd feel like a Subaru system.

I liked mine and I miss it, but I won't buy another until I can get the TTS motor in a roadster with a 6 speed manual.

>tfw yurop
Plenty of 'em around for next to nothing, provided you're fine with FWD. Quattro sedans and wagons are more common, and B4 sedans/wagons can even be retrofitted with Quattro stuff relatively easily.

fucking this

yeah the 2.3 coupe on b3 platform is really fucking hard to find if you're looking for the 170HP version

I own a 2011 A5 2.0T

I've owned many cars over the years including BMW, Toyota and Volvo. The interior of this car is fantastic, subtle and elegant. The drive is also favourable. The huge downside for me is the power. The engine to me feels underpowered and unresponsive. Make sure if you can that you get the manual. If you want this car for highway journeys and commuting then you will love it. If you want to to go ham in the country then probably not.

>FWD
Clearly the displayed car is a quattro as are almost all A5s.

Could always just get a 10V, then put a 20V head and turbo on it. Or 20V head and pistons, if you want to keep it NA.

I'll probably do that if I wont find any stock ones in the next couple of months

Nice. Good luck with your search and post here when you do, I like those Audis (and especially those engines).

Oh yeah, forgot to mention: VAG direct injected engines are famous for intake deposits and coking. It's a design flaw of all direct injected engines, but the German brands for some reason seem to be especially affected. Google it. It's real and an issue. Plan to spend $800 every 3 years to have the heads pulled and walnut blasted. Consider it a German tax.

I sold my Audi 2.0T just before this became an issue, but my wife had a Mini Cooper S with the prince engine that was also renown for this. The first de-coking happened JUST after the warranty expired. $750 for normal maintenance. Then 3 years later at 65K miles it was required again: another $750 for de-coking the heads.

I've heard the 2.0T was as bad. FYI.

i just like the car dude, i know this is probably a pasta but if this exact car had any other badge, id still want it. how can u deny those sexy curves and lines?
I would but i feel the 2.0t would be more efficient. Its just going to be my daily so i dont really care as far as performance goes.

assuming same poster? thanks. its hard to find these cars and people that own them.. so besides the de-coking, anything else? are parts really as expensive as everyone says? its literally just a rebadged VW youd think parts/maintenance wouldnt be THAT bad.

They charge you 2 to 4 times as much for the same parts if you go through the stealership. You're paying BMW or Mercedes money for VW parts.

>doesn't care about performance
>buying an audi
Shut up and buy a civic for 3k. Or just get a prius faggot.