strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12keGki88ROQPPnogftM-Q9MnYzvl0KzGBXS9JesCRVg/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZiDyQoWIX-QTanorod5aiXAdRCUEvgVEIASSkZJwfcyuepw/viewform
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do they print cards like this? I just don't understand the purpose in making a big legendary that nobody is ever going to put in a deck.

i want to suck on finja's toes!

>Jade Spirit
>Meh
Confirmed retarded.

stories, man

>be Blizzard
>make a strong heavy RNG legendary
>"WTF Blizzard why did you make this so strong?!"

>be Blizzard
>make an intentionally shitty "just for fun" heavy RNG legendary
>"WTF Blizzard why isn't this stronger!?"

being Blizzard is suffering

Really makes you think.

Brode & friends must like those junky chaos red cards that we get like 1 per set in magic. Thank god these cards are mostly for shit and giggles and never leave the kitchen table. That's probably what they had in mind for HS desu.

So why is this coming out Thursday? Has any Blizzard product ever been released on any day besides Monday/Tuesday?

Hasn't Team 5 admitted they print cards purely designed for youtube highlights? That one certainly is.

>intense art
>meme loving shit card text

Objective class power rankings next set

tier 1
1. Shaman: Midrange/Jade
2. Druid: Jade
3. Priest: Dragon midrange

tier 2
4. Mage: Tempo
5. Hunter: Face secrets

tier 3
6. Rogue: Miracle/Jade
7. Warrior: Tempo/Control
8. Warlock: Zoo/Reno

tier 4
9. Paladin: Anyfin control/worse warrior or zoo

If you disagree with this you are a shieldbearer

People said the same thing about Yogg because "Its too random"

Then see what happened

Noggenfogger could be a genuine defensive play in order to protect your shit against spells.

Also partially against minions but mostly spells: Noggenfogger could make an enemy spell go into the wrong minion (Burn go into his own minion or his own face, or a buff landing on your minion or a heal on your face etc.) but it'll only, at most, send one of his minions into the wrong minion/trade when we attempts to go face.

>the skilled and the foolish are on equal footing
holyshit, flavor text knows best.

among all jade generators, it is the worse.

Does the new legendaries work like Reno?

doesn't do shit against aoe tho

CARD RATINGS SPREADSHEET

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12keGki88ROQPPnogftM-Q9MnYzvl0KzGBXS9JesCRVg/

Being a Jade Golem generator automatically makes it good.

I don't get it. Is it just that every spell and battlecry has random targets? Or is it like moGOR TOO?

priest won't be that good because it'll get shit on by jade decks.

new meta will be play hyper aggro, play combo, or play jade m8.

don't know why they thought this jade golem mechanic was a good idea honestly, you can't possibly play for late game against it. You have to either burst them down with a combo or smash their face before they can get going.

Looks good user. Paladin tier is absolutely going to be a thing.
What about face/pirate/whatever warrior? Tier 2? They got some ridiculous cards.

Both, EVERYTHING targets randomly. I assume you can even flamestrike your own board, just like when Yogg sued to be stolen by Sylvanas and continue nuking shit left and right, before the nerf

Thanks for this

It's a fucking 5/4 for NINE(9) mana

it will literally NEVER see play

Its literally ALL MINIONS/SPELLS/EFFECTS

Anything that involves you picking a target: No more, where it goes is random.

Mogor was extremely lowkey compared to this. Mogor had a 50% chance for his effect to trigger when someone attacked, and then the target of their attack was randomised when it did trigger

This is 100% trigger rate, and affects battlecries, spells, attacks, anything whenever a target is designated

I actually never thought I would live to see this moment

I don't see how jade golems are gonna ever be balanced...

You can't flamestrike your own board, mongoloid. AOEs don't target anything.

any fucktards wanna rage with me?

joocelee #1296 (NA)

problem with aggro warrior is that it always struggles to be better than hunter
even aggro shaman is now worse than face hunter with rockbiter nerfed

that actually might be true
it might very well be that priest just gets rolled over by the shamans and druids

>Targets are chosen randomly

Tell me friend, how often do you target flamestrike?

It affects TARGETING

it basically kills any kind of slow deck that doesn't also play jade golems. It's really stupid. Don't why they thought this was a good idea.

bumping this

So on December 1st, will arena give out meme street packs or will it be a random one? I don't want to make the mistake of buying a lot of packs and then crafting the first meta deck of the expansion like I did with C'thun Druid. I kinda want to spread out acquiring cards until things settle down.

there's nothing wrong with shitty rng cards, but allowing them in the ranked card pool is.

Yeah, no control deck will ever win against Jade Druid. Literally unlimited 10/10+s.

You could with Yogg before the nerf if it changed sides. That's all I'm saying

That proves our point.

has /hsg/ ever been correct about anything? you mostly seem to just parrot reddit memes and can't analyze cards passed the obvious

Honestly aggro hunter/warrior/paladin should all move up, priest/mage/warlock should move down.

"paladin tier" should be rogue tier.

although maybe miracle rogue will still be good. mage will still have freeze and reno mage might work but will probably be worse than freeze.

preist and any kind of warlock that isn't zoo will just get shit on by green golems of much fairness and control.

are you fucking retarded? that's just because yogg started casting spells for your opponent. name one instance yogg casted flamestrike on your own board when he was still on your side

I know user, I'm just saying that MAYBE it COULD happen with that new card. But I dont think it will since you're both right, AoE dont target.

How is aggro paladin good?
All your cards are extremely huge tempo loss early game which is when you need extremely huge tempo gains.

this

>has /hsg/ ever been correct about anything?
Yes.

no reddit and common shitters like actually and unironically think rogue is going to be worse than paladin which is so hilariously retarded I wonder if they ever broke rank 15

priest is probably worse than I said tho but I'm pretty sure rest of the list is reasonably accurate
control decks are going to get bullied hard by jade decks, shaman will remain incredibly strong, aggro and burn will still counter those decks (face hunter and tempo mage both of which will remain powerhouses), miracle rogue is also reasonable at the moment and got some support, warrior and warlock are gonna get left behind since their control archtypes get bullied and their aggro archtypes outclassed and paladin just has nothing going for it at all

the evolve cards, eternal sentinel and xaril were overrated
rest is pretty accurate except evolved kobold saw some fringe use in freeze mage

also yogg was seriously underrated

>Evolved Kobold
>The worst

i dont get it

Evolved Kobold is one of the breakout cards of the expansion.

>Xaril overrated
Xaril is a good card, however Rogue is not good enough to maintain her. I run her in my Questing Miracle Rogue and she's 10/10.

I'm aware. Ironforge Portal was in the Bottom 10 of Kara as well.

I rebut with "Everyone was thinking Ironforge/Evolved would be bad", even if that's a cop-out

Yeah, just look at all the competitive play evolve, master of evolution, xaril and eternal sentinel get.

>New set coming out Thursday
>New SV expansion reveal Friday
>New Overwatch Ladder starting
>Still new-ish D2 ladder going on
>Uni finals starting next week

You can copy the file and rate each card.

>shitter

hey I'll have you know you're talking to someone who got legend a whopping one (1) time many seasons ago!

I'm basically pro.

I maintain that aggro paladin is being underrated.

they all did see much more play than the bottom ranked cards, even if their usage dwindled hard

wow the intellectuals at /hsg/ were able to predict that duskboar is a bad card :^)

why? is it going to show the average rating for everyone?

what can aggro paladin do that zoolock or hunter doesn't do better?
absolutely nothing
paladin has no good minions, expensive and clunky buffs, no board flooding, no good removal, shit card draw and probably most importantly 0 burst which makes it impossible to close out games
I've played a ton of aggro paladin since standard and it just doesn't have anything going for it
mediocre buffs won't change that

what minions do you even intend to buff? paladin has barely any playable minions

I would assume it's just for personal record keeping. I like it.

>tfw based frogs of shaman slaying

One off master of evolution is ok in midrange shaman.

I was so confused people thinking that ironforge was going to be bad

it was like, are people seriously making the same mistake as thinking shieldmaiden is bad again?

>tfw top deck lethal

The /hsg/ Prediction Poll for Mean Streets of Gadgetzan is UP
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZiDyQoWIX-QTanorod5aiXAdRCUEvgVEIASSkZJwfcyuepw/viewform

You got until some arbitrary time this week to get in your response. Let's see some hot opinions

One thing we have to remember in evaluating Krul is that a few of the cards now add Demons to your hand, meaning there's less of a punish for running the highlander deck, which normally would have fewer demons. Stuff like this card, for example.

And remember, one of Kazakus' effects adds random demons to your hand.

>implying renolock will survive after ladder gets JADED

Did anyone else notice that they gave Priest five premium five drops, all in the same expansion? Why the hell do they always do this? Why don't they stagger out the mana cost?

so all the shitty priest retards hurt themselves trying to build a deck and include all the 5 drops and lose

I'll make my own rogue set.

have fun playing it on ladder

>playing JADEstone

you poor soul

AURAS FUCKING WHEN?

Never.

>/hsg/ Prediction Poll for Mean Streets of Gadgetzan is UP
>docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZiDyQoWIX-QTanorod5aiXAdRCUEvgVEIASSkZJwfcyuepw/viewform
I main rogue but this shit is worse than shaman

thanks for making the thread early and fucking things up faggot, i hope you enjoy the adrenaline rush

>add someone from /hsg/ to help them with a spectate quest awhile ago
>they are now not so subtly asking I buy them packs for streets

reminder to always remove /hsg/ people after you're with a quest

>Being this autistic

Reposting because I didn't get much feedback in the other thread :( Just wanted to share my homebrew with you guys :) Do you think this will be any good when the expansion comes out?

razah the unchained is already does this.

Including card types in the game other than minions, weapons and spells would make the game too complex for most players, user.

There's a reason why no one plays YGO or MtG.

do you like radiohead?

can you even do that? I don't think you can even gift people bnet money outside of emailing them a gift card, which ifthat's what he's asking for then LMAO

>midrange shaman in the coming era of cheap and multiple board wipes

control lotus or bust

i posted something in the other thread and now i can't post it here without changing a pixel in photoshop first. it's legitimately annoying and there's no reason to make threads before the bump limit, other than because you're chasing a dopamine rush and want to be the op

He's a creature that permanently changes the function of a specific ability in the game.

>There's a reason why no one plays YGO or MtG.

and that reason is they prefer to keep their focus on the physical TCG market

Did you sound rich or something? How does someone come to a conclusion someone is better off to buy you stuff?

I was going to say "none of the classes have access to board clears" except...shaman.

Maybe Jade Shaman will become a thing? Board clears + Golems could be a pretty strong combo, although druid will be able to shit out more of them quickly with ramp if they draw the nuts

You're right, I might get utterly btfo if they play their 6 mana board wipe :( How can meager midrange shamans compete?

I gurantee you, this set will dominate standard

>man I'm fucking sick of shaman I'll go play wild
>every tim

yes he dropped MC afterwards, this was with secretkeeper coin noblesac + minibot + muster

I really doubt the new expansion is going to stop making this the best deck in the game, all these new board clears only come down on or after turn 6 so everything is just going to get redemption+avenge'd

>There's a reason why no one plays YGO or MtG.

>"Hey Brode, people don't like aggro shaman"
>"What? Why not?"
>"Probably because a 4 mana 7/7 was really strong after we nerfed BGH"
>"Huh, let's see what we can do for the next expansion"
>"Yeah, maybe more contro-"
>"5 mana 10/10."

i added him on steam and then he used that to get into my social media and found out my job irl

>you're
nigga I'm not even OP, I'm just saying: who gives a shit.
Answer is obviously you.

that is a control card though

interesting cards never

100% ACCURATE UPCOMING META SUMMARY:
>Midrange Shaman cucks Jade Druid
>Jade Druid cucks Dragon Priest
>Dragon Priest cucks Midrange Shaman

it carries across hero powers. if you finley and get armor up, your armor up costs 0 mana. it's not just a battlecry, it's a battlecry that causes a permanent effect which i suspect is put on a table somewhere and is constantly checked