Are these shit

are these shit

It has the least desireable v8 ever, but its a good cruiser and a lot of people like the aesthetic.

It's a comfortable medium-speed cruiser with a powerful yet problematic engine

Shoulda had the Vortec 7400, it would have been more memorable and reliable

good if youre a nig or over 65

>problematic

fuck off, tumblr

Only the optispark. Still think it look badass

if you want to be really cool, track down a mercury marauder instead

thats honestly even worse

Kek

it's still a barge with a slightly more powerful than standard V8 but it looks way better

nah

it looks like someone put a fedora on a Crown Vic

Comfy cruisers. just don't be fooled by the SS package like I did.

How about the newer ones? My Dad had one for a year or two and it was pretty fun to drive.

>fwd
>glass tranny
>nomodz

Not to mention they handle way better, which isn't saying much. Still terribly gutless in stock form though.

why do yanks hate these?

i love them

t. ausfag

they look like something your grandpa would drive
and if its not him its Tyrone and Jamal on 26s
theyre slow

how is that different from any other yanktank?

Sound like the typical toyota camry here.

its either a retarded leb or currycunt putting sick rims on them or oldfags

its not old enough to be considered "cool" like other barges tho

The Vic and Marauder is slower than the 5.7 Caprice and Impala SS in straight lines. 2003+ panther platform is much better handling though.

A nice clean one is the cool version of the neck beard ford car. Friends family had one growing up; it was more muscle than land barge.

I own a 1994 roadmadter, the Buick variant of the caprice. All Ive done was put 3.73 rear gears in it and they woke the car right up. Albeit, top speed isn't nearly as fast, but raiding the crops of some stangs and imports from stoplight to stoplight is a blast in that sleeper.

It's the closest thing to a commodore in the US besides the G8 GXP/Chevy SS. If I needed a barge I'd definitely consider one.