/svg/ Shadowverse General

The Dork flashing her panty on the front page Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/
The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799676100

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

You can listen to both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
89.40.121.179/sv.html

Dork'ed:

Other urls found in this thread:

sp.ch.nicovideo.jp/shadowverse-channel
famitsu.com/news/201611/29121601.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to FUCK that dork

and you guys wonder why nobody gives a shit about this trash game

Stop watching Forte's underwear

Steam just downloaded an update and the game icon changed in the Google Play store. New expansion incoming?

No.

Keeping the Dork alive to migrate later.

Dorks will never die!

>Using Phoenix Roost against DShift

DELETE THIS!!!

Bump the dork.

>not expansion news hype in OP

ohh well at least we get panties

Meme battle

Each of her tits are wider than her waist

i like it

Sugita better be in the next Shadowverse Channel or we riot.

I want dork to suffocate me to death with her used panties.

>using phoenix roost without combo

That dork dragoon Farte deserved that loss.

Rune's new follower

Can anyone link that JP talkshow thingie

I hope it's a Spellboost Face Damage

Sword

sp.ch.nicovideo.jp/shadowverse-channel

famitsu.com/news/201611/29121601.html
Set Booster Rise of Bahamut soon, more on Famitsu weekly magazine edition 15 Dec, out on 1st Dec.
Elana's cost is now 5(?)

Forest

Fuck elves

Erika is so cute.

Must be a chore to edit those models at the speaking times

>Elana's cost is now 5(?)
Yeah, I'm seeing this.

>Havenniggers moronically thought their balanced card isn't getting nerfed.

>get board against haven
>scripture
>get board against haven
>cudgel
>get board against haven
>decree
>also they heal all the damage done back

This class is so fucking dumb to play against, they have more control than rune but also get overstated followers and healing. And the fucking counterplay to them is to just not play any fucking followers on turns 4, 5, 6, 7

I hate that they use voices. If it wasn't for the voicework they could make oodles of campaigns as fast as they shoved interns at it

This guy looks reliable. I am sure it would be comforting to have him around.

I want to do indecent things to every single Haven girls because fuck that class
Especially Elana
What is the best class to deal with them? I am building a Forest deck due the decent starter roll i got for them but considering a second deck only for Haven punishment
>inb4 you fight Haven with Haven

Wait, those are fucking balance changes?
>Elana
>Liza
>Cynthia
>D-shift
>Strongest Manlet
>meanwhile Storm Haven and Swordcraft escape unscathed
What is this bullshit?

>when the elena deck gets the dream curve, plea, aria, elena

scoops

That doesn't stop other games

Can someone join and concede to me to help me complete my daily? 78687

looks like a combination of earthrite and spellboost in one card

6pp 3/3 etb deal spellboost damage to target follower
earthrite deal the damage to face/everyone except this follower

I wish I could use these numbers, but they don't go into specific decks. I'd have to make crazy assumptions like forest decks being split 50/50 between tempo and PtP. But in the interest of examining how things look with more rune representation, here's how the numbers would turn out. Control sword doesn't completely fall off, but storm haven dominates all of a sudden. And midrange sword moves up to a really comfortable spot at the top with tempo forest and control sword. It matches current tier lists really well, except for d-shift and aggro shadow. Maybe we'll see shadow aggro replace d-shift in tier 1 soon?

>T
>E
>A
>S
>E
>R

What does it say about my trusted forest sister Cynthia?

She wont be good as anything but a cocksleeve.

>that entire page is card changes

oh fuck here we go

>Liza is now a 2/1
>Cynthia is 7-cost
>Dshift is changing in some way
>Levi's effect is somehow changing

these are not the nerfs we asked for. at least nerf Aria for fuck's sake, especially if they're gonna hit stupid shit like Levi of all things

It's just some known issue fixes apparently.

>Get board
>board clear/evolve/fanfare effects
>Plunk a fattie down
>Hard removal/evolve/fanfare effects
>Get face'd if I don't
Just take a hard specialization and eat it when you don't have your free win matchup.

Maybe she no longer summons 2 fairies but gets +2/+2 on evolve?

Midrange sword i think

You must be some kinda ape if you don't think Levi is sleeper busted

>Levi is now 3pp 3/3
I wish, that would basically nerf DS and buff golems.

Combo decks in general fuck control up.

With Elana haven you better have OTK combo ready for that hag.

done, thanks!

What? Those are guesses, right? How the fuck can you read those tiny ant images?

>when you stabilise against storm and then garuda just kills you from hand

>tfw that hand and first draw I got
Oh man...

I'm not sure, text too small, it could be just a review of each class and showoffs some cards, blood, shadow and sword is there as well.

The text at the top says, look at these 3 classes.

I doubt voices has that much to do with it. They likely just don't want to expand the story too often in order to maximize their ability to reel in and keep people playing.

For starters. They likely want it to be big events where they draw in tons of players. Which would be harder to do if said event was too common. To outsiders it would no longer sound like a big deal.
But also very relevant. Is the fact that with more story comes more single player rewards. They likely don't want to hand out too much "free" stuff.

>Levi's effect is now earth rite and not evolve

This would be amazing.

Zoom is a thing.
The quality is abysmal but recognizing numbers isn't too hard.

Time to farm the DE cardpacks to open those tasty golds for dusting in the patch

D-shift if you wanna wipe the floor with elana and seraph, but get raped by storm. Banner if you wanna do decent against all of them.

If that is true, sword needs some serious nerfs too

Mysteria Wizard Craig
Gelt, Vice Captain (can't find exact image)
Ancient Wolf

>>Cynthia is 7-cost
Oh fuck me. It's one of my only good cards. It also completely fucks my curve. If Cynthia gets nerfed to 7, I'd have to remove Baltazar too. And if I remove Baltazar my Rose Queen would get worse.
And those are my only power cards. I'd much rather they just remove her evolve effect or whatever.

I guess it's back to being a poor weak little shitter. Even more so than I already am that is.

>Crimson Sorcery now only deals 2 / Only hits followers

It's time for THE CANOPY MASTER OF HUGE ASS STATS to shine

>running Baalt

Literally why? Just put in Verdant Steward, he's much better for Rose Queen since he has Ward

>Wizard Craig
What kind of fucking wizard name is that?
What next, Chad?

>In unranked for dailies with subpar deck
>Japanese Elena appears
>Disconnects when it's clear he's about to lose
I'm so tired of these assholes

Danny the Necromancer
Philippe, Wizard Accountant

>hit Elana Haven and Tempo Forest with the nerf hammer
>leave Garuda and PtP alone
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

But I am already running Verdant Steward. But I also need to play my fairies to make my plays and seize the board. So a lot of the time I don't have fairies that far into the game depending on how the game has played out and what cards I got.

>Pegasus

Why is every other shadow deck running Atomeme
I only lost to him once because I had no wards/hard removal, but still

ptp doesn't have a high winrate dipshit

Would anyone ever even play Cynthia at 7?

teaser

He works well with last words and shadows, duh.

Then put in Waltzing Fairies as well, and stuff like Blessed Fairy Dancer / Wind God to get more out of your fairies.

Baalt sucks because he is too much of a tempo loss.

That's forest everyone Oh, my overtuned card is changed? It has no place in my deck.

>Levi
>busted

I literally just crafted 3 of them a few days ago to have fun with aggro rune, getting free face burn on top of endless snowmen is fun

It's easy to see the 1 Defense on Liza, same with the 2pp 2/2 still on Levi. I'm hoping Levi just goes down to evolving into a 3/3, it'll really kill him for me if they stop his burn from hitting face.

Just like you can also see that Dshift is still 18, which is pretty bad for it. That means they changed the effect in some way, which is gonna unleash all of the asinine decks Dshift kept in check.

I dont get why Elana have to be nerfed to 5, why not just 4?

Elana is +2/2 now.

If the card is changed you can dust it for full value, no worries

bully pedos

Wow, Cygames went full Team 5 on Elana.

No Roach/Ancient Elf nerf makes me sad though - Liza nerf achieves nothing.

maybe if it only last for that turn

>DSshift now only activates the turn after
>DSshift now gives your opponent a turn after their next, meaning you HAVE to kill

The funniest part is that the latter would do literally nothing to it.

But I also crafted 3 Rimewind for maximum snowmen

I'm not getting the vials back for those

So is there any actual basis for these nerf speculations? Or are people losing their shit for absolutely no reason like always

elana on 5 is a perfectly justified nerf

now a haven player actually has to have control and think about placing such a strong amulet instead of doing it for free on turn 3

>Have to muck all 3
>Get a widow, chimera and spartoi soldier
>Get gets a quickblader out of course
>Lead with widow and keep board control with higher def cards
>He plays the gunner maid lady
>Oh god here we go banner memes inc
>Evolve out of the game to desperately try and kill him before I get chewed apart
>Place an elder spartoi, stil lahve somne crap 1/x out, and evolve my existing elderspartoi and attack to drop him to 13 for a kill next turn
>He bumps off the 1/x
>Evolve the second spartoi, place a third and drop him to 1 hp
>He clears my board with kids
>Only win because I drew a lord of the flies the turn before and it RNG'd the storm bug
Oh god my heart was jumping out of my chest. Banner memes is horrifying. I just got into D and I'm scared.

I really wish they pulled kill from hands. You're just bumbling along and then whoop down ya go.

Does DC not affect their rank or something?

The last tournament got rocked by Atomeme and now he's the hot stuff. Seems pretty good with all of shadows last word shit clogging up the board to get him out turn 4/5

Liza as a 2/1 is I think very fair, but the real consequential nerf was Cynthia since it weakens tempo forest a lot.

Guess they want to leave PTP alone since the winrate is now ~50% rather than the obscene 65% it was before the previous nerfs.

No they wont. They will just go play Storm haven exclusively.

They're reading off magazine scans for ants

both

people who think there aren't more nerfs planned are retarded though, the picture we currently have is a TEASER

Whatever balance problems the elf deck may have had, Cynthia was not the culprit...

>Then put in Waltzing Fairies as well
Don't have any.
>stuff like Blessed Fairy Dancer
These I have, and they're basically my only reliable win condition outside outside of a late game Rose Queen. Fairy Dancer is also pretty much the reason why I tend to play my fairies onto the board if I see an opportunity, in attempt to capitalize on Fairy Dancer if they survive.
>Wind God
don't have any.

And yes, Baalt does suck. I'd love to replace him something. Like another Cynthia or a Wind God or almost whatever really. But my deck is no doubt starved on cards.
All it basically amounts to is ghetto tempo deck. I have scraped by surprisingly well even so, and I am in the middle of B rank and still doing surprisingly ok. I think the saving grace is that I managed to build a quite decent curve and the ability to go from one win condition to another. I've got good play pieces, but they're obviously lacking in number of copies and related cards.

So far I'd still say that I have been doing really well. But it looks like that will change soon.