/kfg/ - Killing Floor General

"Stalker is best Killing Floor girl" edition.

Game is officially released for PC and PS4!

>Last thread:

>Latest WWAUT: Post-Launch content
steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/741235031373014740

>Latest patch
steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/724346080680618004

>KF2 Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/kf2vg

>Maps and Mods by /kfg/
pastebin.com/QkMNdNPj

>user's guide to modding sound effects
pastebin.com/uCUjbFKY

>Useful console commands for testing:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=424641626

>Spreadsheet with lots of stats about perks, damage, weapons, etc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GDpg2mN1l_86U_RaDug0glFx8cZCuErwxZLiBKl9SyY/

>Mapping/modding help, bugs, tweaks, downloads, and extra stuff:
pastebin.com/w5jdaGVn

>Old 2015 /kf2g/ pastebin info (old server IPs):
pastebin.com/gCA9DkDw

EU servers:
open 85.236.101.21:8077?password=rage
open 51.254.187.123:7777

US server:
open 70.178.17.101:7777

If your reload/bash/grenade keys don't work make sure your KFInput.ini is not set as read-only.

Other urls found in this thread:

killingfloor2.com/Zedconomy/
youtube.com/watch?v=JIE94pn4iJs
youtube.com/watch?v=W5wpzalernI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Touch me and I'll _________________

die.

>Stalker
Fun way to spell "The Trader".

explode on xenos

But we don't even see the trader in KF2

*INTENSE BEEPING NOISES*

i bet she's incredibly gross looking like all the other KF girls

There's a picture of her in the Zedconomy update page.

Found it.

killingfloor2.com/Zedconomy/

Demo is one of the best classes for pubs because pubs suck ass at horde management.

>Team has one Firebug and two Flamethrower-using Survivalists.

At least we made it to wave 8.

Survivalist make reading the team impossible. I hate it.

I usually assume they're medic or big guy killers unless I see otherwise.

absolutely nothing like i imagined
and not in a good way

That's what I thought.

Bump.

Did you nominate KF2 for an award yet, /kfg/?

BREAK YOUR FACE

DELETE THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=JIE94pn4iJs

Make way for best KF2 song.

youtube.com/watch?v=W5wpzalernI

tfw screk and out of flashbangs

>Not headshotting them with the RPG-7.

what are the chances that we actually will see a non-sjw female character in kf2?

Is first girl SJW? She's just a punk.

I'm so triggered right now, gosh darnit

Do you think Ana and Rae secretly plot to kill the normie members of the team because they're normies? I do.

It's a shame that characters don't really aknowledge and communicate with each other

tfw haven't completed the throw animation and the gunslinger is already doing their thing

>tfw you carry multiple games as Demo.

I can't figure out what a gunslinger's role is. They seem undefined as just someone to float around and support what's needed.

A little bit of this and a little bit few that, though he tend to go towards big guy killing if trash is under control. He really excels in solo or when he's one of the last teammates left.

i fucking hate it when a stalker cock blocks my grenade

>stalker block my RPG

One time I had a knocked-back Scrake block an RPG I fired at a Fleshpound. That was fun.

most of the demon hunter songs are good if your into that kind of music

>tfw saving all mates as medic

I want more music where it isn't gruntal lyrics. Collapsing has the least.

>tfw your constant stream of medic darts is the only reason why your team managed to get through every wave past the third one.

Bump.

I fucking hate it when I'm a class like Demo or Support and classes like Commando or Medic take ammo boxes.

I fucking hate it too when I'm any perk and the Support doesn't have the Resupply skill.

But muh stumble.

>There are Support mains RIGHT NOW who use stumble even though the DBS exists

>He doesn't want the medic to get more grenades

ded game

>Sui Red Patty on Infernal Realm
>Last man left as Evis Zerk
>Get his health down to a quarter
>All is going well, just let me run out of this large room and-
>He whips out the minigun just before I can reach the corner and shreds me in two seconds
>After I spend the boss wave plus the whole match before it powerlifting the team

WHEN PEOPLE RUN IN CIRCLES IT'S A VERY VERY

>leaving out the wave before where you died to a fleshpound
carried you and the team desu

>Leaving out the wave before that wave where you were alone but for my guiding hand against the hordes of belligerent locals

POWERLIFTING

well that's the pubbies' fault, not mine

Why the fuck did they accept this garbage into the game? Captain Wiggins is not ok but this is?

Commando Chicken and Terminator Chicken when by the way ? They were the only characters I used in KF1. Since Tripwire went full retard with the cosmetics and even added a gundam cosplay and a knight I assume adding a chicken isn't shocking.

They're so obsessed with providing different voice acting for every character that it slows down the process a lot. It didn't bother me at all in KF1 where there were only like 3 or 4 different voice packs for dozens of characters

Just use one of the numerous Arnie soundboards on the net for Terminator Chicken, everyone will love it and it saves money :^).

If the same voice is fine, ask not for a character, but for the suit.
Though they can't bring themselves to even do that right, as seen with wilkes and the power rangers kf2 got instead.

Still waiting on pic related despite being in the PS4 announcement trailer and completely removed outright for no reason whatsoever. Especially the non-meme """"Elite"""" Horzine Armor decorations

>people are shit in pubs
>not aware of it
>blaming others
It hurts, user.

>aha i'm so good guys, everyone else is shit

PUT ANDERSON BACK IN THE FUCKING GAME ALREADY

>start playing suicidal
>3 level 0's including a survivalist
>maybe they know what they're doing
>they keep dying after third wave
I'm going to hate suicidal aren't I?

Bitter End. This song is the fucking Guile theme of KF2. It has the best pace to the point that you start literally sync your shots with every breakdown.

[RUN]
[RUN]
[INSULT PLAYERS]
[WELD DOORS]

WHHHRRRRRR WRRRR BEEPLLEBOOPBOOP LODES O MONE

>I can't figure out what a gunslinger's role is.
He's the perk that shows the true potential of the player. He can be a total shitter bodyshotting trash with .500 or a Grim Reaper that kills everything in his way and soloing the whole game by himself. His skill ceiling is far higher than any other perk, he's the ultimate road to ascending to the throne of God.

>Hating le epic random hats.

Hey, at least they weren't dying every wave.

That's only if you're solo or there's like two people on the server. If not, you're going to be spending most of your time jerking off while classes like Commando, Demo, and SWAT murder everything much faster than you.

Than you haven't seen yet a true Gunslinger my son.

I had a Gunsligner on an HoE game last night user. He mostly picked off random stragglers while I blew everything up with my M79. He took down Scrakes but that was it.

>I saw a few shit Gunslingers so the Perk is shit
You can say the same for literally any other Perk

Not about the medic though! Medics a pure!

Gunslinger is not vain, he's aim is not top board or awards, he waits, he controlls the battlefield, he's there where things go wrong. And if he's left alone, he shows no mercy to those who hurt his allies. He brings victory, when he's surrounded by doom. He can be a shadow, that when needed, turns into a morning star. He's walks only one path, path of victory.

I've seen some pretty shit Medics desu

To me, I consider it like the more "pro" version of Sharpshooter. Gunslinger is basically the inbetween of Commando/SWAT and Sharpshooter. It's a flexible perk.

As Sharpshooter on HoE I go M14 and Crossbow with the extra stun power perk. It's a lot of fun because I get to stun Fleshpounds with the Crossbow and both bigs only take 4 shots with the bow. Not to mention the M14 stuns Srakes too after 4 headshots with the stun perk. Between all the stuns and the freeze nades, I can effectively kill lots of trash and bigs safely. It helps the team and makes sure they can't really fuck things up for me.

Gunslinger doesn't have those options though. You can't just stun and freeze your way out of problems. I know his nades sometimes can stun, but they also have a huge AoE and you can easily KO yourself. With good aim, it can be really powerful. With 3 sets of dualies you can kill all the trash and all the bigs. He's a perk that benefits not being interrupted. A Gunslinger is best holding his own side, but he's still good crowd control and chipping in on stunned bigs when around other people. He can be a big killer, but as long as your team understands not to interrupt him or only to chip in with headshots.

>Commando/SWAT

Stop the interchangeable memes

They do the same, just with different weapons. + for Commando for marking stalkers.

It's not a meme. They fill similar roles. When I'm SWAT or Commando I kill basically everything that isn't big. As SWAT the only real difference in my playstyle is that I sometimes solo Scrakes or I stun bigs for the team if I need to. I expect the same of anyone else playing SWAT or Commando.

Stop the "I disagree so it's a meme" memes

NO

Swats worse at killing medium zeds at range, offers no stalker detection, is better at clearing trash, and is better at dealing with large zeds.

So should I get this game or no? I liked KF1, but hated the level system. Is it better in KF2?

They both offer the same trash killing potential, and SWAT kills big zeds easier with flashbangs, while without them, Commando will do the same job in the same time, with the same amount of risk.

You get less per level-up than you did in KF2, but the tradeoff is that leveling is much easier, and as of the latest patch, is noticeably faster for the early levels.

They fill similar roles. To Tripwire's credit, they managed to make two perks that are very similar on paper feel a good amount different in game.

Most people I know who played KF1 don't like KF2, but as someone with many hours in KF1, I would say get KF2, I like it a lot. I would say the leveling is more cancerous in KF2 though. There are perk leveling maps, but they go at a snails pace.

Megumeme!

Definitely, but it still takes time to reach max level. If you like the game, you won't even notice when you reach it though. New perks take me around 4 days of normal gaming to max them.

I've found thatm ost of the vet KF1 players that don't like KF2 are the "MUH DEEP META" types that are upset you don't need to do combos to kill shit. If you enjoyed KF1 because of shooting naked men and women in the head with impressive visual effects, then KF2 is just fine.

>They both offer the same trash killing potential
swat can literally just run his mouse of a mobs head and the zero recoil vector will neatly decapitate them all in about 2 seconds. Commando has to specifically click on each one.

Swat is hands down superior at trash killing than commando

Exactly. I am one of those deep meta fags and I still stand by it. KF1 has some amazing depth and combos to it that I absolutely adore and I spent thousands of hours doing them in game and mixing and matching weapons and having a blast with so many people.

I feel like I'm part of only a handful of those KF1 vets that really loves KF2 as well. In truth, I was on the fence for a while with KF2. There was a lot during the EA that I didn't like, but when I came back a month ago I've really liked a lot of the changes. There are still combos you can do in KF2 and some fun mixing and matching, so over all I'm quite satisfied. I think for too many people I know it was nearly 2 years of being let down and they just didn't want to bother any more.

>Swat
>Click and hold
>Commando
>Click heads
No difference here.

There is considerable difference because the head popping capability is literally limited by the rate of fire of the weapons. Commando can not decapitate a mob as fast as swat can, it is physically impossible.

Commando also provides zed time extension. Commando is a support perk that is decent at killing trash and mediums, swat is a dedicated killing perk that can handle all enemies better than commando with the exception of sniping husks at range.

What difficulty are you playing on? Commando is far stronger at killing trash. It kills them instantly, doesn't just decap. It takes 2-3 shots on medium zeds and shreds faster than SWAT.

SWAT has the benefit of being more useful against bigs to stun them and also can hold 3 guns so you can effectively kill more. They are equally aggressive, but Commando will do it faster. SWAT allows you and your team to be sloppier so it's a nice class.

Commando is for precision-killing certain targets (Stalkers, Crawlers, and medium zeds) at range before they can do any damage, while SWAT is for M1ing close groups of enemies. Comparing them by pure DPS is missing the point of what they excel at.

>It takes 2-3 shots on medium zeds and shreds faster than SWAT.

At closer range a swat who is crouching has basically no recoil.

The vector and the SCAR are both basically equivalent weapons, the vector is easier to use at close range and harder to use at longer range.

SWAT also never has to worry about running out of ammo. In a panic situation swat can sweep around and decap everything when a commando has to start going for body shots because zed animations/explosion knocking things around.

The difference between the vector and the scar is about the same as the scar and the m14. All of them can efficiently kill under optimal situations, but the bigger ones become less and less good in panic situations and more and more better at range and at doing damage to large zeds. The swats grenades make up for this.

You have some severe SWAT bias going on.

Both are great, but if your aim is halfway decent, you'll do better as Commando at trash clearing because you'll kill faster. Neither SWAT or Commando outclasses each other which is something I'm really happy about. Commando will kill trash faster and from farther away, but if shit does hit the fan, like it always does, SWAT is better up close and has Flashbangs. SWAT is definitely easier to use if your team is shit. Still, Commando prevents many shitstorms from even taking place.

Once you get your classes to 25, you'll want idiot low-level newbies on your team because it makes things more challenging.

>SWAT bias
? I prefer playing commando, its zed time extension and stalker detection are extremely good. The SCAR also feels really nice.
Its no better than sharpshooter at killing trash though, it has more ammo is all.

This. Putting on your tryhard pants to compensate for your trash bin teammates is lots of fun.

What are the best perks to take if I'm an evis zerk?