- From 11/28 to 12/7
- Need to clear Orleans to participate
- Welfare 4* Jeanne D'Arc Alter Santa Lily
- 3* event CE can be obtained from FP gacha
- APK version update to 1.16.1

>[Ishtar gacha]
- 5* Archer Ishtar (Time limited)

>5* Serene Moment
Arts +10%, Quick +10%, NP Gain +10% (Fruitcake +1)
>4* Holy Night Reading
NP Gain +15%, NP Damage +15% (Shortcake +1)
>3* Saint's Invitation
+3% Defense, 100 damage reduction (Cheesecake +1)
>5* Holy Night Supper
NP Charge +30%, Crit Damage +10%, NP Damage +10% (Miracle Stocking +1)

>[Amakusa Shirou gacha]
- From 11/22 to 11/30
- Amakusa Shirou NP Interlude upgrade released

>[Half-AP Main Quest]
1/2 AP consumption from Fuyuki-Camelot story quests

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Next stream 12/6
- Babylon in December
- FGO Anime announced

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

NR a best

Canon: Things I like

Not canon: Things you like

>b-b-but what if I like what you like
Meaningless if you also don't dislike things I dislike.

Just remember this and you autists will never have canon wars again.

Xth for best archer

RIN PLEASURES MALES OF OLDER AGE IN EXCHANGE FOR LEGAL TENDER

> Rin can't clear hands

Can Gilgamesh handle Primate Murder by himself?

Sita when?

Best boy.

8th for no rin

I'd eat this curry desu

xth for snek

Reminder to save your quartz if you aren't a Rinfag.

>tfw at the rate we're going if we ever get Arcueid we'll get Archetype Earth for (You)

Reminder that this is a classy and desirable pure maiden while what you've all been rolling for is generic slut trash

No, but Tristan can.

Primate Murder = Seven Counter Guardians
Grail Ibaraki =~ All of Chaldea
Solomon > Grail Ibaraki
Tristan > Solomon
EMIYA = Counter Guardians
All of Chaldea > Seven EMIYA

Tristan > Primate Murder

She's only pure because no one wants her.

the difference is she's not in the game

>daily reminder that Luvia will forever remain a CE

soon

More like Whovia

>some idiots still thinking Zelretch is a big deal

Medea is better.

Nobu a CUTE.

Rock>Scissors
Scissors>Paper

Therefore Rock>Paper, right?

Which one for Shortcake again? 20AP or 30 AP?

This question already has an answer read the previous thread

Yes. Scissors cut through paper, as will a rock. A rock is unable to damage paper. Idiot.

Rinfags making it painfully evident they have shit taste

Feels great to belong to the master race, humanity.

Luviafag making it painfailly evident he didn't read case files.

REUNION!
Although I want Enkidu to myself so maybe I should store Gilgamesh away after baiting the gacha.

I hope Solomon destroys all the Nasuverse and starts everything from scratch. Nasu can't fuck this up with retcons if he starts fresh, right?

Acting smug doesn't really work when you're irrelevant.

tfw you will never be this perfect

Luvia is a literally who character

Enjoy it while it lasts

>Summoning
Yahho! You look as carefree as ever! But I'm relieved, that's how you should be. Eh? You don't know me? You don’t remember? …I see, well that's right. I am Ishtar, the goddess of beauty that rules Venus. Pay tribute to me well with both reverence and fear.

>Level up
I've grown. It's a pain how it's little by little but being supported isn't so bad.

>Ascensions
1) It's gotten hotter so I stripped. Hm? What's that? You like it? Nope, hold off! Be captivated by me when you ascend me more.
2) My strength has gone up! Yep yep, keep working on it Master!
3) Thank you. A human's body is stifling so it helps when you raise it like this. But is it okay for you to strengthen me this much? I'll become uncontrollable?
4) Okay, open your eyes. I really shouldn't be doing this but I've specially bought you here. Where is this place? Hehe, can't you tell by looking? The brilliance of Venus admired by men, and me drifting in a sea of stars and planets. Come, let's see how far we can go. Don't bore me just yet, Master!

>My room lines
There, there! Something interesting is happening outside. There's the smell of jewels! Let's hurry and monopolise them!
Our servant and master relationship? I contracted with you because in spite of just being an ordinary person, the way you gallantly struggle is interesting. Watching that I can't take my eyes off of you… That's interesting right?
There's only one type of relationship between a goddess and a human right? Admire me. Be fascinated by me. I'll allow that much. Actually, sometimes you're really aggressive you know?

I want to hold pinkies with my waifu!

bond lines?

This is because of posts like that everyone makes fun of fateshitters.

The whole reason they added that epilogue to the UBW anime was to give Luvia screen time. It was probably the only enjoyable part of the anime.

You fags just can't handle a smug superior rassler ojou-sama

>My room lines
>(With Gil)
It's shocking that he would lend to his power to a human... It's even more of a shock than the identity of the mastermind behind this disaster. Eh? Who am I talking about? Isn't that obvious! That most tasteless and egotistical goldy that rejected me!!!
>(With Emiya)
So even the nameless heroic spirit is here hmm...? It's a human-like system of cleanup but that's pretty awful. I'm going to go scold him for a bit and tell him to have some moderation in playing cool.
I've grown quite accustomed to this body. In spite of not being a medium in the age of the gods that's quite impressive. Well, of course I chose the child closest in nature to me within the people I have links to in the holy grail.
What I like? Should I say? If I do I wont be able to settle down if I don't get it.
The things I hate… Well that would be waste, losses and careless mistakes. I was bad with those before getting this body but now I really hate myself.
If we're talking about the holy grail, that would be the large cup of Uruk. I don't know if you can use it as a wish granting device but that was amazing in itself. Give it to me one day okay, Master?

Luvia was the only good part of the trainwreck that was UFO UBW, but that wasn't intentional on the part of the staff.

> Gilgamesh even has the original Holy Grail
> it was probably the one he used in Fate/Zero
Oh come on.

>There's only one type of relationship between a goddess and a human right? Admire me. Be fascinated by me. I'll allow that much. Actually, sometimes you're really aggressive you know?
Guda's persistence and unflappability is so cute

Oh boy yet another thread where VNfags with stockholm bitch about a superior product because it wasn't a frame for frame recreation.

>Bond lines
1) I won't tell you to entertain me. I won't demand that much from humans. But at least dance so you don't tire me. If you do that I'll go along with you for a while.

2) I did tell you to dance but to be this active in doing so... Going as far to the desert, the lava belt, and on top of that some incomprehensible reality marble! I'm sorry, I underestimated you! You are about as daring as the people of Uruk.

3) You've gotten used to handling me? No, thank you! Don't be too foolish and make me angry. Eh, why? Well… If I do fly into a rage and end up shooting my arrow it might turn out bad... And I might end up destroying Venus in self-hatred… What am I saying.

4) I am complete. As a goddess, and as is with rule and command. So that's probably why when I look at an incomplete being such as you I feel strange. Ah this is irritating! The point is, I can't leave you alone!

5) Ah fine I'll concede, I'll confess! I don't hate you! See, you struggle well, you writhe around well and somehow don't lose until the end. Thus, from now I shall become your goddess of victory! Hehe, prepare yourself. Should you try to run to the underworld I won't let you go by the scruff of your neck!

(I'm not too sure about the first part of 4, sorry.)

>The things I hate… Well that would be waste, losses and careless mistakes. I was bad with those before getting this body but now I really hate myself.

Rin confirmed for being a fuck-up even when possessed by a goddess.

>During event
Humans are like that. Whatever the time they like festivals. I wonder if it's because they like gathering.

>Birthday
Eh you're joking? Birthday?! A-ahh… I know, I know this! Birthdays are an amazing chance to increase favour! Can I still make it for a present now? Actually, what do I even give them to make them happy...?

I like how she showed Guda the stars and space just like Gilgamesh did the same in his ending in CCC. Rolling Ishtar wasn't a mistake. I'm happy for Guda.

God, I just hope new nodes are unlocked soon. This stocking drop rate is just painful.

what is this pic trying to convey

>cleared the shop
>on round 30 of the gacha
>still no CE drop

FUCK YOU DW

>The things I hate… Well that would be waste, losses and careless mistakes. I was bad with those before getting this body but now I really hate myself.
Seems Rin's personality had some small impact or something, as long as she's in that body she's not quite as selfish

>- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

Do we still need this line? I think everyone knows now.

you cleared 30 times the gacha? hum

>Should you try to run to the underworld I won't let you go by the scruff of your neck!
what did she mean by this

Literally the only servant in the game who do something for you when you max ascend her instead of saying a generic thank you. That's truly a Rin like thing to do.

I think she's talking about herself not Rin. Somehow being able to feel human emotions mafe her realize what a cunt she is.

>Gudao gets to cuck Shirou taking all three fate girls
wew, nasu is a fucking hack.

she is retarded I want to slap her face

We don't know about Parvati yet, Ishtar is her own thing and normal Arturia doesn't have a thing for Guda - only the alternate versions who never knew Shirou except Alter

Gil offers you a look at his treasury at max ascension

Hate to break it to you m8, but Gudao with Shielder is canon. Gudako is the one who gets the harem ending, and Shirou is included. Or at the very least, EMIYA is.

>guda gets the girl
>call cuck
>girl stays with her original mc instead of fucking guda
>call cuck

This logic is something

SINCE SHIROU IS A SELF INSERT THIS FAGGOT IS KEKING (YOU). STOP FINDING NEW WAYS TO KEK ME NASU, IT'S NOT FAIR!

I don't think Arturia Lancer or Lancer Alter show much interest either

You can enter in it like Shinji or he scams you like Hakuno?

Lancer Alter pulled melted chocolate out of her cleavage and tried to embarrassedly hand it off to Guda

Gudao > Shirou anyway

A waifu is pure fantasy headcanon anyway. It doesn't matter what My Room lines are or who she likes. If it's a fantasy then the relationship doesn't need to adhere to any kind of canon.

Besides, there will always be people to claim that Gudao, like Hakuno, is an actual character and not a self-insert and that you're being cucked one way or another.

Gils the best.
He's pretty nice for a tyrant when it's not the 90s.

Maybe

>I have been perfected. As a goddess, and as one used to rulership and command.

Nitocris literally offers to fuck you

Is the 40 AP Quest the only one that drops the Jannu Alter CE?

Does the Jannu Alter CE drop at all?

I'm... never gonna see that last Jannu Alter CE, am I?

He just says something about letting you peek at mankind's oldest treasures, specially just because it's you, in a low, seductive tone.

>Nitocris
>Wanting to fuck C-list servants
Please Nito, I would much rather have a tour of the Duat.

>Arturia Lancer
>entire interlude is about how she loves you

God, yeah that sounds a million times better. Thanks user

So his dick then?

Nobu too.

Pretty sure there are other servants that give themselves when you max ascend them, like Mata Hari and NR.

I'm gonna need to see that translated

no she doesn't

Any chance her battle lines will be translated? I'm unsure if she goes full Rin for a moment and goes back to Ishtar when she coughs.

Yes, Yes, Afraid not

Yes she does

I sure do like doing the same event twice in a row!

Fuck off Rin

Event CE go with even servants

Why is that so hard for my support list to get ?

Yes she does

>even
I mean event

>maxed Amakusa CE
>on Iskander
WHY

>let's go drink under the moon together = I want ot fuck you
Time to sleep murrica.

post your support teams.

Somehow this is the best that i can come up with, since can't equip Jeanne Alter Santa Lily yet, everyone's gonna have to make do with NP3 Liz.

Up support is my main, while Down is my alt.

Maybe he doesn't have the guys that'll give fruitcakes. And Iskandar is a Rider, he's a pretty good choice for 30AP.

Yeah, they'll be doing the sex. It's like a girl inviting you in for coffee.

how dense are you,her final ascension art is literal disrobing with a lewd look

it was TL'd by some user at one point

>let's drink while naked = no sex
Go away SEAprudes.