/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/HthzNQhw
reddit.com/r/Morrowind/comments/4tgrqb/is_there_any_community_interest_in_mod_organizer/
mw.modhistory.com/download-51-6355
tamriel-rebuilt.org/forum/warnings-after-patching-couple-tr-patches
gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/138404787475/peropero-magerobes-replacer-for-7b
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/43131/?
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for wanting to stuff a fat cock down that little minx throat.

A R M P I T S #1

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

I'm not gay, but I'd fuck this man in the ass

faggot

But that's not Ewa.

>not gay
whatever you say GAYBRAHAM

>want a simple mod that allows multiple followers
>install a follower mod that has literally simple in its name
>it's fucking atrocious mess that breaks followers completely making them stand still or fuck off on their own to fuck knows where because they hve new unnecessary micromanagement systems
these fucking jackass mod authors...

Post summons

FIRST FOR THREADSTERS AND WHY WONT ANYONE POST A PIC OF CUMTEARS?

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO HE IS

AT THIS POINT YOU ARE PUSHING HIM TO LEGEND STATUS

Longhorn pls

like you can talk gaylen

>at this point

Why do you see Ysgramor in Sovngarde but not Tiber Septim?

Because Tiber Septim is a Divine

No but like assuming he's not why don't you see him.

Because he's not a Nord

Everyone who replied after me and didnt answer me is contributing to the shitposting of the nature of this borad!

Why this place only talks about virgin marys and waifu with the biggest tits! Just answer my question! I probably hate that guy as much as most of you but I want to know who the face of my enemy is first!

Neither is Ysgramor.

I answered you last thread you dopey cunt

>hating natalia
>not praising him as the third coming of jesus

Summoned steamroller.

Tiber Septim had more mer blood than Ysgramor

fuck off, Cumtears

Opinion of S.T.E.P.?

Good but dated

Where's the harmony?

Left for tg for the moment

We need a harmony refill.

Never played a werewolf character before and I have a question before I make my new character.

If I transform and I have a follower with me who is also a werewolf, will they transform with me?

Waifus and lore in

DISHARMONY

DIANA, NMM > MO/spoiler]

No you didn't? The only one who replied called me Faust I want to know why right now!?

And now who the fuck is natali?

Get that moonlight tails mod it will let wear flowers tra storm with you

The third coming of jesus, i just told you that

I was wondering.

Has Bethesda ever explained why there is no way to fuck up with the Blck-Briars family?

You can cripple the Silver-Blood family, but I wonder why they never touched the Black-Briars, only kill one of the sons and Maven doesn't even care about it.

Gonna repost this for the eurofriends who may miss this from the last thread.

I went ahead and made a list of recommended town mods and mods that add more to the towns/cities. All these mods are compatible with eachother but a few require ceratin load order priority. Iv listed the recommended priorities in the list.

pastebin.com/HthzNQhw

Because memedate

For the meme date release.

Thanks.

How many of these do I need to melt my computer?

Meme date?

because there's more modded content for waifus over husbandos so waifus have more potential to be different from each other than the dudes, it requires a lot of effort to make young, nonbrutish men and moreso to make one without turning everyone in the game into one, and it's annoying to RM sculpt male cheeks to be cool with beards and stuff.

This is all besides what waifus do to your dick.

11/11/11

11/11/11. The Hextuplets Skyrim released on won't happen for another century.

And that's why there is no option to destroy the Black-Briar?

Yes. "Time constraints"

Because the game was rushed like a motherfucker. No delays, nothing.

>hdd corrupted yet another install
Well fuck.

Ah, I get it, thanks.

Still, maybe they could had added something to the DLC, people would had paid good money to have them all killed.

Share with me some casual screenshots or characters doing casual things, /tesg/.

You don't need any mods to melt your computer if you have an nvidia card.

Walking is casual I guess.

>tfw too stupid to understand the TES lore
It's not fucking fair. Every time I feel like I'm understanding something, there's another thing I don't understand.
The whole thing is just too fucking dense, there are too many connections and implications, I just can't assimilate the whole thing.

Shopping!

Just kidding.

Still I have problems sometimes in Whiterun and Solitude using only the ETaC, but I suspect that maybe it's the ENB or maybe a mod but I can't pinpoint which one exactly.

There are also several contradictions. Some in purpose for lore stuff and other made out of sheer incompetence.

I guess playing with toys is casual!

All my sleep deprived /u/ loving brain is getting out of that image is that the lady npc on the left, whose name I've forgotten but remember from one of the quests where you first roll into Riverwood, is talking to the PC on the right about finding a man or something. And the PC is trying to keep a blank face because she dressed that way because she kinda likes the NPC even though she's married.

I should probably go to sleep.

Casual strolls are good. You might pick up on some things you didn't notice before if you were busy or if you focused on traveling from point A to point B.

You're not that far off.

In my playthrough, Sigrid's husband, Alvor, died during a dragon attack. Solveig felt responsible for his death and felt even worse when she inherited money from him. Feeling that his money should have been sent to his family, she gave it to them in addition to some extra funds. Solveig stops by Riverwood to visit Sigrid and her daughter on occasion.

The two had a bit of a moment on Thanksgiving.

Since then, visits have been more frequent and they've been pretty close but not that close. For now, Solveig will continue to act as the provider for the family as well as a consoler for Sigrid.

Is there currently any reason to bother with the special edition other than for meme jokes about how inept bethesda is at remaking a game that has existed for years now?

How does /tesg/ limit themselves when downloading mods?

I have a secret and it's that I havent started an actual playthrough in a month. It's been 3 weeks straight of me modding and trying things out and having serious stability issues which force me to tweak more.

I have serious autism and I need help trimming the hell out of my load order.

Having been married to Alvor aside, that's pretty much a stupidly /u/ story. Suffering, a daugheru, guilt.

Wonder if there are any mods that let you marry widowed /widowered npcs...

I have 920 hours on Steam and I haven't finished the main quest once.

Why not just merge the mods

I just want to play without having stability issues.
I wish I could but I'm very timid with merging mods that arent weapons and armor and I'm afraid I will fuck things up more.

>remake
>inept

It's a remaster built off of having used Skyrim to test out shit for Fo4. Not a remake. There is a fucking difference.

That said, the SE is much more stable than vanilla skyrim and can pull more resources without ghetto as fuck fixes. If you are not particularly attached to the script extender and you have enough of your preferred load order ported to Newrim, there's little point in playing Oldrim unless you want to fap.

Is the ENB development for Skyrim SE kill?

Any good sex mods for morrowind? I'm trying to save up for a new computer using my dad's old one now I can't find where to download oblivion so I'm just trying the first one instead

Wow. I can understand this question for Skyrim but for Morrowind? Just watch some sfm and go to sleep.

>Any good sex mods for morrowind?
Not really.
There's some text stuff and a few iffy animations, but nothing worth going out of your way for.

Yeah, I was about to say SKSE wasn't required then I remembered the baseline UI.

Extreme dof is my fetish

What is the best way to mod Morrowind these days?

Just use the built in thingamajig and move all the files manually? NMM?

MO support when?

It is built on a 64bits platform, so it is going to be far more stable with mods.

BUT, it will take a long while before we have a SKSE for the new version, so the really useful mods will take a little to be ported.

If you got it free from Steam, go ahead.

If you have to purchase it, FUCK NO, they charging almost the same that they did with the first Skyrim when it went out 5 years ago, and you won't be able to use your mods yet. Give it a year or so, you will get it with a lower price and many mods would have been ported by then..

Wrye mash, imo.
NMM can fuck up sometimes because morrowind mods were before a time when mods were standardized in how they packaged, plus things like mgexe and mcp are executables and I don't know if nmm places nice with those.
Then of course mlox for list order.
If using openmw though, I believe it has its own mod manager built in, if that interests you.
>MO
reddit.com/r/Morrowind/comments/4tgrqb/is_there_any_community_interest_in_mod_organizer/

Please help (is morrowind). Trying to use Abot's Boats/Silt Striders/Gondoliers with TR, but I think TR's new setup is fucking up all the old mods. Is there anything I can do? This warning makes no sense as TR_data is loading before TR_mainland

do you mean the Steam FIlm Maker? Those dont show up properly for me for some reason.

Thanks.

Man, seems be be a lot of people talking about Morrowind for some reason. Neat.

This is hilariously bad.
mw.modhistory.com/download-51-6355

Probably Wrye.

Quick question. Playing SSE.

Normally I never play with DoF on from ENBs, just turn it on for screenies of sweeties.

I do like the minor dof that came with SSE though just for gameplay, I don't find it very obtrusive and it means I can just put on a heavy on in my ENB and toggle on off when I want. My question is though, if I toggle on ENB DoF wil it simply overwrite the SSE one or is it actually causing weird overlapping because both DoF are turned on? I am just not sure about this stuff and its hard to compare, blur vs blur.

tamriel-rebuilt.org/forum/warnings-after-patching-couple-tr-patches
I don't know if we have anyone here right now to really help, honestly Abot needs to formally update his mods and I think he's waiting for openmw 1.0 so I dunno if he'll fix anything yet.

The "jump" command is fun though.

It's a relationship that opened the door to many opportunities. She's grown into a person that is accepting of everyone as long as they have a strong, but kind heart that's filled with courage and a love for Skyrim. In her eyes, anyone can be a son or daughter of Skyrim as long as those two conditions are met.

Her friendships with Sigrid and Carlotta even got her to look into motherhood. While she would like to have her own child one day, adoption will work. Her interactions with Lucia made her decision one she will never regret, and at least now she can refer to herself as the mother bear of Skyrim

Well that's annoying. Will my game end up fucking up if I try playing and I click "Yes To All" for the errors that look like this "Unable to find Region 'Mephalain Mountains Region' in Load for Cell 'Wilderness'."

>Shitpachii ported to SSE within a week
>still no proper SG or KS hair packs in sight
I bet if paid mods were still a thing we'd get those in a day.

what is that outfit

>1920x1200
plebeians get out

Well first off, have you used the jre patcher on the TR_Data page? That's supposed to update of TR reliant mods to work with new TR format.
Other than that, I'm not really sure, I don't know much about the inner workings of TR or abot's mods

Definitive /tesg/ combat mod?

Vaermina Robes from gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/138404787475/peropero-magerobes-replacer-for-7b

Ultimate Combat

>using morrowloot ultimate
>cant find any good armor
>see uthgerd the unbroken
>want her steel plate armor
>lure her outside the city and kill her
Was it worth it bros? I feel like kind of an asshole

It's Skyrim, the best parts of the game involve killing innocent, robbing the poor to feed the rich and lot's and lot's of thievery to the point that it is a skill.

Also, I think she is not very liked around here, i think.

nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/43131/?

That does work. Guess I should have read the page further. Thanks for the help friend

If you don't care about roleplay then why does killing an NPC bother you?

hey nerds, tumblr pastebin user here
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a
been a while since I updated it so give me your links if they aren't already on the list

15 Easy Ways To Make Quick Money In Skyrim for those none cheaters in the general :D

15. Good Old Fashioned Hard Labor
14. Level Up
13. Get Married
12. Pickpocket Everybody
11. Work On Your Smithing Skills
10. Raid Everyone’s Home
9. Get Political
8. Work On Your Speech Skills
7. Get In On Bar Brawls
6. Work On Your Alchemy And Enchanting Skills
5. Be A Particular Looter
4. The Transmute Spell