/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread hit image limit. Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

youtube.com/watch?v=r_U377vst5o

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 11/21/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>/drg/ Poll and paste for VGL7
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH
/drg/ will face /lisg/ on friday 3pm EST,/sog/ on Saturday, /ddg/ on sunday

>New to DR?
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
Viewing order Future 1- Despair 1 - Future 2- Despair 2 ect
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/FTft2Awp

First post for Naegiri is the cutest. Also goodnight everyone.

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

goodnight

going to bed
Toko discussion is awesome

Smelly!

Hey, it's good to have actual discussion and the character is interesting, even if I find her insufferable in DR1

Oh I am always up for that shit. Expecially when its my favy wavy little girl.

It's a new story so Naegi, Kirigiri and Junko will be irrelevant.

Best waifu

Worst waifu, you mean

Your favorite little girl needs some better taste in men. Togami's an abusive faggot.

at least you have a character that's worth defending, lol. I'm stuck with this brazen shithead of a kid.
I admittedly love it.

Goodnight, if only my internet weren't so shit, i would be first

DR3 was rancid trash, but it was a glorious era of memes.

But first let me talk about parallel personalities.
Also known as PP.

Y-You have to stop Tokoposter....

Junk-tier waifu.

The memes made this shitty anime worth the ride.

i liek toko

Tokofags and Kokichifags BTFO.

Is Hifumi the worst character in DR1? I'll never fucking forget that random ass Diet Coke FTE

I want to take care of chiaki-chwan!

He was a one-note charcter, unlike any others if you look up information about him you basically get the story about how he sold 100 thousand of his manga at a fair and that's it, it's a shame, i was hoping they could spin his character around a bit.
Honestly i was hoping he'd have some sad backstory in which it turns out his older sister was abused, and he made manga to try and make her happy, not only would this be a redeeming character trait, but it would support his motive in chapter 3 of DR1 by having Celeste play on his emotions by making him think that alter ego was "abused" in the same way as his sister, which would make it at least somewhat reasonable that he did what he did.
God damn i never realised how little they cared about his character until recently, it angers me.

He probably is.
>Sayaka/Celes/Kirigiri have 20-ish k views on one yt channel.
>Hifumi is about 1k.

I kinda forgot who he was at times 2bh.

That actually sounds like a really cool idea user! Thinking back on it he has some really nice trial interaction, and provides some fun if juvenile lines (even after death in the Chapter 3 trial) but he is overall still a very disappointing character.

It kind of reminds me of Ibuki in a way. Sure she had some great story moments, but her FTE's never really fleshed her out, you know? I guess you could say that giving her some sad or deep backstory would ruin her charm given her personality, but it would of been nice to have her open up a little bit, just a little.

Her island mode ending kinda does that.

at least ibuki's story made her character make sense, she had a band, but dropped it, yet she still loves music with all her passion, she was an airhead who almost died as a baby due to coconuts, and that almost seems to be why she's so airheaded, to the point where she wanders around for hours at a time, the one time she waited all day to see the stars, the time she almost wandered onto a ship my accident and almost went to another country, then it turns out she isn't interested in a physical romance relationship, but still wants you as a band member which she considers most important.

Hifumi likes manga, sold a lot of manga at a school fair, and likes anime girls, but that's about it in terms of character, he just doesn't really have much more too it, besides his relationship with Celeste.

Kirumi has B.O!

I agree! I wasn't really saying that Ibuki was on the same level as Hifumi character development wise, just that I think they missed some opportunities for something more with both of their FTE's

Big question here...what is everyone's opinions on anything in Island Mode being canon?

i recon it is what it is, an alternate timeline, a "what if" scenario, it exists on a parallel universe to the main story, but it isn't the "main story"

Does Seiko have B.O?

>muh vr
>muh time travel
>muh dr3 is anime
>muh parallel timelines
At this point, everything you want is canon.

She has a weenus, but don't tell her.

>V3 will have an RPG mode where Naegi and Hajime appear

Why

A demo actually, with Naegi, Hajime, and Hagakure.

Junko-tier*

Which is basically goddess-tier

I just want to give her hugs and hope so badly

What's the purpose of the demo?

Promotion.

>demo
FUG
english i hope

Hagakure will likely die again.

they know how to please the fans

Hope Naegi dies.

More like how to shit on fans.

What for?

Stupid question.

For the game you moron.

red text on maki's profile

>Not wanting a villain to cry in your arms

Komahina is the best and cutest ship.

>Not getting the reference

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me!

Why do you keep posting this every thread?

Komaeda never cared about Monaca and never will.

Agreed.

He wouldn't save her in the end of UDG if he didn't care about her.

V3’s omake mode will include an RPG and a board game.

The bonus omake games revealed so far will be called:

The Plan to Nurture SHSL Talent (board game)
Despair Dungeon: Monokuma’s Trial (RPG)
Dangan Red Salmon Gang

That was because he wanted to make her into the second Junko, not because he cared about her.

Also, he was brainwashed.

You are special.

That's care in some way too. And brainwashing doesn't destroy your ability to care about the others.

So that's what they've meant when they said that V3 will have more content that the previous games. I kinda expected that after the Monomi minigame in DR2.

She was just going to be a stepping stone for hope to him though.

And even if he did care a bit for her then, he definitely doesn't now, post-DR3.

It would be funny if Monaca will appear in his OVA, after Sayaka and Aiko you can never be sure.

I don't think she will, considering that the OVA takes place at the school.

How about no? DR3 was stupid, but it would be at least semi-decent if that stupid loli didn't show up.

Eh, it's his comatose dream anyway, so anything is possible.

Yeah, because Monaca was the biggest issue with DR3

Tokomaru happy ending!

>yfw junko is still fucking dead in DRV3 and the delusional junkofag is sent packing back to his slav hole to work in the mines with no internet connection

And I was wondering, whe is he so retarded. Turns out he has extra chromosome.

>Page 8
>More like Page late, amiright?

Why do I even bother ...

Getting on peoples good side

You sound a lot like those people who screamed
>DR0 NEXT EPISODE
>NO WAY IT WAS RETCONNED
>W-WELL N-NEXT EPISODE R-RYOKO AND MATSUDA FOR SURE
>YOU WILL BE B-BTFO THEN H-HEHE
All of a sudden all three of them disappeared and never came back
yes I know it wasn't RETCONNED, but it wasn't explicitly confirmed either

>that grammar
>talking about "extra chromosome" [sic]

>getting on people's good side
>me, of all people in this thread?
HA! Nice one smelly mukuro

Sleep tight

>I-Is she telling me to sleep tight out of concern or as a threat?
And don't let the despair bugs bite~

It is time for me to slumber with the Chihiros, and so i take my leave with only these words:
Hug your Souda, Love your Chihiro, and Junko is worst villain seriously she was just evil because >tfw to intelligent for this world/i am so bored
Goodnight friends

IS THAT RED FUCKING TEXT ON MAKI'S PROFILE

Junko is best villain because she is so huggable

The protagonist spot, Kaede

Don't even think about it

Can't you ever dream alittle of Celes being lewd and/or cute?
Just alittle?

>yfw Kodaka's hackery knows no limits and he is right and continues to plague the boards like pol after Trump won

>lewd dreams of non-little boys or older cute boysGAY

And no red text on other people's profiles

I think we might be right about this shit. Translation when?

>that greentext
>THAT CAPS

I love tsunderes

>yfw junkofag is kohacka