/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: Pls No Rabbids Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them.
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /lozg/, /ink/
Watch the Animal Crossing direct here: youtube.com/watch?v=5Bk3dAR0M68
Watch the Miitopia direct here: youtube.com/watch?v=1iB-pnZc4DI

>Important News
「!」Nintendo holding Switch hands-on event in New York Jan 13: polygon.com/2016/11/28/13769892/nintendo-switch-new-york-event
「!」The Game Awards Showing an Exclusive look at Zelda Breath of the Wild: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/803376056107417601
「!」New Pokken Fighter to be Revealed Dec 1:nintendoeverything.com/bandai-namco-to-reveal-new-pokken-tournament-arcade-fighter-on-december-1/
「!」Nintendo Confirms Wii U Production Ending: ign.com/articles/2016/11/10/nintendo-officially-announces-wii-u-production-is-ending-in-japan
「!」Nintendo comments on NES Classic Edition stock: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/797124318706601984
「!」Discover Exclusive Starter Z-Moves and New Ultra Beasts in Sun/Moon!: youtube.com/watch?v=xguGMeEWhhs
「!」Animal Crossing New Leaf receives Welcome amiibo Update: youtube.com/watch?v=3kirYVnVWGo
「!」Dragon Quest VIII launch date and trailer announced: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/794207542846963713
「!」Official Nintendo Switch presentation set for Jan 12th: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/791455799302246400
「!」Introducing the Nintendo Switch: youtube.com/watch?v=f5uik5fgIaI

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/kCWsQtY6
Wii U - pastebin.com/t9LbX6Wf

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/amiibo-igcc-10.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T15T4JO5M5Y
youtu.be/H9j-MHzwEQ8
metacritic.com/game/wii-u/xenoblade-chronicles-x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Apologies for the other two threads made by shitters. We'll behave now.

So new footage at the Game Awards, I hope they show off the towns.

I was really hoping for a Pokemon x Mario RPG before Rabbids.

Is Pige the villain /Nintyg/ deserves?

For those curious here is the infamous Rabbidgate video.

youtu.be/T15T4JO5M5Y

>Xenoblade X turned out better than FFXV
How can we win this much?

Recommended Wii U Games

Post your top nine Nintendo system games.

God I have this problem all the time.

I don't understand, how can Nintendo claim sex is the second best thing in the world?

REMOVE STAR BIT

Please do not insult the stellar goddess.

>Splatoon thread dies
>we get plagued by refugees
>they constantly shitpost with their bad art, blogs and all-caps post

Ebin

It's just pige

Any chart like this but for 3ds?

I can buy the 2ds+Moon bundle for 100$ , is it a good deal? Or should I buy the new 3ds?

>you will never be Link
>you will never cheat on your gf with a goddess

>you will never be Link
>you will never have your gf be so jealous she gives the greatest hate fuck in the history of Hyrule

Id get the $100 n3ds bundle first

>you will never be Link
>you will never be forced to (sexually) serve a drunken princess (goddess)

What bundle?

>you will never be Link
>you will never be granted permission to fuck your Girlfriends hot sleeping great grandaunt while she sleeps
>you will never release her from her curse and have threesomes with two incarnations of the goddess Hylia at the same time
Why live?

>you will never be Link
>you will never be rescued by a beautiful woman on the beach
>you will never have a true romance with her and have sex on that same beach
you will never have that romance disappear as you end the dream world and awaken adrift in the ocean cold and alone

So this is /nintyg/, then?

Link posting >>>>>>>>> Diarrhea posting

fuck off

I fucked up, i meant rhe black friday one, no games included

>7 posts in 1 hour 10 mins
>only three legitimate posts
Why? It keeps the thread bumped.

Why not make posts that aren't garbage?

>It keeps the thread bumped.

>diarrhea posting is the same
No.

>nobody calls out all the mama mia shitposting
>nobody calls out all the my dick hurts shitposting
>nobody calls out the literal shitposting
>nobody calls out all the yelling_like_you're_playing_splatoon shitposting
>this is unaccaptable

Worst general.

Lead by example.

Unfortunately it is not available anymore. So propably I would go with the 2ds bundle.

HEY GUYS GUESS WHO'S BACK

is it you?

y-yes
how did you know?

The Vision for Nintendo at Universal Theme Parks

youtu.be/H9j-MHzwEQ8

metacritic.com/game/wii-u/xenoblade-chronicles-x

>XBX not a 9 anymore
Who could be behind this?

>caring about reviews

>caring about metacritic

>caring about user score

Me and a friend bought the Black Friday 3DS. Friend received theirs first, and is saying it's asking them to update from 11.0.0-33U and they can't. Also prevents them from using friendcodes + eShop. What do to remedy their problem and potentially mine?
They can connect to their wireless network, but none of the services that require it actually work.

FFXV with the release patch is godlike, XCX isn't even that great of an open world when compared to Chronicles anyway.

Best bird.

fuck ubisoft fuck ubisoft fuck ubisoft fuck ubisoft fuck ubisoft fuck ubisoft fuck ubisoft fuck ubisoft fuck ubisoft fuck ubisoft fuck ubisoft fuck ubisoft fuck ubisoft fuck ubisoft fuck ubisoft fuck ubisoft fuck ubisoft fuck ubisoft fuck ubisoft fuck ubisoft

What did they do this time?

I had to leave the discord cause not only does it have Gor, but also a mod who's literally a Xbox One fanboy

what's the point of this general if the chat exists?

The chat is MOSTLY for off-topic (as if this thread doesn't ever get off-topic...)

Any discussion relevant to Nintendo is usually encouraged to be posted in the general rather than discord. Also sometimes people will use it to exchange FCs and play games.

look at the OP pic
good

Real talk I actually really liked the Rabbids launch game for Wii.

Granted besides Twilight Princess that was all I had to play, and I was disappointed that it wasn't the advertised platformer-action game, but I had a lot of fun with it. The Rabbids are cool with me.

this shit is why I've been against /ink/ joining us since day 1. they just bring down the quality of this general.

>it's just infinitez spamming his shitty pictures as usual
reminder that this guy is literally 15

>2016
>not being 15

you mean you don't enjoy him flooding the discord with audrey's twitter pictures?????

I get that you're saying this as a joke, but that won't stop the mods from banning you. Even claiming to be underage as a joke is enough to have them throw a hissy fit.

why would you post this

wah

>cheating

Leave.

bark

this
t. claimed i was 15 to bait for (You)s once, got a month long ban

nintendo is a console only enjoyed by faggots

IT'S TIME
FOR UNIVERSALLLL

its time for everyone to switch from universally bad products nintendo puts out

I've owned an Xbox One for ages, the Wii U is just a side thing for me and Switch probably will be too.

meme

Hey guys, what game for 3DS would you recommend for someone who played only Fire Emblem: Awakening, Ocarina of Time and Pokemon Soul Silver?
Also, if there are any cheap, retro games on e-Shop that you think they're worth playing let me know.

Fire Emblem Fates, Majora's Mask, Pokemon Sun/Moon.

Do you have a New 3DS?

Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked
Pokemon Sun/Moon
Yokai Watch I guess maybe if you like monster catching games
Majora's Mask 3D

>retro games
do you mean retro-like or literally retro, as in virtual console?

>retro-like
Shovel Knight
Shantae & the Pirate's Curse
SMT Soul Hackers (port of a dreamcast game)
Retro City Rampage
Gotta Protectors

>VC
Castlevania series
Metroid series
F-Zero
Earthbound

see

wah

Thank you guys!

WAAAAAH

>get asked a questions
>thanks!
go fuck yourself

Whats a good game to co-op couch play with my underaged niece that'll lead to her bouncing on top of me when we play games in bed together?

Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

Is that game co-op?

and I forgot to specify I wanted something on 2ds's

She's about 14. I tried playing fantasy life with her but she barrly got excited while playing it.

>do you mean retro-like or literally retro, as in virtual console?
>Virtual Console
>Retro
You're a fucking idiot.
Retro doesn't mean old you dumb cunt. Retro means something new made to resemble the style of something from the past.
Virtual Console isn't retro, they're just older games. Shit like Retro City Rampage or Shovel Knight are literally, by the actual definition of the word, retro.
If you're going to try and act like you know what you're talking about, do some basic research first.

Thanks Icycalm.

This rage is so retro

never reply to another one of my posts again you fucking troglodyte

just tickle her fanny

shut up retard

That just leads to naked cuddles and blowjobs

No it's not co-op, I was just fucking around cause you sound like a pedophile.

Oh ok. Thats fine I get it.

Who /Sega 3D Classics/ here?
I've only got to pick up Shinobo III, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage 1 and Ecco the Dolphin and I've got the whole set that have been released in the West. ;_;
I really hope Sega brings the other two collections to PAL regions. I want those additional ports.

I've been meaning to get Outrun for a while, is it good

It's fantastic.
It looks gorgeous, has a fantastic soundtrack and the branching paths and multiple endings give additional reasons to replay beyond just chasing high-scores. Not to mention the International version had different course placements than the Japanese version so you've essentially got another reason to replay it.
It's challenging but satisfying. It may lack the advanced techniques like drifting and slipstreams from the most recent Outrun game (accelerating, braking and shifting gears are all you've got) but the course design is fantastic enough that it requires skill and quick reflexes even with a limited amount of techniques.
The bonus content in terms of different vehicles is nice but it makes it a lot easier so I prefer to stick to the default vehicle.
It also lets you play the complete vanilla experience like the arcade version (30fps, no extra songs, etc) but I don't use it that much because a game like this is best experienced at 60fps.
Of all the Sega 3D Classics, I've spent the most time playing Outrun so I would definitely recommend it.

was kirbys rainbow curse really that good?
I never gave it much of a chance

It's a slower, easier version of Canvas Curse.
So not really.

I played the DS original and it was shit.

what size sd card should i get for my 3ds?