/blaz/ - Blazblue General

Previous timeloop:

Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction is now available in Japan, the US and Europe, as are the Es and Mai DLCs.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3 (embed)
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk (embed)
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz (embed)
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-/blaz/ Discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

Other urls found in this thread:

arcsystemworks.jp/official/event/FGA2016/vote.php?id=1
youtu.be/8MG943OF648?t=4m24s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to fuck mai so much it hurts.

The double hair antennae, bro. She's irresistible.

>git gud
>mai invalidates most of my already meh neutral options
eh

>rwby shit

You wish for playing neutral; being able to play neutral at all in the first place is a blessing; her stuff is mid tier because it doesn't have the bonkers block strings and mixups/corner resets top tiers have.

That's fine and all but that doesn't matter if I never get a turn due to Mai shutting down all my neutral options

Get good.

That's shitty advice, do you parrot shit you hear top players say without thinking by yourself at all?

There's nothing else to say. In other to understand how anything works you need a sufficient ammount of experience to form an organic frame of reference to be able to quickly and intuitively sense what is normal in what situations and concordantly be able to sense where when and how things deviate from normal. Get more training with the game and the match up, and you'll get better.

Unless you want to upload a replay of yourself, then everyone can shit on every little thing you're doing wrong for more specific advice.

But see, you're wrong because I can look at it from an objective stand point. Hibiki's options vs Mai, in all frankness fucking suck worse than against the top tiers. The value of J.C is incredibly diminished in the matchup as an air-to-air, Mai's are better. Clones are too slow to punish Mai's drive, a Mai can literally react to you throwing out a clone and just toss the spear, 27 frame startup. Trying to anti-air Mai is so shit as Hibiki as his AA is pretty meh, and Mai has MANY ways to bait and punish it, to the point where you feel like only chicken blocking every time Mai goes in the air, but that's really all you CAN do, as a good 90% of the time contesting with j.C gets you counter hit.

The only effective way I've found to play the matchup is to turn the game into Arcana Heart and super jump above Mai and try to pester with J2/3D and pray for a knockdown, and even THEN if you angle your shit slightly wrong she can just do the ground to air spear dash(which will beat clones and j.c).

Even typical GOOD round start options for Hibiki end up kinda shit, dive kick will beat 236A-C(so even if you read the jump lmao git counter hit), j.c is begging to be anti air'd, Hibiki's only real AA bait option still fucking loses to anti airs(clones can be destroyed by attacks..why?) so the matchup basically becomes Hibiki running away until the Mai player fucks up in some fashion and then Hibiki gets a turn, all the while Mai can just pester Hibiki with spear throw and there's not much he can do about it

Oh yeah, I forgot, he can Nue the spear throw, but people who know the matchup won't be fucking leaving themselves open like that if you have the meter, so with 50 meter at the very least, I don't have to play around the spear chucking

>because I can look at it from an objective stand point.

I started just playing Susanoo vs mai desu

Oh that's fine, I was going to suggest a different character anyways. You can't get away with playing undertier unless you have (more) talent (than the other guy).

I mean if you were trying to convince me that hibiki doesnt have good stuff either well you're preaching to the choir there.

I was just having a hard time taking a matchup discussion like that seriously.

>lowtier problems

Hibiki has stuff but it's so incredibly match-up specific I honestly don't think you can play Hibiki without a sub. He does pretty well against a decent amount of the top tiers, but some characters he just suffers so much against it's not worth playing.

you're gonna get fucked senseless by 5 different guys while platinum and kokonoe watch

and you deserve it

I'm gonna be one of the guys!

same

Brothers and sisters should love each other.

Me too. I really want to impregnate her.

These tits can feed a family of four.

Mai's massive milk tanks are amazing.

You guys are killing me.

Mai pics can initiate masturbation time for me too.

The best swimsuit.

I want to go to the beach with him and take a nap with him while listening to the waves crash down.

Yes.

Do you see this? I want to cum all over it.

yes

I'd plant my caliburn in her rock of destiny.

If you know what I mean.

Each male member of the cast asks noel to let them cum all over her stomach. What happens in each situation?

She's a nun

She pops a cap in their bitch nigga ass

I want Jubei to turn into this form and then plow my ass and facefuck me for hours

>mfw jubei is never released.

same

>trying to create an OD throw combo
>only option is to side swap
but why though

>you when he's announced next month

Oh wait, nevermind. Hibik corner carry in OD is so godlike

So you can switch to playing tsubooty instead.

Reminder that Es' is Susano'o's personal embryo storage

Izayoi is for bad people.

>apostrophes everywhere

Yo'lo'

I remember when Izayoi was shit in CP

What happened?

Give in to the dark side.

doesn't change the fact that she is terumi's personal embryo storage

Mori is fucking dumb and turned her into some horrid abomination with Jin tier nuetral and I-no tier mixup, but better, and easier to play. Amazing at everything, retarded at what she excels at, and on top of that the new OD changes work entirely in her favor, leading her to have possibly the strongest OD in the game, by a mile(MAYBE hakumen competes)

>wears conservative clothes but has the sluttiest tattoo possible

What did Mori mean by this?

Es is a fucking fat slut

Es is cute.

What part of "embryo storage" you didn't get?

Who hurt you

>Noel had tramp stamp
>Es has womb tattoo

Do any of the other girls have tattoos?

>pubic tattoos

My favorite.

I wish this artist would do some vanilla desu

All of the Murakumos have their number tattooed below their neck if that counts. You can see it in Relius' astral on them and some CGs.

>EpilogueNuWithNoHopeInHerEyes.jpg

Blazblue girls should have magic pubic tattoos that show when they're ovulating or pregnant.

arcsystemworks.jp/official/event/FGA2016/vote.php?id=1

Big japanese BlazBlue tournament where you vote for players. Vote for your favorite to see them represented.

You're doing gods work senpai

A reminder that Ragna isn't gone/erased from existence and you must be really stupid or just too dense to think otherwise.

We should be able to vote to send an American over there. Get SonicFox to defeat Fenrich

Who?

The guy who's gonna fight Sol in GGVSBB.

But the protagonist of BlazBlue is Jin

and he can never ever fight again.

Relius did nothing wrong.

>looking at japanese hibiki for tech to steal
>but there's no tech
youtu.be/8MG943OF648?t=4m24s

That combo is pretty hilarious though

evernotes my nigger

The only "tech" in the Hibiki evernotes is a safe jump though

What's the best opening?
1. BBCT
2. XBLM
3. BBCF
4. CSII
5. BBCSII
my opinion desu

Ah fuck
4. BBCPE*

CSII in my opinion, up to this day Shinsou is still the best BB OST

What is Tager's best matchup?

>played Izayoi in CP since day 1
>everyone lols
>She's apparently the best in CF
>bandwagon happens
I called it. Why are you people not faithful to your characterfu?

The Terumilitary will always stay by our god's side.

The top players are

Personally I found CF the best. I really like CT, but the actual animations in it are really bad, and I feel like the music is the only thing that keeps it so good for me.

Praise be to the Hazamarmy

And the Susanoorganization

I've been a Hakumaniac since I started this series.

Here's a tech. You can delay air command throw ender to catch teching opponent and combo off it with RC for ~3800. Nobody online know how to deal with this shit and it requires some training and strict timing to tech through grab actives and punish hibike.

So who would win, The true Susano'o (Fully Merged) or Izanami at her peak (Assuming she could die or lose somehow.)

Death means nothing to a God.

I'm enjoying my time as a Crusader but i must go back to what i was eventually

Susanoo, but that's becaues Izanami's whole thing is that she cannot die.

I've been considering dropping my main since they gutted the shit out of him

Its hard to play a character with like no defensive options at all that also has subpar damage output.

>Hazama
>gets 5k off a sweep with 50 meter
>subpar damage output

Fighting Hazama and knowing Houtenjin does nothing feels really unfair.

Can we all agree that Must DIE is the best new fighting theme in CF?
Only Nine's theme is on its level desu

whjy did you make thread when there was already a pupwa general before this one?

Stop trying to force shitty memes.

>implying thats impressive

His meterless damage is kinda bleh

you have to work like a dog to get the max output and his OD combos consist of doing weird chain gimmicks to maximize health drain

His neutral is just so ass now. Stance is almost exclusively combo filler and 2c doesn't cut it since it gets blown up by a lot of jump ins that just outright outrange it

Chain stock on block and maybe 2c getting head invuln on like frame 4 instead of frame 8 would be nice, but Hazama isn't going to get any love so I think its time to redirect the efforts elsewhere

I hate Nine's theme. Must DIE is great but YOMOTSUHIRASAKA is the best.

96th for Izzy

>is 97

Nice, almost first