What happens to Ford now?

What happens to Ford now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYizJwPaoHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump will relax the retarded emission and safety standards and they can drop the Ecoboost meme, cars will be cheap enough to keep producing them here, econoboxes are deadly and will crush poor people/hipsters that buy them.

trump hates jews right?

v8 ecoboost for everyone

No, he's the biggest shabbos goy to ever walk the streets of New York which is no easy task.

Stock market is gonna tank tomorrow because their candidate lost.

Ford either brings their cars back to USA or gm might finally be able to BTFO them

It's due for a correction anyway.

GM always wins.

Retard.
Nope.
They keep raping gm with their ecoboost engines.

The ford Gt remains a godmachine

jobs come back
america becomes great again

>trump forces ford and gm to bring back all of their factories to the US
>have to pay their workers retarded huge wages
>ford and gm go bankrupt

>Clinton is so much of a goddamn crybaby she CALLS to concede

This
Stay BTFO nigger

>gm goes bankrupt again
ftfy
>btfo
just like the corvette's at lemans

well, mexico isn't getting their new factories.

lol, did gm fangirls ragequit again?

GM builds their cars in China.

not for much longer faggot

America is going to be grater than ever before

More Detroit protectionism for everyone. The American car makers can go back to producing lazy garbage.

Nothing Ford isn't owned by the federal government.

The american manufacturers will come back to 9.0l V8 making 200hp with fisher price tier interior because trump will create a massive tax on foreign brands and break all pullution laws. The air will be like in china but everyone will have a V8.

Everyone will drive full size SUVs

>gm goes bankrupt again
>ftfy

still saved using your tax money

Trump IS a jew

Probably nothing desu. When the gov tries to impose the 35% import tariff on foreign built cars, Ford will spin it that, now they're company will have to cut jobs, making him look like the bad guy, workers will say he's politicking and hurting their job security and he'll scale it back and leave Mexican imports with some token 2% tariff plus a required US parts content percentage.

t. Auto Industry analyst

our kids might not make it if global warming isnt curbed

This.
>reading GM's big book of bedtime fairy tales
What ever helps the fangirls sleep at night lol

this

Is that your favorite fairy tale?

Shame. I wish FCA was shitting their pants right now. Having the 2500/3500 trucks made in Mexico is bullshit.

Shitposting aside, what really is going to happen? I heard all this talk about Trump and Ford, never really payed attention to it.

absolutely nothing. seriously.

probably going to get people killed by propping up an obsolete coal industry.

>Ford, you have to come back

Reminder that nissan has never won at lemans

what about Le Mans?

Assmad Nissan fangirl detected

don't you have a tampon to cry on since hillary lost?

He'll probably get over it unlike Alphonse.
I fully expect kit kat to vote Trump in 2020 after he sees how good he is. We're going to get tired of winning lads!

>I wish FCA was shitting their pants right now.
Lincoln is moving entire production to china as most lincolns are actually bought there anyways. Parts manufacturing and subassembly for 2017, 2018, and production in 2019 and fully by 2020. There was speculation that once the model is done and understood, the chinese workers are educated into the FCA production system, then more car lines would go to china.

China has the same protectionist policies Trump wants.
They impose a 25% tariff on imported vehicles which is why assembly is moving there.

Kek, up by 260 points. Get fucked

They'll just sell mustang and body on frame cars in America.

i never understood chevy hatin ford, ford bings way more innovation, spanks chevy in le mans, and people forget ford owns part of gm kek.

>rednecks

ford does not give a fuck about chevy, chevy always comparing their self to ford trying to show how they are better.

Ford's in Canada. Shouldn't be a huge difference to move it back to the U.S.

>ford owns part of gm
????

They've been saying that since the 70's.

>tfw no more ford shitposting

I'd vote for a Mexican American progressive most likely.

YOU'RE FORD!!!!!!

also cancer thread i see

They build them in Mexico because they sell better in Mexico than the US. Ram has about 70% of the HD market in Mexico while in the US they have only about 20%. The Mexican military and government buy fuck loads of 3500s to build armored and police vehicles too.

Ford GT gets Ecoboost TT V8 and a bald eagle that follows you with the Constitution and an M61

Shouldn't you be busy trying to find a place to hold your massive L after this election?

So...if I wait to buy a FiST will it be a lot more expensive because of the tariffs or because it'll be USA made?

Did you take 6th grade?

ayyy lmao
Just wait, you're gonna love him.

>that thing
ayy lmao

They're pretty awesome IRL, they cost less than what the international market offered and can be maintained more effectively. It's basically just a Ram 3500 with an uprated Cummins I6 and kevlar/ceramic sandwhiched under steel plate armor. Their military police use them for urban operations. Pretty cool for what it is. They cost less than $80,000 per unit too.

The FiST is made in Germany.

Literally nothing happens.

Trump just secured jobs.

That's how it's done you idiot.

This

Nothing, trump is all bark no bite. Just bluster and saying what angry whites wanted to hear.

Global warming was a fucking hoax you retarded coon bastard.
What you meant to say was man made climate change.
And if you want to "curb global warming" decentralizing manufacturing is the single best thing you can do for that.
The 10 largest ships pollute more than all cars on the planet do.
The west's contribution to "green house gasses" is laughable compared to the east, africa, and south America.
And even at the current rate scientists have no consensus on what sort of measurable effect it can have on the climate in even the distant future.
What you see is loaded propaganda from the BBC. The same place that told you that polar ice would be gone by 2013.
The fact of the matter is we simply don't know enough to make a conclusion on man made climate changes possible effects.
But what we do know is that it's a multi billion dollar industry.
Don't be a fucking cuck, fear mongering propaganda is always forgotten as soon as it passes.
Even Al Gore would be snickering at your retardation.

I chuckled
Underrated
He secured them if he doesn't do what he proposes. He's going to get cucked anyway. He'll do whatever Mike Pence tells him to.

We won, that's what haptened: youtube.com/watch?v=mYizJwPaoHE