>another day gone

>still not rich

>tfw make ~$25,000 as wage slave on production line

should i go to college?
i need a better wage to fund some real estate.

i'm 22 am i too late trying to get ahead? i'd probably just get a business degree, or an engineer degree funded by my job

pls respond

yeah that usually happens when you sit around all day and don't do shit

same

In the same boat, brother.
Trade school and uni are our only hopes. Im 23 btw

idk man just do anything to get out of factory work. shit blows and is a terrible way to waste your life. The longer you do it the less likely you are to find work in a better field because employers for better positions look down on you for it.

iktf

27 here.
Wasted my last 3+ years to depression/anxiety/agoraphobia as a NEET, but lately I started to take care of myself. Now I know that I'm gonna make it!
I have a dream of an empire and being rich but I'm at that point where I realized that all that I want is only because I think that I will feel better having them. Somehow that realization changed my thinking and I'm starting to get better.
Just think about this question for a while:
Would you rather have $100 million right now or feel really good and happy for the rest of your life?
If you want the money think about why you want that... because you think that having it will bring happiness in your life, right? I'm not saying that we shouldn't be filthy rich, I'm just saying that if you can feel happiness without being rich first, you're on the right path.
Don't make that mistake what I did, don't let sadness take away years of your life.

It's a marathon, man. Everything you've done so far is part of your net worth.

Don't buy that coffee. Get cheap hobbies. Make solid investments. Use your time to research.

Look at the bright side, you're one day closer to the sweet embrace of death.

well, I've had friends who went to university age 30 or even 50, keep in mind, make it a good course and not something like women's studies.

i spent my whole day researching curry plantations to invest in only to find out they were all privately owned.

The markets are closed, how could I have gotten richer?

baka

try r9k

26 here, I have my own flat, a girlfriend, but I have only moved between being NEET and being a wagecuck. I have offshore training, a useless degree, but I've only managed to get a manager position in a local post office, and now I'm NEET again.

I share this same feeling of 'wasting my time' and it doesn't eat away at me daily because I've got quite a sprightly character, there's nothing worse than attempting all these things and seeing no progress...

It's not that I get depressed in the job, it's more like I will never have a job where I can use my full potential.

The trick, user, is to feel good now, then the money comes. Success is a symptom of getting your mind game on point. I spend 4 months this year going backwards, I put 10kg back on after losing 30kg, I was 70k due to loaning money I didn't have to friends & a failed business venture, I was 70k in debt on a 70k (53kish after tax) a year income, I felt trapped in a pit and I blamed everyone else except myself.

Then I took responsibility for my actions, decided I wasn't going to be poor anymore spent all my time learning about money, I refinanced & got my debt down to 60k, then I realized paying my debt down each week isn't fast enough, so I started looking for opportunities.

I looked into the AU housing bubble, but that's still not going to hit until 2018 - 2019, too far away, then I saw an opportunity with the election, saw that Trump was going to win and that he was under priced in the market, took a chance, levered up with another 80k of personal debt with my plan B being bankruptcy, then I cleared a quarter of a mil for 5 weeks of work essentially. I took my yearly income and turned it into a weekly income.

The idea of intent + action is key, you really need to decide what you want though, meditate on it in your mind, and take action towards it.For me I wanted no debt and a R35 GTR. 5 weeks later I had it. Until you accept your own personal power, that you are ultimately responsible for your life and your destiny, you'll always be a victim of other people's plans.

You might get a raise to 35k with a 40k debt.

Work for a jeweler. It's pretty easy work but I'm trying to show him I'm serious. Right now I make 25k and have very little expenses.
I just want to save up as much as I can for 3-5yrs and invest in etfs that pay in dividends. I live with my parents and dont think I'll move out soon.
I don't need to be rich. I just want neetbux & wage job to afford a nice little fuckin house and my pos cars

>or an engineer degree funded by my job

Do this, you fucking idiot. You already know that that's your best best.

>I wanted no debt and an R35 GTR

Mah nigga

how did you think you could take advantage of the housing bubble ?

engineer degree funded by your job

do it