>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZiDyQoWIX-QTanorod5aiXAdRCUEvgVEIASSkZJwfcyuepw/viewform
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that an image for ants?

>Worgen is only played in worgen-combo warrior decks

We've got a retard here.

this should have been the OP pic

>100 posts early
>Shit OP picture.

Sag and Repo

play Cunnyverse

You know what to do

Really makes you think

>Even in the general Shillverse fags still try and gets people to play their shit game

Rouge player here. Warrior or Mage?

fucking over a YEAR LATER and this shit isn't even onto its next chapter

Now that all the cards are out lets predict the meta for the next month

>Shaman
>Shaman
>Shaman

Did I get that right?

Valve's TF2 team is literally the reason Overwatch was even able to have a chance in the first place.

Valve actively develops Dota 2 and you can tell exactly how far HOTS went. Contrast with Overwatch which became huge while TF2 is constantly bleeding players now.

Are you paid for your work or do you do it for free?

All the new assfaggots actually copy the inferior clone instead of an actually successful one. HOTS has nothing to do with dota besides also being an assfaggot

I "main" paladin in wild, and the only card I'm really exicted about is pic related.

Everything else feels meh and gimmicky.

>inb4 maining a class :^)
>inb4 using smiley with the carat nose

>malydruid can kill the opponent from 30 hp
This shit is worse than freezemage.

>red mana wyrm is neutral card
>rogues are still complaining about getting free kills on turn 6

uuuuhhh roguebabs?

Thinking of doing the last minute grind. Which deck(s) are most reliable and efficient?

>Valve's TF2 team is literally the reason Overwatch was even able to have a chance in the first place.

It is a decade old game which is still getting constant updates. How can you even make something good for a game that old? Also Dota is a rare case because they have a god called icefrog.

>Paladin in Wild
Do you do it simply because it feels good to crush 20 ranks of people playing for fun and get told you're good at video games?

I'm top 100 legend. You are nothing to me.

Not him but Priest is stronger in wild than paladin if they tech in eater of secrets.

Hmm...

How do I get a gf that plays Hearthstone?

>maining the most breadead class

R8 my OC idea for the next Paladin legendary.

>Heroic Champion
>10 mana 6/6 Taunt with Deathrattle: Summon a 3/3 Battle Worn Champion with Taunt

>Battle Worn Champion
>3/3 Taunt with Deathrattle: Summon a 1/1 Desperate Champion with Taunt

>Desperate Champion
>1/1 Taunt with Deathrattle: Deal 2 damage to all enemies

How would you feel if such a legendary were to be released for Paladin in the next expansion?

It can be a 3/3 and not even aggro will play it.

TF2 was such a fucking good game from like 2007-early 2011

it genuinely hurts to see the mess it has become, if you guys think team 5 is incompetent, TF2 would have broken you

Dota 2 is the only game valve has developed that hasn't become a huge stinky turd and that's because icefrog is a savant

Lower your standards until you would date a female version of yourself.

No. Priest is arguably not even tier 1.

>All these pirate cards
Holy fuck. Pirate warriors will be fucking cancerous as fuck as they become the me go face deck.

should be noted giant slayer is a neutral not class specific

it also sees 0 play

Nope.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZiDyQoWIX-QTanorod5aiXAdRCUEvgVEIASSkZJwfcyuepw/viewform

>Tier 1
Midrange shaman, originally experimenting with up to five new cards before cutting back to a maximum of three new cards, some of which might be singles.
>Tier 2
The all-new Jade Druid archetype, built for midrange but with the capacity to beat control at its own game too. Loses only to the hardest aggro and to the superior midrange of shaman.
Dragon Priest. It won't be using the singleton gimmick of Kabal decks, it'll just use two-of all of the good stuff it got with this expansion. Might be able to fend off Midrange Shaman.
Mage. Probably Tempo rather than Freeze, although neither got that many tools with the expansion. They're still okay as they are though.
>Tier 2
Hunter. I'm not sure whether it'll be Secret Hunter in its current form of whether we'll see a new hunter that's an amalgamation of all the sticky minions it's gotten over the past two years.
Pirate Warrior might be seeing play, as Control Warrior gets trampled by Jade Druid and Dragon Priest at its own game. Expect Warrior to go in the opposite direction to aggro instead.
Zoolock. Every expansion has some tools for Zoolock and Zoolock never goes out of fashion. It's going to pop up somewhere, somehow and it might do pretty okay.
>Tier 3 and lower
Shaman, Rogue and Meme decks go here.

They didn't even have to make new content. What people have been asking for (for years) is balance updates.

The Crit-a-Cola has been overpowered in tandem with the Shortstop since it was released, and Valve decided to buff it three times.

It's blatantly obvious that the development team doesn't play the game at all. They called in people who played the game competitively (or as close to "competitively" you can get when your game is a complete joke) to help balance the game and seemingly ignored every piece of information they gave.

Everyone who plays TF2 hates the development team. I have yet to see a single (as in, 1) person who believes that the TF2 team is doing a great job and improves the game with every update.

Inner fire priest was ironically rank 1 legend in Wild for a period of time

It takes them fucking forever to balance things is a huge problem. If you think Blizzard is bad it took valve almost an entire fucking year to nerf the Pomson, one of the most dumbshit broken weapons they've ever produced that was immediately banned in any semi-serious environment.

Not to mention the matchmaking update being teased for, again years, and then when it hit it was just complete shit.

>No. Priest is arguably not even tier 1.
spot the non-wild player

>girls
>playing hearthstone

are you trying to date a camwhore?

>Pirate warrior
>Tier 3
M8. Pirate warrior will be fucking tier 1 and force ALOT of tech taunts because lmao go face. People forgot how good lmao go face shaman was pre old gods?

>Sandman was banned in competitive ever since it was released in 2009
>Still banned in competitive today
Thanks Valve for competent development.

>thinking valve has a consistent TF2 dev team
I'd like to remind everyone here that this butthurt is caused by some user that posted a pic of scout in a HOTDOG SUIT

the problem with aggro warrior as opposed to aggro shaman is pirates for the most part are really weak minions while shamans had strong cards like totem golems that could stick on board

Post you are rank noob. Wild is a joke anyway.
So did a pirate warrior in standard. Not T1.

That is why those weapons get insane buffs. They will wreck your face faster than you wreck them.

My opponent is a rank 18 golden portrait gain-armor-remove-your-shit warrior with bunch of golden cards with a edgy name. Why people do that?

i wish tumblr had a hearthstone community, when somethings popular on tumblr they make a lot more OC about it. OC as in like, comics and fanart not /hsg/ OC cards

>rank 94 wild legend

you need to re-evualate your priorities

>there are people who give money to blizzard

You are as stupid as Thijs. Thijs is fearmongering about how good pirate warrior is gonna be. The problem with pirate warrior, which Forsen correctly pointed out, is that pirate warrior has no draw power. It needs to get warlock hero power from finley to get things going. Right now pirate warrior is already pretty strong but it has trouble dealing with even the weakest of taunt because they run no execute, and by turn 6 or 7, they usually run out of cards and start relying on topdecking.

I too wish OC autists would leave or stop doing that shit, but the very nature of their illness makes interpreting social cues difficult, thus they are unlikely to do so. Please be understanding.

i literally pre-order my MoSG right now
it's suck to be poorfag
cya on the other side while im having fun in next expansion

Wild is great if you want to make your own decks. That's why I play it, there are viable decks there that no one really even talks about.

>go to >3 Shitverse threads and 2 hearthstone thread
Jesus fucking Christ, how pathetic can they get?

>Run no execute
I can definitely see pirates still running execute for removal.

Filter out OPs containing it.

>Hearthstone
>Fun
Lmao. Thank you for rewarding Team 5 for their retardation with Rogue.

Shadowverse > HS loool

there are like 300 legend players in wild

Epic argument

>only few cards from the new shadowverse expansion has been revealed and it's already 100x better than MSoG
wew

they even introduced *gasp* new mechanics

Filtering out OPs containing Hearthstone General if I want to not see Shadowverse? Really?

I play my own heal deck, no secrets or aggro crap, but nice to see you get so mad :^)

On phone cba to argue. When I get back home I'll drop da bomb with my epic debating skills.

user those were both made before Shadowverse existed.

Holy shit are you really this dumb.

>tfw next season I'll probably spend enough time playing hearthstone to be one of them

That's my point, retard

>Mfw I realize what was going on

Shit. I'm sorry.

:) MSoG added new mechanics please keep SV chat to /SVG/ thanks for your help

>I can definitely see pirates still running execute for removal.

You clearly never play pirate warrior before. Execute can't bring back the game for you most of the time.

Sorry for what? Our dad taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks.

I AM GOING TO MAKE IT TO LEGEND IN DECEMBER MARK MY WORDS

couldn't even make it to rank 5 I'm so sick of endless shamans

I made it to rank 5 and I wanted to fucking kill myself afterwards. I played FUCKING 9 shamans in a row.

Sup /hsg/~! What play style should I adopt for this arena deck? How many wins do you think I can make?

probably playing on curve lmaoo

Execute is a dead card most of the times and just lowers your overall damage.
Pirate warrior is a deck that goes all in. All or nothing. Running Execute is like trading unnecessarily in pure Face Hunter. You simply don't do it.

Real talk, /hsg/, I'm serious here. Is this rock bottom? A handful of Gadgetzan cards literally shut down the rest of the very same set. They can only make better expansions after this, right?

>Grimy Goons nerfed out of meta by the very expansion they're printed in.
>Control, anti-meta and experimental decks are completely unviable in constructed altogether.
>Reno is not only going out of rotation soon, it's archetype is completely countered out of viability by Gadgetzan - but they STILL print 3 dead-in-the-water Legendaries to support the killed off archetype.
>Devolve allows shamans to effortlessly counter three archetypes; Deathrattles(N'Zoth), Tribes and Buffs - so Dragon Priest is buffed AND nerfed in the same expansion, really.
>Miracle Rogue is also countered by Devolve, but I list it separate, because they literally printed a "remove stealth" card.

So to recap:
- Control / fun / theorycrafting completely removed from constructed viability.
- Deathrattle / Miracle / Tribes / Buffs are Tier 3 at best.
- In return for losing 7 archetypes, we get back 1 archetype via Jade decks.
- Shaman SMOrc and probably Zoo are still the same old cancer we've seen for years now, because they draw in the f2p's.

Team 5, everyone. Good day, see ya Thursday! "We want variety." - Ben Brodenburger

>MSoG added new mechanics
Such as?

Hey, that sounds pretty good. Like sludge belcher but with a boardclear. The problem that I see is that if this card actually would be played, people would run more silences. Hex/polymorph is also very strong. Then you're basically wasting a whole turn (if they do have a hex, that is).

The old go face warrior runs execute tho

looks like a bad deck tb᠎h f᠎am

when the data will be shown?

Can't wait for the MSoG control meta. And by control meta I mean the Jade Druid meta. No control deck can deal with 2 big threats a turn AND develop a threat of their own. Not even warrior. Druid has the best golem generators and also has infinite generators. Fatigue won't matter since you'll run out of removal and die to a 22-22 before you die to fatigue. Druids generators also have excellent ways to slow down the game/speed themselves up (jade behemoth is far better than that shaman 7 mana 5-5 that gives a golem taunt, ramp that starts the golem train).

The only answer is aggro, but aggro doesn't even exist on ladder right now. Secret Hunter, Midrange shaman, and tempo mage are all midrange decks that can pull off insane openers(the only way a deck like this can beat jade druid is with said insane opener, or a decent opener followed by a big tempo swing-hex/freezing trap/etc). Zoo is dead because lmao4boardclear+shittonsoftauntminionshaman.

Jade Lotus
Buff-in-hand effects

Hand buffs and Jade Golems.

>rank 17- rank 6
>as aggro/secret hunter
>vs 3 shamans in a row
>every one decided to tech in healing touch suddenly

The secret to rank 5 is to be good and never versus a shaman from rank 6-5.

Bombsquad is good?

Inter class cards

why?

Does Mayor Noggenfogger fuck with minion attacks or just spells?

the art for dopplegangster is pretty cool at least

Attacks as well

not enough low cost cards with good stats. flame juggler is your only good 2 drop. the rest are situational.

You already have cards that buff minions in your hand and in your deck. Jade golem is not a new mechanic.

>arena
>empty board bar my floating watcher
>mfw following up with spreading madness

>giant slayer
>neutral

kys

Why is Jade Golem not a new mechanic?