/svg/ Shadowverse General

big anime tiddies edition

The new expansion has been announced! "Rage of Bahamut"
8 new cards set to be previewed on the 1st of December
famitsu.com/news/201611/29121601.html

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/
The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799676100

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

You can listen to both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
89.40.121.179/sv.html

banished >

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1PEidN6h73bySliVVFHEe1REDSmKqjEIo79Btak0Dpjc/edit
siliconera.com/2016/11/29/shadowverse-announces-second-expansion-called-rise-bahamut/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow this expansions sucks, this game is ded

FREE PACKS m

It's not confirmed until Dec 1.

Those are nice titties, but I will never betray Luna's breasts

docs.google.com/document/d/1PEidN6h73bySliVVFHEe1REDSmKqjEIo79Btak0Dpjc/edit
Translation of the leak of the 8 Rise of Bahamut Cards that will be revealed on December 1st.

You mean Rise of Bahamut.
Bahamut isn't the only thing that is rising

xth for Forestcraft still getting broken as hell legendaries because why the fuck not?

>free silver bolt or Rose Queen into multiple 3 damage

Then they remove its "0PP" stupid stuff.

Is Aggro Blood the best deck for laddering?

We need to replace this PtD with a 0 cost Rose Queen and an hand full of fairies

>craft 2 tias
>get the third one from a pack two days later
Life is pretty good.

Time to finally have fun with memes.

>Wolf + Rose Queen + Silver Bolt control forest
Is your body ready for the new meta? I know what deck i'm maining next month

Play Enhanced FHH at cost 8 and grab a Servant.
Next turn. Playing the Servant and follow it up by also playing Ace Dragoon!

fuck, im retard

h5

How so? Having some higher defs lets me clear up faeries/bats/skeletons. Higher attacks lets me kick over other's walls and they're also cheap filler for hitting stuff in the face or trading for value. That's good right?

Thanks

I made it in the shadow campaign by swapping out neutrals for their shadow counterparts, tinkered a little for shadows/shadow effects and just stuck with it. It's my first TCG so bear with me as I bungle the terminology. I have a mix of high attack/low def, low attack high def, and some neutral low cost cards so I don't get shut out by spammed 1pp 1/1's nor walled by 1/x's. A bunch of the cards add shadows for bonus powers or last word more guys onto the field to help with control and killing all those fucking faggot faeries. I have some bane for trading evo points, breaking a combo, and sitting under ward to bait. A bunch of removal to snipe their evo points regain board. A little draw so I'm not too badly hurt by the field size hampering my lower card power as the game goes on. Usually I can draw or mulligan something to kick over whatever they put on turn 2 even if it's a bunch of 1's or a 1/x. Curve is usually pretty good so I get stuff to put out or at least trade each of the turns with last words helping me hold the board, recover from removal/board clear, and trade. turn 4 hits and I can start setting the pace by forcing him to evolve or blow his cards then use removal spells and necro effects to suck the evo points and removal out of him. By then my ward cards are showing up, finish up my evo points on them if I have any left to force him to keep topdecking or die, I get some kind of draw to replenish my hand and I hold the board with mid-power cards beating on his face until he craps out.---

one, or three

Generally, if a card is good enough to put one of in your deck, its good enough of to put two in, three in if its good enough still.

Having more of the same card as opposed to three seperate cards significantly increases the consistency of what you will draw, you can play a shitload of 1 ofs, but you will draw inconsistent answers and likely lose more because of it. Basically, you need to focus the scope of your deck more.

>finally RoB expansion

C-can we get this as a Shadow follower?

>2PP 2/2 Necromancy (2) Ambush

>Only Blood has a new shit card.
What did they mean by this?

No way to CHOOSE whether you want to pay enhance cost or not, just like shadow use with shadowcraft. Such a simple thing they just refuse to add for some reason.

Slightly bulky bane for kicking over combos/evos to regain control. Kicks over an evo/combo and gives me a 2/2 to help clear 1/1's or trade shit. I lack power so the longer the game goes I need some draw or it hurts me. I have 3 elder spartoi for shadows for all my shadow effect costs, 2 hell's unleasher for shadows and 5/5 for 4pp, plus wight king for ward and bane I got a lot of 4's. Playful necro's not bad afaik but I need shadows more than 2 damage for an evo point and the momentum is made up elsewhere on all the shadow/last word effects. Don't have any cursed soldiers and though it's neat it's pretty costly. Deck's pp is slanted pretty low with a lot of last word junk so if I can draw into a wight king/commander of darkness/ghostly rider I can shove the queen under it and it either forces the other player to blow removal and evo's that get countered by removal or I run all over him as I trade last word summons to draw more cards to jenga together all my pp a turn

9 wins 3 losses so far

Searched on it and nothing, what's a Reno?

I have never noticed those sexy dragon babes before. What's their deal?

I was like 17 wins away from Unbridled Madness, had to go from 900 to 200 back to 900 back to 200 before I finally got a winstreak going.

Do you guys don't know?
the new expansion will have more 100 new cards

Yeah that makes sense. Getting a 1/x when they're running a lot of x/1 hurts

good work, this should have been in the OP

why not Satan dragon
Dragon Emissary and Wyvern into Satan and

>forestcraft gets more broken cards

I mean why the fuck should it have rush?
Literally no reason except make it OP the same way there's absolutely no reason for Eve to have ward.

>putting unsubstantiated rumors in the op of a general
no i says

Masterna is clearly made for smORC.

>ward? Trade
>no ward? Me go face

This please. I'll put her in every shadow deck.

GHOST BLOWJOBS

WOO WOOO

siliconera.com/2016/11/29/shadowverse-announces-second-expansion-called-rise-bahamut/

>luna's breasts
oh u!

If you don't want the enhanced version just play something else first so you don't have enough PP for it. There's no reason to save your PP.

There's probably going to be very specific cases where you wouldn't want the Enhance effect to trigger but in general they're all positive so it won't matter much.

> ghost blowjobs

nigga forget about that

her BARE, NAKED ASS IS STUCK ON THE OTHER ROOM

#
Maybe they could make Elf balanced from the get go instead of making the GRIEVOUSLY OVERPOWERED and nerfing them more than any other class in the game?

It's an obvious whalebaiting scheme, to release one obviously superior class that just so happens to also be one of the most expensive ones in the game. Inb4 "but they refund you the full cost of the vials", the point is for the whales to be enticed into sinking money into completing a deck and then handing them back vials while keeping the cash, and then nerfing the old meta cards so they have to spend their vials and then some on the new ones

Does it ever get hard?

The reason is so you can suicide it and tutor a 0cost Rose Queen/Silver Bolt
Pic related it's me at the thought of the new forest memes

>Rush
>Last Word: At the beginning of your turn, randomly add one of your highest cost Forestcraft cards from your deck except [Ancient White Wolf] into your hand and make its cost 0.
But... why?

>Fight a Sword in arena with a borderline constructed deck with Floral Fencer, Alwida's, 2 Avant Blader's, Ruthless Assassin, and fucking Otohime going first with a janky Rune deck.
>Win anyway
This victory goes out to all the shitters who think going first against sword is an auto-loss in arena.
Also why the FUCK is Avant Blader common? Seriously Cygames? I don't understand why she had to exist in the first place but you had to make her common on top of that?

Can't have forest without overtuned cards.

It's literally Dragon Emissary, but with 4-damage to a follower attached to it.

The forest is dying so obviously it need more good cards. :^)

I dunno. The text looks like it can still attack enemy leader, but I'm not able to read runes to really confirm that.

>forte will never ride you
why you even live

>The new expansion has been announced! "Rage of Bahamut"
FAVAROOOOOOOOOOOO CARD INCOMING

>rumors
>completely ignoring the blog retweeted by shadowverse officials

If Cynthia gets nerfed to 7pp, she'll just be a worse Gabriel, right?

I know. But I feel like be it in any other class it wouldn't have had rush and would just get banished/avoided to delay the free card.

Card order could fuck you up though if you have to play the Enhance card after the other card you want to play.

But yeah it's different than the problem Shadow has because there are cases where you would just want to keep your Shadows for a later turn.

I'M WAITING FOR THE SUN TO RISE AGAIN

Because no one uses Conscript so they thought players would be more inclined to if they attached a body to it along with a lower rarity.

It's happening

are they? I thought there were other translations that basically matched the description confirming their legitimacy. it would be nice to have a link for all revealed cards updated in the OP is my idea

>forestfag plays ancient elf
>dance of death that shit
>disconnect

poor babby

>new Sword Gold
>8pp 5/2 Storm Favaro
>Fanfare: Summon 2/5 Ward Kaiser

What deck should I make, and what cards should I dust?

I still got a bit to go for unbridled madness

Yes, Mastema can smack face. It cannot trade with followers unless they have ward, however.

Also, it's a 5-cost 6/6 without Beast Dominator's penalty.

Nah, neither of these clowns matters.

FUCK THAT
RITA AS SHADOWCRAFT'S NEW ZOMBIE NECROMANCER LEADER

Ancient white wolf sucks. RIP elves.

8 cost Elana confirmed

>it's literally dragon emissary
It fetches your HIGHEST COST CARD and makes its cost ZERO, that's a helluva lot better than Dragon Emissary's two cost discount for a random 5 cost and above card.

You can actually fill out your curve above 5 without turning your search into an RNG crapshoot.
And of course it's attached to a 4/4 rush as well.

Why? It's a blood follower that always attacks the enemy face unless the opponent has a follower with ward, making it effectively no different from any other blood follower.

Thing is that your opponent will trade instead since they can't ignore a 6/6 unless they have lethal or hard removal.

New Forestcraft legendary (if proven true) could technically make Cynthia cost 0.

Do you think she has maggots crawling all over her vajayjay

>8 mana
WTF

Wife worthy.

Can it not make Gabriel 0?

Dust Soul Dealer and maybe flute.
All the rest are great. You can make Facedragon with Forte.
And storm haven with moon bunny and a Seraph deck but please don't

I just checked the official twitter account, they're not retweeting the blog, just the Famitsu page preview.

Basically.
I should have stuck to mid-sword instead of playing random stuff in ranked. Then I wouldn't have hit 483 wins before AA0. Seria turned out to be a pretty legit 2-of while climbing.

>playing Cynthia on turn 9
Good joke senpai.

They should be legendaries desu

>Books and magic wand
>Havencraft

When you stop getting matched up against shit you hard counter?

how much does this deck need a 3rd Pascale

that's a three

You got top tier legos for multiple decks
Just fuck you

I pressed skip at the top right of the "tutorial" prologue, did i dun goofd ?

No but she'll have my sperm swimming up her womb soon enough.

not really

>8PP

YES
E
S

No.

Just watched that episode. So did she give the order for her mum and dad to bite her? But that doesn't explain her going on the journey with the protagonists.

Only fetches knife ear cards, m8.

No Neutral for you.

Not really. If you're bothered that you missed out on some "story" elements, just replay it on some other device or watch a video of it.

will dragoncraft be great again?
i dont care about any other classes
i want to play badass dragons and cute girls

I really hope it gets a nerf of some kind, that card is retarded

wait a minute hold the fucking phone

can you bounce ancient elf with ancient elf? sounds broken as fuck but I've never actually seen it

>0 cost Silver bolt

I've just realized it says "card" not "follower". Fuck that shit.

Luna is fun!

(But also insanely streaky, I keep winning 4 in a row, losing 3 in a row)

I want Aiela to scream for my dragon-san.

Maybe it'll only give followers +0/+1 per heal?

Yes

Same can be said for Dragonewt Charlotte and Siegfried.