Best jdm car to import

Other urls found in this thread:

japaneseclassics.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the fuck are you even asking?

are you underage?

It all depends on what car YOU like.

there is no "BEST" car to import you dumb faggot.

Is that car really good?

It's the Miata of kei cars, any more questions?

You will be unique. Other than that its like a miada or s2k except no aftermarket and double the price.

>tfw you have that idea in the back of your head of importing an Infiniti Q45 and ordering all the parts to turn it into a LHD Nissan President so you don't have to fuck around with the steering wheel being on the wrong side but there would only be limited parts support in Europe and by the time you're done it would have swallowed a ton of money and everyone would still mistake it for a 90s Jaguar

If by JDM you mean Jeanne Domestic Market

Don't listen to him op, the Honda Beat is objectively the best jdm car

japaneseclassics.com/

>I often get on here and drool over their inventory.

same, pham

>7 years until they are legal in the US
JUST

Nissan GTR R35 Nismo

>HNNNNNNG

I'm saving up for one, oooh man, I can't wait!

i thought the s660 stole that spot.

whats different with the jdm mrs?

Literally nothing.

years until they are legal in the US

You could probably buy and import one now on the basis that it is "substantially similar" to a vehicle that was sold in the US.

Why you would want a $7500 cavalier is another question...

Nothing other than being cheaper than a USDM with even lower mileage.

What happened to your hatch?

I still have it.

I tried to sell it but cancelled last minute when I was driving to the meeting spot, driving it reminded me why I love it, I also spent a ton of time and money fixing it up

I'm at a loss, love the car but at the same time, I'm impatient, I'm seeing 5 figure mileage grade 4 MR-Ss getting snatched up.

I'll just keep the hatch and get the MR-S in the summer.

I feel you. If I can find a MR-S in my price range I plan to daily drive one. Wish me luck.

Be sure to remove the pre cats ASAP and to top up the oil.

I had a 1ZZ in my Corolla and that shit burned a ton of oil.

Good luck fellow midship bro.

Im going to be joining you guys some day. I wanted a brz but I decided Id just buy a real toyota for less. I already have an aw11 I've been DD for a year but I want to retire it to being a fun car after I finish off my volvo. I want the mr2 spyder to take over DD duties and be a fun reliable car.

>audible tone when going over 60mph