Yuropoors can't afford this

>yuropoors can't afford this

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Other urls found in this thread:

autoscout24.com/offers/pontiac-trans-am-ram-air-gasoline-black-ff5a943a-abc7-5560-e053-e350040a0037
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=203296463
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would I want that piece of trash?

It's sad that american cars are so expensive in europe.

>THREE FUCKING TIMES MORE EXPENSIVE.

I was actually looking at catfish Camaros a while ago until I realized what an idiotic purchase that would be and how much of a dickhead it would make me look like. Now I'm trying to hunt down an Audi Coupe 20V Quattro or a Volvo 850R.

you get what you pay for, cowboy

How is it that Americans can land on mars, but also produce the worst cars and car parts on the planet?

>Opel Manta
>Škoda 130 Rapid
>Saab Turbo

>Accessible European sports coupes never ever again

JUST

this

Im American even

its one of the ugliest cars ever made

Americans love to eat shit

>it's a 'Europe is one country' episode
First of all 119000€ aren't triple as much as $62,500, they're roughly double as much, also it's probably some weird France specific tax thing.

I can find brand new Hellcats starting at 77000 Euros in Germany or a few neighboring countries with all costs and taxes included, which is reasonable when you add shipping costs, import tax and value-added tax to the barebones American price.

>also it's probably some weird France specific tax thing.

The French government is very protective of their shitty car industry. Importing cars to the country is pure pain and suffering.

Mustang GT starts at 35k in bongland. Since the bongdollar is practically worthless it's a steal

Great for bongs, except that their savings are also worthless now. Everyone else from Europe will have the steering wheel on the wrong (read: opposite of right) side.

Instead of spewing bullshit, maybe learn the facts?

Dodge isn't sold in France anymore since 2011 because we got fucked over by FIAT.

Instead of spewing bullshit, maybe learn the facts?

The French dealer website is the first result when you google "American Car City", also there's no general ban on grey imports of new cars in the EU.

So what if you don't have a Dodge dealership in France? You can still import.
You are truly the cuckiest of the cucks

The hp tax is way bigger hurdle than the actual price of the car.

autoscout24.com/offers/pontiac-trans-am-ram-air-gasoline-black-ff5a943a-abc7-5560-e053-e350040a0037

Nigga that's cheaper than a 10 years old diesel golf. It's cheap because no one wants it because it's shit, simple as that.

Yet I can buy a skyline gtr or 90s evo for chump change
Meanwhile you can't even import them Roflmao

>HP tax

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Stop making us look bad faggot.

oh look, more BS.

Shut your fucking mouth if you don't know what you're talking about.

[Citation Needed]

>CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
But he did.

That's an R/T though, not a Hellcat.

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=203296463

60k Euros export only; 65k Euros with import tax; 80k Euros with all taxes, registration and inspection.

Still better than koreans. Blame business majors.

Not all of Europe
Keep in mind this particular car was imported from the US.

Also the 2016 V8 Mustang starts at 42k euros at the Lithuanian Ford dealership (VAT included)

>americans want this

hideous

Go cry in a corner and live in denial.
You can buy a Dodge if you live in France. You just have to have money and will to do so, buy you chose to give up and surrender. Typical frogeater. And then you wonder why are they memeing with white french flag.

I can afford it
But I won't buy it because it's a POS
rather buy a bimmer for the price

wow that's literally the shitiest version.

The hellcat has 707HP not 200, of course price are going to be different

nice bait

>inb4 hurr I'm not baiting

>just taking the flat rate and converting instead of taking into account the much lower tax and much greater buying power of the average american into the equation

wew lad
It's at LEAST 3 times more expensive for an european.

Really? That's your comeback after getting told? Spewing memes like a retard?

Ebin m8 :^)

>amerifats cant afford m3s and c class AMGs

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

the front end is way too busy
4/10 would not bang

>neither can Europoors

Are you autist ?

It's literally not the same car

>25 year prohibition on imports because of "muh safety"

It's not safety it's Mercedes lobbying (everything euro being trash like always). Although having lawmaking susceptible to lobbying is stupid by itself.

there's plenty of shitgen trans ams around here
they're basically worthless here as well