Tfw drive a wrx

Tfw drive a wrx

Want to use a vape to quit smoking

Is the meme real???

i stared at this for longer than i would like to admit trying to identify what i assumed were car parts

Glad i wasn't the only one. I kept saying
> How the fuck does this distributor work?

smoke weed instead

This, I thought it was some nip fuel pump

smoking weed is dengereante

its different for everyone.
>some people replace smoking with vaping
>some people go way overboard with the vaping more than they ever did with the cigarettes
>and others vape and continue to smoke cigs either just as much as before or still in an amount that will kill you eventually

thats my experience

You're degenerate, smoking weed is rad.

>smoking weed is degenerate
you are probably doing something degenerate.
drinking is bad senpai
your degenerate

Whatever, loser.

user, don't care about the meme. Vaping is great, its way better than smoking. I use to smoke a pack of pall mall red longs every 2-3 days for a few years. Bought a box mod and a rebuildable tank and started using 9mg juice. I only vape in my home or in my car (windows down) to not be an ass about it.
>No smell on clothes
>No yellow teeth/nails
>Can get nic fix anywhere, at anytime
>Don't have to worry about stopping somewhere to smoke a cig

It's a good thing, really. After about 8 months into vaping I started to gain back some cardio, and the urge for a ciggerrete stopped. Theres also a lot of flavors to choose from. Don't pay attention to memers, its a great way to stop smoking. Just don't do it in public.

fug, meant windows up

>no smell on clothes
Weed dudebros believe this too but everyone can smell your vape. Those sikk clouds leave a residue on everything.

>smelling like fruit
>smelling on shit

>stupid enough to start smoking
>bought a wrx
yeah

>9mg juice
Holy fuck I vape a 3mg and that's enough for me. Tried 6mg and that shit gave me mad headaches. Then again I never smoked before I started vaping I got rid of my violable mod for an all in one atomizer so much easier
>don't do it in public
Why not? I vape everywhere. Outside in my car, in the shop I work at while I'm working on cars, I vape indoors too. What's the problem?

>Want to use a vape to quit smoking
>Not just qutting cold turkey weed, smokes and alchohol and wanting to kill yourself for months afterward
Pussy

Because sick clouds bruh.
I tried that the last few times and it hasn't worked.

Cheers lad. Last time I quit for a substantial amount of time it was with vamping.

4g63 swap

I have a WRX and I vape. I think anti-vapers are just jealous of the clouds desu

>I tried that the last few times and it hasn't worked.
sounds like your a pussy
>Because sick clouds bruh.
Whats the fucking point if it isnt weed?

Vaping is so gay just fucking stick goddamn weed in it so you can at least get high
because we're not 15 anymore

the only clouds you should be making is smoke from your rear tyres faggot

>oops awd
i forgot

>What's the point if it isn't weed

Dope smoking culture is just as much of a joke to the general populous as vaping is to smokers. Remember that.

16mg is at the level of normal ciggies, i'm also at 3.
It does the thing but some people want a bit more, or theyre building off from normal cig

First coil is fine, second coil is completely overdesigned and is a complete meme. You'll go through 30ml of liquid with that in a day. Anything above dual coil is a meme. Though if you want something to match your taste in flashy cars go octocoil, 30A continuous draw batteries and memevape so hard you can't see shit out of your windscreen and crash.

I vape and it's quite nice
>no bad smell
>good flavors
>cheap and easy refills
>feels like living in future
>nic rush everywhere
Only problem is that some liquids produce massive clouds which are annoying.