steamcommunity.com/groups/pottisdefenseforce

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>/hsg/ Prediction Poll
docs.google.com/a/uco.edu/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZiDyQoWIX-QTanorod5aiXAdRCUEvgVEIASSkZJwfcyuepw/viewform

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gto_LIuL5SY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Make Rogue great again.

nth for new Jaraxxus hero power visuals

Jaraxxus have a new Inferno animation. Neat.

is 14k dust enough to craft everything relevant in this expansion?

Can I see it, please?

>is [non-negative number] enough?
Yes

3k is enough.

>posted at literally the same time

Nth for Aya

Stop spamming your shit OC you attention seeking faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gto_LIuL5SY

Does that mean we're going to fall in love?

as long as you dont waist dust crafting commons and rares

expansions usually cost a total of 60k dust to craft

if you open all the rares and commons you want 14k will be enough to get epics and legendarys you want

only Anime can free u from blizzard jewery

Why won't Blizzard give Wrathion a special interaction with Anduin?

If you don't have Jaraxxus, but you have BRM unlocked, play the Warlock Class Challenge. I think there's a Jaraxxus in the deck.
Nevermind, just watch this.

holy shit that's so cool

not as long as you post here friendo

you resistance only makes me harder

Thanks for putting the poll in the OP.

I play shadowverse and I'm convinced you only do this to drive people away from the game

You guys remember the deep lore?

They wouldn't even give us a tribal tag, friend.

Someone had to.

Jesus fuck that's hype

Cant wait to blow all the rogue doomsayers out of the water with jade rogue come thursday.

>malchezar's animation
kinda neat

>I'm going to break the rules and post my dumb shit that no one wants on update day

Whatever, faggotron. Enjoy the ban.

>your waifu shares mana with you

nice

but also reminds me of the disappointment that red mana crystals weren't a thing

woah Woah WOAH that's fucking radical.

You stupid fucking cunt. SPOILER SEASON

Name one (1) way that Jade Rogue is better than Jade Druid.

don't worry, I will.

By the time jade druid has a 2/2, Rogue can be pumping out 5/5s. Idol is fancy but the first one you use is going to be a gang up copy and lose them the game.

This makes up for losing "JARAXXUS IS ... sorry"

rogue has more ways to duplicate cards

Just a reminder: They printed exactly one mech, one dragon, three pirates, four demons, and five beasts this expansion.

Keep those reports coming, people.

As much as I hate OCfags during SPOILER SEASON and don't much like Shadowshills, I hate stupid idiots that tell us to report them even more.
Be productive for the thread, if you so feel like posting. Tell me right now which card you are hyped for instead of just shitposting as badly as them.

>pic related

Here is the thing about Jade druid. Spell druid right now does abysmally against disco-lock. Even the ones running heavy taunt lists. Jade druid is even less equipped to deal with zoo.

Midrange shaman keeps zoo in check. So it now boils down to this...

Does Jade druid have enough mid-late game to punish Midrange shaman? And if so, does that mean a sharp rise in zoo?

all this talk about illicit mana crystals and yet

>posting stuff you don't like == posting stuff that is against the rules.

How the fuck is standard midrange shaman cancerous enough to compete with secret fucking paladin on Wild? It's literally the only deck it has a negative winrate against, aside from freeze mage which gets rekt by everything anyway.

it took me a while to realize this was supposed to be that pawn stars meme

is that show even still running

Are the new cards playable in arena?

>disregarding post quality

Anything that's not a jade golem card.

>post quality
>on Veeky Forums

you need to go back

back to where?

Is there any female character in the game you would not fuck instead of this one? Is she the absolute bottom of the barrel?

play Cunnyverse

Ebuamsworld.

OUT-TECHED

Now that is a sick story, friend.

So I just got told from a trusted source that Noggenfogger allows illegal targets. He didn't say if execute works on face or not but stuff that does straight up damage will work on face.

>Tfw Noggenfogger shield slam is the new CW finisher

@161421924
Nice try /tv/eddit

>Sergeant Sally is literally the only police officer in Gadgetzan

Your trusted source is retarded. Blizzard already tweeted how the card worked.

That is the exact opposite of what they, BLIZZARD, told us, so I don't know about all that bullshit you're spinning.

The animation quality is such a massive improvement. Webm's when.

this one made me smile a little

>The one police officer
>who dresses like a british bobby
>her effect is an allahu ackbar

top kek

>versusing HAL 9000
>not expecting to be outplayed

You knew the grave you were in, friend.

Woah, the game board is up. It's pretty good, too. The Lotus part is the best clicky.

Yeah I just found the tweet. I'm a retard

what besides Jaraxxus was changed?

Shadow Rager flavour text- "WE WENT THERE"

They literally created a card just for meme value and reddit posts. Fuck you spending your time or money on packs and arena runs and receiving this shit in them, the HS devs wanted to jerk themselves off instead of making the game better.

any rise in druid = rise in zoo
but mid shaman can easily adapt to beat down jade druid

honestly i don't think it'll do well against any aggro or midrange deck, just doesn't have the tools to react properly in the early and midgame

bad cards need to be printed to make arena more interesting

I'm sorry, Blue. I'm afraid I can't let you win that.

i hope more zeriyah nudes leak in retaliation

I was pretty much talking about golden card animations like Pint-Sized and Knuckles.

Seeing all these shitty cards, I kind of want to post my own even though my cards will probably be just as shit. Is /hsg/ okay with that? I won't if you guys don't want me to.

To clarify, are the Mana Crystals permanent? And that the damage is only dealt if the given Mana Crystals are expended the turn this card is played? Because if so, this is incredibly overpowered. If the Mana Crystals are temporary, then it'd still be run. Innervate, even a version that deals damage to your hero, is too good to pass up.

This is very useless. By that, I mean, running Gadgetzan Auctioneer or even Sprint would be more worthwhile. In addition, this card runs into the same issues as Illidan's original effect, which read, "Both players discard 3 cards and draw 3 cards." There were two problems with this effect:

1. It messed with your opponent's hand, completely destroying combo decks.
and,
2. Aggro decks would play Illidan and not care about the discard effect, since their hand is always empty anyways.

While this card does not run into the first issue, it still runs into the second one. In any case, however, the card's just not versatile like Sprint or Auctioneer, which is why I think it would not be run in most decks. Also, I should mention that Blizzard has come out and said that they do not like "mill" decks, and this card is definitely be played in mill Rogue.

Not good. I mean, yeah, it'll save your face from damage, but does Warrior really care enough about that to waste a card spot in their deck for this? I don't think so. Additionally, without a weapon equipped, this is a dead draw. At least make it like Upgrade, where if you don't have a weapon, it deals 1 damage or equips a 1/1.

Was going to say this was bad, but then I realized just how overpowered it'd be in Malyrogue. Thaurissan on the combo pieces, then play Malygos and this, then Eviscerate for 18 damage. Add in two Sinister Strikes and that's OTK.

I don't get it.

Topkek

you pizza shit give me my 12-0 back

is battle net down

im unable to connect

"New Quests
It looks like we're getting some free card packs! There are also a couple of quests which appear to be placeholders.

Join the Goons - Win 3 games as a Hunter, Paladin, or Warrior.
Rewards 2 Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Packs

Join the Jade Lotus - Win 3 games as a Druid, Rogue, or Shaman.

Join the Kabal - Win 3 games as a Mage, Priest, or Warlock.

Wise Beyond Your Years - Reach Legend 1,000,000 times.
Rewards 1 Gold

A Job for Ya' - Destroy 100,000 minions.
Rewards 1 Gold"

hearthpwn.com/news/2070-hearthstone-patch-7-0-gadgetzan-card-flavor-text

Hello, user. Thank you for asking. While generally we are okay with Original Content, some outliers not withstanding, considering all the new content that will soon be open to the public, we would ask that you do not post your Original Content.

Why do OCfucktards keep posting their shit ? why doesn't they create a specific thread like mtgcustom on Veeky Forums ?

They could compare their shitty design with each other, speculate about playability with other 5 year old special snowflakes without bothering people that care about actual existing things on the game.

anyone think there's a secret prize for completing the stupid quests?

You are excited to play hyper aggro or jade golem curvestone aren't you user?

You didn't really want to play kabal decks did you?

"There are also a couple of quests which appear to be placeholders."

>Reach Legend
>1,000,000 Times
>1 gold
>100,000 minions
>1 gold

>implying da goons arent gonna be the new meta

>Rewards 1 Gold
I think I might quit the game if I ever get that 1 gold just standing there, my OCD will kill me otherwise.

why does it make you mad? I don't even post OC, but who gives a fuck

these threads already go 5+ minutes between posts half the time, there's no reason to make them more ded

OC is regarded as low quality posting, and should be treated as such.

Mods usually remove it.

Jesus christ.
It's just a placeholder.

Someone r8 my OC

yeah a ban for giving yourself the quest complete.

that's the joke, buddy

Because I see the notification and go through the effort of clicking to see if something of worth was posted only to find OC.

Pretty unplayable desu. Zoo doesn't want it's effect is very weak for renolock.

Goons and Lotus will be meta. Kabal got cucked.

Kabal seems super fun, lots of Reno effects

Kabal punishes aggro, aggro punishes lotus, lotus punishes slow Kabal.

Wow.

Poor little white gnome.

They had a thread like that on vhs, but it stopped because they didn't bump it enough. You'd think they would take the hint...

More power to them if the special snowflakes want to try again.

>grimmy goons card back reference to reynad
>mfw

Will MSoG have a release event like WotOG did? As in free packs?

kek, that's actually pretty funny

You get 6 free packs.

There will be some in the form of quests.
See