>tfw you will never drive a HSV GTS gen f

So Amerifags, how does it feel knowing you will never drive one of the most powerful sedans in the world?

I thought they were done making those. We have close enough. The Chevy SS.

>MSRP $50k for what looks like an optioned Impala

Looks pretty sick, OP. Do you guys get the CTS-V?

A CTS V has 65 more HP.

Do they offer the hellcat charger in shitpost Land?

>sedans
Fuck that shit. I want a Maloo and it hurts that I'll never get one.

look up LHD utes or something like that. It's a company that converts donor cars into their ute versions.

To be honest, I'm very angry. Especially since we can't get the Maloo or FPV either.

That car looks so good
Why can't gms designers learn

My G8 makes the same power or more. All I'm jealous of is the magnetic ride control.

it looks ugly tho

Id rather get an EVO anyway

The chevy SS is based of the Holden Commodore VF SS, not the same car in any way

Lol I would be too, although the only people I've seen drive Maloos are bogans who rip skids in primary school carparks

N/A LS3 against blown and intercooled LSA.

Stock for stock, I'm betting it doesn't.

>A supercharged Chevrolet SS
>$50,000

Yawn. I'll take my 2012 turbo Camaro SS over a faggy sedan anyday.

L76 and I didn't say it was stock. Also TVS1900 blown and intercooled, though not with the LSA lid that's more popular these days.

Not sure if I was really trying to make a point, but...
>the flagship 430kW GTS is priced from $95,990
ouch.

Holden's are practically rebadged Chevy's gm makes them

>Americans cant have a car produced by GM with an LS motor because it wasn't made in their country
You cannot make this up.

The chevy SS is built in Straya, so is the Pontiac G8, they're rebadged Holdens lmao

The camero is the mid-life crisis mobile for Americans

Well I'm 18 so.

I dunno if that's better or worse

I guess it's better if you rip skids ay

how does it feel knowing you will never drive THE MOST POWERFUL sedan in the world?

Fucking 'straya cunts...

I would seriously dig that car though.

Go 'merica!

The hellcat is a serious weapon, would love to see a gen f GTS VS Hellcat race

Pay 90k for a re-badged SS
Do a burnout on public streets
Get car crushed

wee sounds like fun.

Still made by GM

Actually Chevy's like the SS are rebadged VF Commodores

But yeah somehow the bogan cunts always end up with sick rides like, GTS's, Clubsport's and Maloo's only to fucking ruin them

Not saying it's a bad thing, but just know that your cars are being made by shitposters galore ;^)

But then again Holden is destroying the Commodore next year by turning into a fwd family car built in china or some fucking place like that, the Car industry is going to shit in this country

Holden should at least let the Commodore die with some dignity like Ford is with the Falcon

>~3500-4000+ pounds
>4 doors
>4 seats

This whole fucking thread is disgusting, but most are. Driving enthusiasts make up

5 seats thank you very much

They are GM's designers

>thinking a commuter car with an LS3 is even comparable to a 4 door sports car with a supercharged LSA

>tfw you'll never own a VF GTS-R