Why I'm so retarded when it comes to cars?

I failed my driving test 3 times now,I'm so fucking autistic.

>1st time - drive into a cone at the beginning.

Don't worry,everybody passes on the 2nd time!

>2nd time - confident about this one,
>passed the beginning,no cone this time
>we can do this lads!
>drive to town
>some cunt tricked me into thinking that he was taking a turn by using a blinker for a 0,5 second,
>accidently forced priority
>examiner didn't see the blinker
>fail

Parents irritated,but hope I'll pass next time

>Be yesterday
>Trump wins the election
>Absolutely overjoyed and emotional
>Didn't sleep much
>Next day (today) to the test 3rd time
>Get "better" car for this test
>Panic.jpg
>Gas pedal too sensitive
>Not feeling confident at all,wtf
>Stressed as fuck
>Pass the beginning
>Literally shaking
>Do shitty small mistakes
>Didn't pass because made same mistake twice
>All of luck went to Trump

Parents hella disappointed. I got mixed feelings you the experts Veeky Forums ,should I just give up and be autistic with cars forever?

bump(y road)

Last bump and shooting myself

Лoх

>Do shitty small mistakes
Please don't hit my car in the parking lot when you back out of the spot. So many new drivers make these shitty "small mistakes" to cars parked close together in shopping malls or parking garages.

>Literally shaking
Your mistake was that you kept on driving while shaking.

The easiest car to pass a test is usually a small one. Driving a big boat is harder. Using the same vehicle is better for consistency in your reflexes and for your "feel" as to where the edges of the car are when you park.

>1st time - drive into a cone at the beginning.

It's why I don't parallel park unless absolutely forced to. It's not just people hitting the cone, but there are people who simply don't care that they hit cones. I will even walk a block to avoid parallel parking. I'm able to park, but other drivers give love taps when trying to get our or get into a spot.

It's pretty annoying collecting bump marks and scratches from "cone hitting" drivers.

To add to this
Fwd, diesel and with good pedals
My learner had a mushy clutch and half sec of lag on the throttle, i passed only because i had been riding a scoot for 2 years and knew streets

>go to dmv for test
>guy has me go up the street and back, stopping once, forgot my hazards and blinker when pulling back onto the street
>pass

Literally 15 minutes. Didn't do anything else.

Thanks for posting anons,I don't feel like shit anymore. I think I can do it,just gonna take a break now.

Don't take a break. If you're a fresh driver chances are that you learned how to drive by just memorizing things and don't have a good driving habit (may translate differently in English). Just keep going at it until you pass. If it makes you feel any better I passed the 5/6 time around. Not entirely my fault though as I was very nervous because in our country we have 3 examiners monitoring your every move: clutch pedal usage, gas usage, blinker usage, how much attention you pay to the world around you that sort of shit. Oh and If you make 1 mistake you automatically fail.

>can't drive
>trump supporter
seems legit

European? Driving tests are much stricter there, don't worry.

Yup,a polish one.
One of the worst.

Feel for you. Here in Ireland the most complex thing you'll be doing on your test is a three point turnabout(on an empty fucking road) and reversing into a minor road.

Gottem

Because your parents did not teach you how to drive properly, they should be ashamed because your failures are their own as well.

How much shard had you smoked? Driving tests don't just pass themselves you know. Go down to techport and pick yourself up some lad, you'll pass no stress

>somehow passed with one minor
>im terrible at driving and have been unleashed on the general public

at least i have not crashed yet

I didn't pass my 3 times too, but going 4th is stupid expensive here, almost twice the amount of the first three tries so I just said fuck it and drive without a license. No problems so far but I am thinking of trying again some time later when I have some money.

You mean you failed an american driving test?

kys cuck

t. yuropoor

It's easy to fail because if you go anything above the speed limit even .2 mph it's a automatic fail but op is just a dumbass autistic child