/pg/ - Persona General

IT'S SHOWTIME! edition

Previous Thread: NEWS
>Persona 5 Dual Audio confirmed for April 4th 2017: blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/
>P5 Translations: p5anon.imgur.com/
>Trophies: imgur.com/a/AwlYV
>Full Soundtrack: mega.nz/#!SkhyDCDb!qlwAxLlyc1dNkBek3cJtT12Hf_oBXOaIm71Y9Vompy0I
>Locations/Dungeons/Misc: imgur.com/a/FEkpW
>Voice files: mega.nz/#!qcsmTQBR!eDpNzWytu6JQ1BYBoO79dhboXzdbZgz3T95jKlXX5U4
>Portraits: mega.nz/#!R0EzxIyb!WRA_4wI_4nOuZzrjbTeW8mo9LdfFn5Cx4y0HzYS8MG4
>Other Images: mega.nz/#!VlF1VAyA!KSzFsKg2r3Q_Drv6fSjP5kl-SuRUI_bAHzs8z_IjzWU
>The Soundtrack can be found at: domi-persona.tumblr.com/post/150303511502/p5-ost-unzip-pw-sharebymamoru-updated
>P5A: the Day Breakers is out and subbed on Nyaa
>P3: Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016
>P5's English Cast: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>P5: The Aesthetics Artbook
mega.nz/#!BBR2BYoQ!zRI40J_hA7QzqnuUX_zcHbd7Uf36Me5sngLBFzwPEQY

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Consensual missionary sex with Makoto!

I love Yukari!

Anal with Makoto!

>Makoto x Phantom
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

Futaba is better

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is best girl!

I wonder how Atlus gonna play Goro on his part in P5-2/Crimson to redeem himself and earn the PT trust again?

what are they saying anons?

>Goro is ______!
>Goro is _______!
>Goro is ________!
>Goro is _________!
>Goro is ________!
>Goro is ______!
>Goro is ________!
>Goro is _______!
>Goro is _____!
>Goro is ________!
>Goro is _______!
>Goro is ____!
>Goro is ______!
>Goro is ________!
>Goro is _________!
>Goro is ________!
>Goro is _____!
>Goro is ________!
>Goro is ______!
>Goro is ________!
>Goro is ______!
>Goro is _____!
>Goro is _________!

Yes, that's right. Goro has no unique or redeeming qualities.
He is truly useless and was loved by noone even when his short, uneventful life ended.

Source?

Is this a Yukari thread?

hopefully they'll handle it better than they did his ending in p5

True.

Gorofags BTFO

Can you fags find a new image

honeydots

SAE IS BAE!

Yes

LISTEN TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT JUST DAMN LISTEN YOU CUNT I AM YOUR HELL .YOU GOD FUCKER LISTEN BITCH I AM GOING TO FUCKING JUMP THROUGH THIS GOD DAMN SCREEN AND TACKLE YOUR ASS INTO THE FLOOR BEATING YOUR ASS LIKE FUCKING CRAZY AND THEN FUCKING KICK YOUR ASS A FUCKING ROUND EVERY FUCKING CORNER UNTIL YOUR ASS BLEEDS LIKE FUCKING HELL YOU FUCKING CUNT ASS BITCH .I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU YOU LITTLE CUNT I WILL FUCKING GET A FUCKING IRON BAT AND WHACK YOUR SORRY UGLY INTERNET WARRIOR AND INTERNET PUSSY ASS ALL OVER THE FUCKING DAMN PLACE YOU GOD DAMNED MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT AND THEN I WILL KEEP SWINGING AT YOUR DAMN BITCH ASS CUNT ASS SELF UNTIL YOU SWELL LIKE A GROUP OF FUCKING RED BUBBLES YOU BITCH I WILL MAKE SURE YOU BLEED HELL YOU DAMN CUNT BITCH.I AM NOT DONE STILL YOU BITCH ASS,I WILL HANG YOUR SWOLLEN RED ASS AND BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS WITH TWO BASEBALL BATS VIOLENT AND AGGRESSIVELY YOU BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER SHIT BITCH AND THEN I WILL STAB A FUCKING KATANA STRAIGHT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS AND THEN FUCKING SILCE YOU LIKE CRAZY UNTIL YOU FUCKING CRY AND SCREAM AT THE DAMN TIME.I WILL GIVE YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL PAIN AND MAKE YOU FUCKING SUFFER YOU DAMN PIECE OF MOTHERFUCKING SHIT BAG.AFTER THEY I WILL LIGHT SOME BULLETS IN YOU YOU CUNT ,GRENADE YOUR PLACE ,AND BLAST YOU WITH A SHOTGUN YOU SHIT BAG.I WILL FUCKING LIGHT YOU UP WITH BULLETS,GRENADE YOUR FUCKING PLACE,AND THEN TIE YOU DOWN,KICK YOU INTO THE AIR AND PULL MY BIG ASS MINIGUN AND LIGHT A HELL STORM OF FUCKING BIG ASS BULLETS IN YOUR DAMN SORRY ASS YOU INTERNET SHIT.I GIVE YOU MY WORD ,BUT I AM STILL NOT DONE.I WILL FUCKING PISS ALL OVER YOUR CORPSE AND CELEBRATE AND THEN SEND YOU INTO LAVA AND MELT YOU YOU CUNT,I WILL GIVE JESUS AND SATAN A MESSAGE TO REVIVE YOU SO I CAN DO THIS AGAIN,WHEN YOU DIE A SECOND TIME,I WILL NOTIFY SATAN TO GIVE FOUR TIMES WORSE DAMAGE AND SUFFERING.I WILL MAKE HIM CUT GOUR ASS UP AND BURY YOU IN ANTS. I HOPE U GET HELL FOR THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE

my fucking eyes

kys gorofag

Thanks.

That's not a Gorofag.

f6_rom

hell yeah

FeelsGoodMan

>a crow amidst the trash

.....Cute

Really large Yukari

anyone feel like translating? 1 out of 3

end

hey I made this joke once

>tfw this can be joker and goro in a near future.

Please no, keep Kodaka's filthy hack hands away from my Persona.

i want a figurine of this

i dont get it

God I hope so. I like them so much more than Hinata and Komaeda, they deserve nice scales too.

kys gorofag

Keep thinking, you'll get it eventually.

>komaeda and goro are both responsible for their own deaths
>both came back to life
YES

At least I hope they're not made by Koto.
I just hope Goro gets a nendo, he's perfect for it.
The only Goro scale I'd want would be knight Goro but that's fucking impossible.

>FFXV sold more than P5 on its first day

Hahaha persona btfo

Goro would make a super cute nendo, I'd like to see that.

>inb4 P6 will copy Pokemon and have two separate versions with exclusive content and different dungeon layouts and demons while still pretty much being the same game
>inb4 one version is a FeMC route

This guy must be a justin bieber fan

He sells a lot too

Are there any major performance/visual differences between the PS3 and PS4 versions of 5?

FFXV also has to sell like 1000x more than P5 just to break even

No. 720p vs 1080p, and very slight texture differences are all.
Both are capped at 30fps and fps drops are rare and occur in most of the same places on both systems.
The load times on PS4 are a bit faster, but they're still fairly short on both systems..

>tfw to intelligent to play Persona

I don't know if PT gonna truly forgive Goro even if he already atone his sins.

Yukari is a terrorist!

>The only Goro scale I'd want would be knight Goro but that's fucking impossible.

idk user i'm shocked enough about anne getting a figurine so fast

Makoto, too. Male scales are a lot rarer than female scales, though, even if they are getting a bit more common.

P4 had an accomplice ending where the MC gets to side with an adult attempted rapist. Goro already had a change of heart and sacrificed himself, so he is far from that irredeemable.

I would be thinking the same thing if he hadn't won the popularity survey. I feel confident he'll get some kind of scale at least.

Did Yu or MC ever even get a scale? I just remember figmas.

Whesre the futaba figma at

If Goro gets a Nendo, it better have pankeki accessories and a little Avengers' suitcase!

Futaba and Morgana are gonna be Nendos guaranteed

Goro I'm not too sure about, I'd prefer a Figma to go along with Potter, they'll probably make a Thief Makoto figma too.

tfw Haru will never get anything besides a scale if she's lucky

futaba's a shitty neet

Yu got one from MegaHouse.

Well I was mostly saying it was impossible because 1) Goro's male and male figures are rare and 2) Knight Goro is probably more of a spoiler than prince goro, and spoilery figures are a thing that won't happen in a while.
I can always dream of a nice knight goro scale with a nice pose and base and everything nice though.

what is the difference between a scale and a figma, i'm new to this shit

Figmas are posable and cheaper

The suitcase will definitely be added by default, the takoyaki will be in it too and pancakes are something that I can see be in there too.
Unfortunately GSC seems to be very stingy with accessories lately though.

Figma has joints and is smaller

figmas are posable figures by good smile company, scales are plastic statues are usually 1/8th scaled. usually bigger, non posable, and more expensive. check out the buyfag threads on /a/ if you're interested in it.

>never bought a fig in my life except for some plamo

I want to buy a futaba fig!

I want to make the Joker and Goro figmas hold hands haha

Were the phantom thieves SJWs who were in the wrong for brainwashing their targets instead of seeking proper justice? Discuss.

haha

SJWs who run away from gay people

Sure

That's a gag. They're still SJWs who literally brainwash people.

what is "proper justice"?

Poppin' the Glock at whoever sucks Goro's cock

Getting evidence and handing it to the police.
But instead the game goes "FUCK THE POLICE LMAO" and panders to SJWs.

If I'm an SJW, and you're an SJW, then who's driving the plane?

Trump should get kaitou'd.

Igor in Persona 6's Velvet Plane

Jesus

You posted this shitty bait last thread and nobody replied to you, just because the thread is dead and people want to revive it doesn't make what you say right.
The PT only fought against people who wronged them, not an entire society.

>The PT only fought against people who wronged them
By fucking brainwashing them. How can you defend this shit?

Nameless.

rather have grooposting desu

Yu has like 3, MC only one. They aren't very good though. Companies only recently started making good, male figures.

What are they gonna do? Tell them to the police? You know that the system is pretty corrupted in there?

>You know that the system is pretty corrupted in there?
So? Just because they have power doesn't mean they're invincible.
Stop this "power" meme.

Power means jackshit when you have proof of their misdeeds.

You can't possibly cover every little thing with power.

Even if there was some secret organization of all the most powerful people in the world, if one of them slips up and got caught, they'd get kicked out for being a dumbass.

Even the most powerful man in the world can be brought down with a mountain of evidence.

>Getting evidence and handing it to the police

the chief of police was in on it with shido, though, so that wouldn't do them any good. the point of the game was to address corruption and how politicians can abuse their power. guess that's not a thing you'd see happening in society when you're "enlightened" and "unbrainwashed" like yourself

It's fiction you faggot

wew user this level of naivete and lack of understanding for how the real world actually works is pretty laughable. go outside.

>the chief of police was in on it with shido, though, so that wouldn't do them any good.

This is the 'fuck the police' attitude I'm talking about.

These SJWs choosing to brainwash them instead of finding evidence is fucking stupid. Fuck Atlus for pandering to SJWs and the edgy "FUCK THE POLICE" crowd.

It's shit fiction.

I thought people didn't take the bait around these parts

I don't know who's more retarded at this point

pls stop replying to bait

I almost admire "They're Pandering To SJWs!!!" user's rosy view of how the legal system works. It's quite idealistic.

More shitposting while I'm still summarizing that 主明 fic.

same guy was shitting up this thread on /v/ and people actually replied to him don't make the same mistake /pg/