Out driving today in my miat

>out driving today in my miat
>starts randomly raining
>on chinese summer tires
>pic related happens
>literally calculating the damage as my front end is parallel with the curb in front of me
>end up hitting absolutely nothing
>wait for both lanes to clear so I can take off

I could of caused tens of thousands of doll hairs of damage, yet hit absolutely nothing. I'm so grateful today Veeky Forums.

Thank you Trump.

Seriously, on the entrance lane to a hardware store, with my side of the car parallel/inches from the curb. It was so fucking cool and scary at the same time.

Had I have not used gas/brake correctly, I would have hit someone/something.

>blames tyres

They're actually pretty terrible.

During winter I throw on my 17" nigger rims with some super grippy tires. I can't do hectik skids because miats have no power, but I survive fine.

I actually got these tires/rims from someone who was wrecking their miat, and these tires had flat spots where they'd just slid across the road. They're fun because no grip/power though.

well first of all you were driving the wrong way

That's what it was like man. Just sitting in the lane, the wrong way. Indicating to exit.

It's a hard feel to explain. Very very happy nothing bad happened.

Rained here in tx last week and I lost the ass end of my catfish halfway through a turn line and slid into the curb. Bent part of the lip on both rims on the driver side but no other damage :/

Sorry to hear that, broseph.

Bent rims are OK to deal with, but once you damage anything else, it's money town.

I kind of want to laugh at you as a Minnesotan, but then I remember I'm in Minnesota. Gotta be thankful for soft bushings if your only damage is your wheels.

>Texan
>Shit driver
No surprise there

you're just jelly we voted trump, CA fag

It was like 60/30 favoring Hillary in CA. I have been getting shittalked for the past few days by nearly everyone

>gloat afterwards
>wow dude that's not cool

Jefferson state and California as a country needs to happen. Let them rot without the resources of the US, keep the good ones.

Throttle control isn't that hard, m80. I'm new to RWD with lots of low end torque and I did just fine driving this in the rain the first time this week.

Yeah... I can keep it in line if I am determined to but I occasionally decide to test the limits a bit or flat out hoon it. I only paid $108 for the car so I figure it's the best time in my life to fuck around with rwd without being set back too much. It's not a z28 so I'm not using anything special for a beater here.

>literal retard
>thanks trump for safety

ya that seems about right

Hey senpai where did you get those wheels

if you think your car is easy to spin
try driving a jeep wrangler on bald on tires so bald you could call them slicks on the interstate at 55mph in a blizzard

I was beating the state boys from closing the highway doing multiple 360s multiple times on my trip. what saved me was the dead road that did not have much of a center barrier

inb4 we go to war with ourselves to keep a part of the country no one wants anyway

Why have I not seen many beater catfish Camaros, let alone any at all recently? I still always see battered third gens here in Rustachusetts. It's like they all disappeared after 2010.

>jeep
If you had enough traction to avoid spinning you'd just roll over instead

from my experience a stock jeep wranger with just wider tires and offset rims making the stance just a little bit wider does a huge amount on roll over stability
the real rollover problem comes when you lift a vehicle. especially a badly done lift

They are the factory steelies for the 95 camaro.
16x7.5, 5-121mm (5x4.75), 18 hole black steel wheels. Not sure about backspace off the top of my head.

>implying even a good driver can turn a gm

I found your problem, you're on the wrong side of the road.

Didnt your grandpa give you that car lol

>Jeep owners are so smart they think the quality of the lift job actually offsets what happens to their golf cart's center of gravity

>nigger rims
>being racist
>in 2016